Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,354 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

Are You In Need Of Nylon Printing/packaging Bag For Your New/old Product? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Are You In Need Of Nylon Printing/packaging Bag For Your New/old Product? (2865 Views)

Nylon Printing Needed In Onitsha.. / Urgent Need Of Nylon Sachets For Soap And Detergent / Packaging Bag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You In Need Of Nylon Printing/packaging Bag For Your New/old Product? by austinauto(m): 8:18am On Jul 16, 2016
Good Day Sir/ Ma,
If you are in need of Nylon Printing/Packaging Bags, Nylon Stickers and Labels, Branding, Creative Designs, Promotions/Advertising for your old or new product, please look no further, We are reliable and can deliver.

Courier bags for logistics/delivery is now available.

please do contact us urgently. St. Stanno Productions
08186213044. Thanks

Re: Are You In Need Of Nylon Printing/packaging Bag For Your New/old Product? by austinauto(m): 8:28am On Jul 16, 2016
Re: Are You In Need Of Nylon Printing/packaging Bag For Your New/old Product? by austinauto(m): 8:54am On Sep 01, 2016
S/O to all our client in the North, exspecially Kaduna and Benue

Re: Are You In Need Of Nylon Printing/packaging Bag For Your New/old Product? by jpride(m): 10:13am On Sep 01, 2016
Where is your business location and what is your charge?
Re: Are You In Need Of Nylon Printing/packaging Bag For Your New/old Product? by austinauto(m): 12:50pm On Sep 07, 2016
jpride:
Where is your business location and what is your charge?

Lagos. Hope you are among the people i spoke With on phone. Thanks for reaching out to us
Re: Are You In Need Of Nylon Printing/packaging Bag For Your New/old Product? by austinauto(m): 8:22am On Sep 12, 2016
We wish all our muslim client Happy Eid-el-Kabir and everyone a beautiful holiday.
Re: Are You In Need Of Nylon Printing/packaging Bag For Your New/old Product? by austinauto(m): 7:45am On Dec 27, 2016
SEASON'S GREETINGS FROM ST. STANNO PRODUCTIONS
Wishing all our client a happy holiday and a prosperous New Year.
Best wishes,
St. Stanno management
Re: Are You In Need Of Nylon Printing/packaging Bag For Your New/old Product? by austinauto(m): 7:04pm On Mar 09, 2017
We want to say a big thanks to Centillion and all the rest of our clients that located us through here on Naira land even though majority of them are not a registered member.

image below is Centillion Tissue Wrap

Re: Are You In Need Of Nylon Printing/packaging Bag For Your New/old Product? by austinauto(m): 3:39pm On Apr 17, 2017
Sending our warmest easter greetings to all our clients. We wish you all

HAPPY EASTER
Re: Are You In Need Of Nylon Printing/packaging Bag For Your New/old Product? by mysticgal(f): 3:54pm On Apr 17, 2017
How much does the branded nylon come for
Do you also do, you know paper bags
Re: Are You In Need Of Nylon Printing/packaging Bag For Your New/old Product? by austinauto(m): 1:55pm On Jul 26, 2017
Centillion Tissue Nylon wrappers delivered

Re: Are You In Need Of Nylon Printing/packaging Bag For Your New/old Product? by hackwi(m): 6:40pm On Aug 31, 2017
Do you have stand-up pouches?
Re: Are You In Need Of Nylon Printing/packaging Bag For Your New/old Product? by austinauto(m): 10:25am On Sep 01, 2017
We wish all our MUSLIM Clients A HAPPY EID-EL-mubarak. May the
ALMIGHTY GOD continue to bless you all and your entire Family. BARKA DA SALLAH
Re: Are You In Need Of Nylon Printing/packaging Bag For Your New/old Product? by Mukah1234(m): 10:44pm On Sep 01, 2017
Do you make labels? Clothing labels
Re: Are You In Need Of Nylon Printing/packaging Bag For Your New/old Product? by austinauto(m): 9:06am On Sep 04, 2017
Mukah1234:
Do you make labels? Clothing labels
Yes. but it depends on the type of clothing label and materials
Re: Are You In Need Of Nylon Printing/packaging Bag For Your New/old Product? by Mukah1234(m): 9:10am On Sep 04, 2017
austinauto:

Yes. but it depends on the type of clothing label and materials
What type of clothing labels do you make?
Re: Are You In Need Of Nylon Printing/packaging Bag For Your New/old Product? by austinauto(m): 9:17am On Sep 04, 2017
Mukah1234:
the question is which one do you want to make and when?
Re: Are You In Need Of Nylon Printing/packaging Bag For Your New/old Product? by austinauto(m): 9:27am On Sep 04, 2017
Mukah1234:
the question is which type of clothing label and printing do you need.
Re: Are You In Need Of Nylon Printing/packaging Bag For Your New/old Product? by Mukah1234(m): 9:41am On Sep 04, 2017
austinauto:

the question is which one do you want to make and when?
I want a Print custom clothing label. I also want it as soon as possible. Here is a sample of what i want.

Re: Are You In Need Of Nylon Printing/packaging Bag For Your New/old Product? by austinauto(m): 12:32pm On Sep 11, 2017
Mukah1234:
I want a Print custom clothing label. I also want it as soon as possible. Here is a sample of what i want.
Ok you can call for more info
Re: Are You In Need Of Nylon Printing/packaging Bag For Your New/old Product? by Chigorkizz(m): 1:27pm On Sep 11, 2017
You Will Hear From Me.
Re: Are You In Need Of Nylon Printing/packaging Bag For Your New/old Product? by austinauto(m): 7:52am On Dec 25, 2017
We at St. Stanno Productions wish all our Customers

Re: Are You In Need Of Nylon Printing/packaging Bag For Your New/old Product? by austinauto(m): 5:03pm On Dec 25, 2018
The team at St. Stanno Productions wishes you peace, joy and prosperity throughout the coming year. Thank you for your continued support and partnership. We look forward to working with you in the years to come. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Re: Are You In Need Of Nylon Printing/packaging Bag For Your New/old Product? by austinauto(m): 1:15pm On Feb 07, 2021
Happy Sunday to our potential customers. For more samples/specimen click the link on this signature below.
Contact Ulsino Multipurpose Ltd today for your quality product packaging materials. Thanks
Re: Are You In Need Of Nylon Printing/packaging Bag For Your New/old Product? by austinauto(m): 1:03pm On Feb 27, 2021
Contact us for very attractive and inresistable packaging materials for your new and old products. Visit our page for more samples.

(1) (Reply)

Manufacturing Sector Contribution To Economy Falls To ₦‎1.49trn / Laundry Business In Nigeria / I Have $1000. What Stocks Can I Invest In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.