Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:58 PM

When You See Your Uncle That Said You Can Never Marry. - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / When You See Your Uncle That Said You Can Never Marry. (49810 Views)

Hilarious Picture Of The Guy That Said MMM Was A Scam / When You See Your High School Mathematics Teacher That Said You Will Not Make It / When You See That Pastor That Said You Will Be A Millionare In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When You See Your Uncle That Said You Can Never Marry. by UndisputedBosom(m): 11:03am On Jul 16, 2016
mhisbliss:
with your pants down is your ding dong exercising too? Or its doing the push up instead of your hands

grin noooo haba....just dat i luv dy muscle 2 run it course....wit no restriction tongue
Re: When You See Your Uncle That Said You Can Never Marry. by mhisbliss(f): 11:14am On Jul 16, 2016
UndisputedBosom:

grin noooo haba....just dat i luv dy muscle 2 run it course....wit no restriction tongue
lies TrapQueen77 coman carry your husband i just broke up with him
Re: When You See Your Uncle That Said You Can Never Marry. by UndisputedBosom(m): 11:18am On Jul 16, 2016
mhisbliss:
lies TrapQueen77 coman carry your husband i just broke up with him

Broke up ke.....me neva begin nah....i no lie 4 u nah cry
Re: When You See Your Uncle That Said You Can Never Marry. by mhisbliss(f): 11:27am On Jul 16, 2016
UndisputedBosom:

Broke up ke.....me neva begin nah....i no lie 4 u nah cry
just when i was beginning to like you, guys are the worst
Re: When You See Your Uncle That Said You Can Never Marry. by UndisputedBosom(m): 12:20pm On Jul 16, 2016
mhisbliss:
just when i was beginning to like you, guys are the worst

Are u takin that 2 heart....me i like u tøo tongue
Re: When You See Your Uncle That Said You Can Never Marry. by mhisbliss(f): 1:00pm On Jul 16, 2016
UndisputedBosom:

Are u takin that 2 heart....me i like u tøo tongue
which heart the one you broke because of TrapQueen77 shey
Re: When You See Your Uncle That Said You Can Never Marry. by halfricanadian(f): 1:02pm On Jul 16, 2016
Honestly wen u say someone can go far in life thats when God uplift such people

So haters be prepared ama fly higher dan ur principalities
Re: When You See Your Uncle That Said You Can Never Marry. by UndisputedBosom(m): 1:07pm On Jul 16, 2016
mhisbliss:
which heart the one you broke because of TrapQueen77 shey

Haabaa....na u be my all n' all nah.....Trap na my sis in lord wink

Abeg reconsider o cry
Re: When You See Your Uncle That Said You Can Never Marry. by UndisputedBosom(m): 1:10pm On Jul 16, 2016
halfricanadian:
Honestly wen u say someone can go far in life thats when God uplift such people

So haters be prepared ama fly higher dan ur principalities

Find dy mistake n' modify....

U're wlcum anyway wink
Re: When You See Your Uncle That Said You Can Never Marry. by halfricanadian(f): 1:19pm On Jul 16, 2016
UndisputedBosom:

Find dy mistake n' modify....

U're wlcum anyway wink

Oga leave my compound sentence alone joor
Is u from oxford uni ni?
Re: When You See Your Uncle That Said You Can Never Marry. by mhisbliss(f): 1:38pm On Jul 16, 2016
UndisputedBosom:

Haabaa....na u be my all n' all nah.....Trap na my sis in lord wink

Abeg reconsider o cry
sis in the lord keh? Lmao
Re: When You See Your Uncle That Said You Can Never Marry. by missyadorable(f): 1:40pm On Jul 16, 2016
I think the caption would have better as

