Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,013 members, 7,838,544 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

Photos Of Made-in-Nigeria Armoured Patrol Vehicle - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Photos Of Made-in-Nigeria Armoured Patrol Vehicle (37384 Views)

New arrival Tokunbo Stainless water Tanker Mack ten tyres truck For sale! / Super Clean Reg 2011 Bullet Proof Nissan Patrol For Sale @ 15m Asking!!!! / Neatly Used 2011 Bullet-proof Nissan Patrol.... Asking Price: N13m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Made-in-Nigeria Armoured Patrol Vehicle by heryurh(m): 4:41pm On Jul 16, 2016
Re: Photos Of Made-in-Nigeria Armoured Patrol Vehicle by soberdrunk(m): 4:41pm On Jul 16, 2016
I cannot wait for 'made in Nigeria AEROPLANES', so I can be proud of Nigeria from 'the ground'..........

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Made-in-Nigeria Armoured Patrol Vehicle by Kneyo(m): 4:42pm On Jul 16, 2016
Assembled in Nigeria not made in Nigeria.
Re: Photos Of Made-in-Nigeria Armoured Patrol Vehicle by omo17(m): 4:42pm On Jul 16, 2016
kvngveektour:
Please where are these vehicles made? I mean what state?

The company is proforce, based in Ogun state.
Re: Photos Of Made-in-Nigeria Armoured Patrol Vehicle by Kxngstein(m): 4:42pm On Jul 16, 2016
impressive *in Trump's Voice*
Re: Photos Of Made-in-Nigeria Armoured Patrol Vehicle by Wolex143: 4:43pm On Jul 16, 2016
If truly that ds patrol car is made in nigeria, then thank God for the new development.
Re: Photos Of Made-in-Nigeria Armoured Patrol Vehicle by bobbybrown007: 4:43pm On Jul 16, 2016
i hope everything should be made in 9ija because everything would be very cheap and very good
Re: Photos Of Made-in-Nigeria Armoured Patrol Vehicle by SONofYORUBA: 4:46pm On Jul 16, 2016
[size=28pt]Yoruba Business[/size]
Re: Photos Of Made-in-Nigeria Armoured Patrol Vehicle by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jul 16, 2016
Nice!!!
Re: Photos Of Made-in-Nigeria Armoured Patrol Vehicle by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jul 16, 2016
INNOSON making Biafrans proud since time immemorial....
don't quote me
Re: Photos Of Made-in-Nigeria Armoured Patrol Vehicle by chukzyblingz(m): 4:52pm On Jul 16, 2016
PUSH1:
Some people will bring gej into this.
Not knowing that Nigeria will remain in the years to come.
let there be peace and unity with determined leaders and watch Nigeria be great.
What do you mean ? is it not GEJ legacy?
Re: Photos Of Made-in-Nigeria Armoured Patrol Vehicle by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jul 16, 2016
If only he did not loot our common wealth.

chukzyblingz:
What do you mean ? is it not GEJ legacy?
Re: Photos Of Made-in-Nigeria Armoured Patrol Vehicle by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jul 16, 2016
Kudos! More power 2 ur elbows
Re: Photos Of Made-in-Nigeria Armoured Patrol Vehicle by Decryptor(m): 5:26pm On Jul 16, 2016
If you commend this and berate and mock Innoson, you are a hypocrite.

By the way, they are assembled not manufactured in Nigeria. #SeeHowEDeyPain tongue
Re: Photos Of Made-in-Nigeria Armoured Patrol Vehicle by power900: 5:28pm On Jul 16, 2016
Buhari is working grin grin grin
Re: Photos Of Made-in-Nigeria Armoured Patrol Vehicle by Jethrolite(m): 5:35pm On Jul 16, 2016
acenazt:
I think in the future my convoy go be these cars. But bigger and more luxurious. Something like Brabus
that's a $700k base price car you posted, are you sure you want to spend that much on a single car?
Re: Photos Of Made-in-Nigeria Armoured Patrol Vehicle by Rexnegro(m): 5:39pm On Jul 16, 2016
nice well guys
Re: Photos Of Made-in-Nigeria Armoured Patrol Vehicle by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jul 16, 2016
I have very big dream for naija
Re: Photos Of Made-in-Nigeria Armoured Patrol Vehicle by Slimberry1(f): 5:55pm On Jul 16, 2016
Cool
Re: Photos Of Made-in-Nigeria Armoured Patrol Vehicle by mujahib6199(m): 5:57pm On Jul 16, 2016
Mandela must ear this........
Re: Photos Of Made-in-Nigeria Armoured Patrol Vehicle by erico2k2(m): 6:00pm On Jul 16, 2016
obiremy:
Believe it or not,Nigeria is a country with talents.We are versatile people.All we need are unity,dedicated leaders and you will see the country 'explode' in terms of technology.Above are photos of Made in Nigeria Proforce limited (PF2) light armored patrol vehicles.

