Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,962 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

Fuel Tank Protective Coating - What's It Called? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Fuel Tank Protective Coating - What's It Called? (476 Views)

Toyota Tacoma Recalled Due To Excessive Anti-corrosion Coating / What I Saw In This Toyota Prado Fuel Tank (Photos) / Fuel Tank Spotted Inside A Bus (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fuel Tank Protective Coating - What's It Called? by FEGEITOK: 9:10am On Jul 16, 2016
It rained cats and dogs yesterday in Abuja and some roads flooded.

I took an unfamiliar route to escape the flood and in the process some part of my fuel tank scrapped an uneven part of the road and is now exposed.

BUT IT IS NOT LEAKING.

What is the name of the protective coating applied to the tank.

I think I should get it and apply it to the entire fuel tank as a protective measure.

Any ideas?

Thanks anyone and everyone!

(1) (Reply)

Cheap Or Expensive Which Will You Buy / Contributions Needed. Car-owner Wahala! / I Just Misplaced My Drivers Licence And Number,help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.