When you get married before your Ex who dumped you

Besides,the bride is heavy too.
Re: When You See Your Uncle That Said You Can Never Marry. by Cherishing(f): 1:40pm On Jul 16, 2016
See her bended breas.st as e begrin
Re: When You See Your Uncle That Said You Can Never Marry. by Ada9103(f): 1:42pm On Jul 16, 2016
Baba God I'm ready..... lipsrsealed
Re: When You See Your Uncle That Said You Can Never Marry. by BIGkoboko: 1:49pm On Jul 16, 2016
cheesy
Re: When You See Your Uncle That Said You Can Never Marry. by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jul 16, 2016
Ready to meet with God@the other side? Say Hi to everyone 4 me osmiley :-) (:
Ada9103:
Re: When You See Your Uncle That Said You Can Never Marry. by Ada9103(f): 1:53pm On Jul 16, 2016
Gigi2sure:
Ready to meet with God@the other side? Say Hi to everyone 4 me osmiley :-) (:

Whose this fellow? Gerara here damn! cheesy
Re: When You See Your Uncle That Said You Can Never Marry. by Unigweson25(m): 1:56pm On Jul 16, 2016
Ntwwwew.... WHO E ELP?
Re: When You See Your Uncle That Said You Can Never Marry. by UndisputedBosom(m): 2:01pm On Jul 16, 2016
mhisbliss:
sis in the lord keh? Lmao

Yes nah....just gv me dat spear key 2 ur heart grin
Re: When You See Your Uncle That Said You Can Never Marry. by UndisputedBosom(m): 2:06pm On Jul 16, 2016
Ada9103:

Cum lets go.....ur uncle(s) wnt stand in our way wink
Re: When You See Your Uncle That Said You Can Never Marry. by mhisbliss(f): 2:07pm On Jul 16, 2016
UndisputedBosom:

Yes nah....just gv me dat spear key 2 ur heart grin
i misplaced it when you cheated
Re: When You See Your Uncle That Said You Can Never Marry. by OlafenwaMoses(m): 2:08pm On Jul 16, 2016
UndisputedBosom:
My type of gurl grin

Mhisbliss
TrapQueen77

The day she will trigger a gun for you.. you won't be able to come back tell Lalasticlala..
Re: When You See Your Uncle That Said You Can Never Marry. by UndisputedBosom(m): 2:13pm On Jul 16, 2016
mhisbliss:
i misplaced it when you cheated

Let bygones be bygones..... tongue

Lets create a new page/slate wink
Re: When You See Your Uncle That Said You Can Never Marry. by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jul 16, 2016
shuu! U nor wan go again? Y changing ur mind na? Needed sumone to snd a msg across fr mesmiley
Ada9103:

Whose this fellow? Gerara here damn! cheesy
Re: When You See Your Uncle That Said You Can Never Marry. by Ada9103(f): 2:18pm On Jul 16, 2016
UndisputedBosom:

Cum lets go.....ur uncle(s) wnt stand in our way wink

Lolssss.....uncles ke grin
Re: When You See Your Uncle That Said You Can Never Marry. by Ada9103(f): 2:19pm On Jul 16, 2016
Gigi2sure:
shuu! U nor wan go again? Y changing ur mind na? Needed sumone to snd a msg across fr mesmiley

Shiiiiiiiiiiii....I wan dance tongue
Re: When You See Your Uncle That Said You Can Never Marry. by UndisputedBosom(m): 2:20pm On Jul 16, 2016
Ada9103:

Lolssss.....uncles ke grin

Yeah......we go fly pass 'em grin
Re: When You See Your Uncle That Said You Can Never Marry. by teejaypee: 2:21pm On Jul 16, 2016
lol. See as them don derail this thread finish shocked

1 Like

Re: When You See Your Uncle That Said You Can Never Marry. by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jul 16, 2016
I aint holding u... U're free
Ada9103:

Shiiiiiiiiiiii....I wan dance tongue
Re: When You See Your Uncle That Said You Can Never Marry. by joery6(m): 2:26pm On Jul 16, 2016
grin
Re: When You See Your Uncle That Said You Can Never Marry. by joery6(m): 2:26pm On Jul 16, 2016
joery6:
grin

Funny undecided
Re: When You See Your Uncle That Said You Can Never Marry. by Crownfit07(m): 2:53pm On Jul 16, 2016
lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Typical Example Of A Nigerian Girl Facebook Status / Imagine Getting This As A Christmas Gift / Political Cartoons And Memes Of 2017 In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.