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/07/photos-of-made-in-nigeria-proforce-pf2.html
Nice way to go, I hoping to see where one day we can make everything we need, then we shall be balling
Re: Photos Of Made-in-Nigeria Armoured Patrol Vehicle by NOETHNICITY(m): 6:00pm On Jul 16, 2016
Henry24o:

Those are older designs, the got newer vehicles and a Mine Resistant Ambush Protected (MRAP) vehicle would be launched soon. This is a CGI of the MRAP which would be launched later-on in the year.
Pls which company in Nigeria produced the vehicles?
Re: Photos Of Made-in-Nigeria Armoured Patrol Vehicle by NOETHNICITY(m): 6:03pm On Jul 16, 2016
whitebeard:
ooo...!!see brabus see made in Nigeria... don't bull shit me about economy... U CAN DO BETTER..!!
But we must start frm somewhere na!
Re: Photos Of Made-in-Nigeria Armoured Patrol Vehicle by Laredojohn(m): 6:04pm On Jul 16, 2016
kvngveektour:
Please where are these vehicles made? I mean what state?
The factory where it is made is located in Ogun State, Ode Remo in Remo North Local Govt. to b specific, the company is owned by an indigene of that town where I hail from, Eng Ogundeyin, who also owns the popular vaults and gardens cemetery in ikoyi..
Re: Photos Of Made-in-Nigeria Armoured Patrol Vehicle by Laredojohn(m): 6:05pm On Jul 16, 2016
NOETHNICITY:
Pls which company in Nigeria produced the vehicles?
Proforce Nigeria...their manufacturing plant is located in Ogun State, while their Administrative office is located in lagos
Re: Photos Of Made-in-Nigeria Armoured Patrol Vehicle by NOETHNICITY(m): 6:08pm On Jul 16, 2016
Laredojohn:

Proforce Nigeria...their manufacturing plant is located in Ogun State, while their Administrative office is located in lagos
its like they produce only security vehicles?
Re: Photos Of Made-in-Nigeria Armoured Patrol Vehicle by w808: 6:11pm On Jul 16, 2016
Hope dem never carry am go sambisa forest o,it has 2 b well tested make boko boys nor go attack am
Re: Photos Of Made-in-Nigeria Armoured Patrol Vehicle by acenazt: 6:15pm On Jul 16, 2016
Jethrolite:
that's a $700k base price car you posted, are you sure you want to spend that much on a single car?
what will I do when I have billions? Bro I will become a billionaire
Re: Photos Of Made-in-Nigeria Armoured Patrol Vehicle by Djegbeboss: 6:18pm On Jul 16, 2016
No no no to be honest I truly love this.
We are giant menh no be lie.
Love this talented engineers.
Keep it up my lovely people
Re: Photos Of Made-in-Nigeria Armoured Patrol Vehicle by musicwriter(m): 6:22pm On Jul 16, 2016
That's what development looks like.

1. Development doesn't mean partnering foreigners to build you an infrastructure.

2. Development doesn't mean partnering with the IMF and world bank to do anything.

Development means you have the capacity to build your own, you have a mass of educated people to solve your own problems without foreign help, to be able to sell these armored cars to other countries. That's what development is.

Imagine a situation where we build our own fast trains, cars, ships, TVs, phones, airplanes, submarines, e.t.c, e.t.c. In such a time the Naira would be so competitive it could trade N50/$1 as foreigners buy our products and pay us in Dollar. There would be excess Dollar here, so much that the Naira could get so strong we would be forced to devalue it ourselves; to say N80/$1 to make our products cheaper for foreigners to order- exactly what China and other manufacturing nations do.

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Made-in-Nigeria Armoured Patrol Vehicle by Laredojohn(m): 6:22pm On Jul 16, 2016
NOETHNICITY:
its like they produce only security vehicles?
Yes, they also produce bullion vans, they also convert buses to armoured specs...some haice buses too

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Made-in-Nigeria Armoured Patrol Vehicle by Jethrolite(m): 6:23pm On Jul 16, 2016
acenazt:
what will I do when I have billions? Bro I will become a billionaire
Amen to your becoming a billionaire and goodluck with driving an ugly N252m car that is big like a lorry.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

LPG/CNG/PETROL Hybrid Generator Carburator Sale / Innoson Gives IVM G5, Salary For Life To Man Who Prophesied His Car Business / Speed Limiting Device (08182880902/08033539981)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.