Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,444 members, 7,830,221 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

Laura Ikeji Mocks Ex-boyfriend, Calls Him Idiot On IG After She Drove Past Him - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Laura Ikeji Mocks Ex-boyfriend, Calls Him Idiot On IG After She Drove Past Him (57257 Views)

Laura Ikeji Mocks Beyonce For Wearing Same Cloth In Different Pictures..(photo) / Mr. Jollof Replies Hushpuppi After He Called Him "Idiot" / See Psquare's Reply To Ay On Ig After Chelsea Lost To Arsenal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Laura Ikeji Mocks Ex-boyfriend, Calls Him Idiot On IG After She Drove Past Him by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jul 16, 2016
Laura Ikeji recently had an encounter with her ex-boyfriend and decided to make a mockery of him on her Instagram page.

Laura wrote:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BHzrmLSBemy/?hl=en

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Laura Ikeji Mocks Ex-boyfriend, Calls Him Idiot On IG After She Drove Past Him by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jul 16, 2016
Really?

97 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Laura Ikeji Mocks Ex-boyfriend, Calls Him Idiot On IG After She Drove Past Him by iamkingzlee(m): 3:22pm On Jul 16, 2016
The guy been really treat her fuckup be that grin E pain am die!!

Well, this is Very Childish!!! Some people still have a long way to go undecided It's Laura Ikeji, I ain't surprised!

191 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Laura Ikeji Mocks Ex-boyfriend, Calls Him Idiot On IG After She Drove Past Him by sinaj(f): 3:22pm On Jul 16, 2016
Mitcheeeew! undecided

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Laura Ikeji Mocks Ex-boyfriend, Calls Him Idiot On IG After She Drove Past Him by bodee(m): 3:24pm On Jul 16, 2016
I believe the higher you go, the more humble and graceful you should be.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Laura Ikeji Mocks Ex-boyfriend, Calls Him Idiot On IG After She Drove Past Him by Stanleywaxy(m): 3:26pm On Jul 16, 2016
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Olodo
Small cash Wey u de see now no be ur own seff , I wonder wetin de burst that head

70 Likes 1 Share

Re: Laura Ikeji Mocks Ex-boyfriend, Calls Him Idiot On IG After She Drove Past Him by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jul 16, 2016
I always remember this saying 'when u r at the top always remember those on ur ways up'... Like play play she dey carry her mumu behavior enta market

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Laura Ikeji Mocks Ex-boyfriend, Calls Him Idiot On IG After She Drove Past Him by goldbim(f): 3:31pm On Jul 16, 2016
Mssheww,another immature kidult...when you were dating him,were you not epping each other then??.now,you've caught a bigger fish,you are claiming levels..some babes sha lipsrsealed lipsrsealed..

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Laura Ikeji Mocks Ex-boyfriend, Calls Him Idiot On IG After She Drove Past Him by AngelAhnie(f): 3:34pm On Jul 16, 2016
Keep riding on the wings of your sister...ode

78 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Laura Ikeji Mocks Ex-boyfriend, Calls Him Idiot On IG After She Drove Past Him by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jul 16, 2016
But him don shine am throway. All these mature fowls that manage to tap fame from their siblings sabi form pass the person wey get the fame.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Laura Ikeji Mocks Ex-boyfriend, Calls Him Idiot On IG After She Drove Past Him by Mologi(m): 3:41pm On Jul 16, 2016
na u e dey pain...
weitin concern me... been balling jare

13 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji Mocks Ex-boyfriend, Calls Him Idiot On IG After She Drove Past Him by axortedbabe(f): 3:41pm On Jul 16, 2016
My ahhear say no b painment..
She still dey pained

3 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji Mocks Ex-boyfriend, Calls Him Idiot On IG After She Drove Past Him by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jul 16, 2016
This girl must have smoked the claro olamide remained.

I know you are on here every day Laura

6 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji Mocks Ex-boyfriend, Calls Him Idiot On IG After She Drove Past Him by Young03(m): 3:45pm On Jul 16, 2016
Who is Laura ikeji pls?

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Laura Ikeji Mocks Ex-boyfriend, Calls Him Idiot On IG After She Drove Past Him by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jul 16, 2016
dis girl sha
Re: Laura Ikeji Mocks Ex-boyfriend, Calls Him Idiot On IG After She Drove Past Him by Austeeenxx: 4:12pm On Jul 16, 2016
Who him epp abi? But he shagged you tho.
Live withit, biaaatccch!

13 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji Mocks Ex-boyfriend, Calls Him Idiot On IG After She Drove Past Him by Chestar5(f): 4:39pm On Jul 16, 2016
Who make dis one celebrity now undecided...

3 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji Mocks Ex-boyfriend, Calls Him Idiot On IG After She Drove Past Him by DICKtator: 4:53pm On Jul 16, 2016
grin grin grin grin
Re: Laura Ikeji Mocks Ex-boyfriend, Calls Him Idiot On IG After She Drove Past Him by Elcapo(m): 4:54pm On Jul 16, 2016
grin

6 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji Mocks Ex-boyfriend, Calls Him Idiot On IG After She Drove Past Him by busomma: 4:54pm On Jul 16, 2016
Looks like she was, the dumpee. That's why she's still angry with him.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Laura Ikeji Mocks Ex-boyfriend, Calls Him Idiot On IG After She Drove Past Him by brunofarad(m): 4:54pm On Jul 16, 2016
Kids everywhere
Re: Laura Ikeji Mocks Ex-boyfriend, Calls Him Idiot On IG After She Drove Past Him by Fairgodwin(m): 4:54pm On Jul 16, 2016
I can only imagine. But what is this lady feeling like now? Who even made her a celebrity? Claim to fame - sister, Linda Ikeji.
This Laura is mostly only known in Lag and mostly by some Nairalanders and highly active social media users, other than that, she's practically unknown.

Make una nor vex for me o, I only feel she shouldn't shakara too much ni o.

28 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji Mocks Ex-boyfriend, Calls Him Idiot On IG After She Drove Past Him by Ladycloud(f): 4:54pm On Jul 16, 2016
And then she comes on social media to rant.... Mtcheew... Receive sense

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Laura Ikeji Mocks Ex-boyfriend, Calls Him Idiot On IG After She Drove Past Him by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jul 16, 2016
Useless girl, old cargo feeling funky. By their talks and actions, you will know the kind of wife they are likely to be. May be thats why guys always dumping her. You will see thru her conversation that she is really bitter about something towards that guy. May be de guy didnt allow her to gold dig him as she wanted.... WHo you epp indeed.
By the way, what does she do for a living? acting? modelling? singing? or aristoring? i just dont know..

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Laura Ikeji Mocks Ex-boyfriend, Calls Him Idiot On IG After She Drove Past Him by AntiWailer: 4:55pm On Jul 16, 2016
May be he is an eediot.
Re: Laura Ikeji Mocks Ex-boyfriend, Calls Him Idiot On IG After She Drove Past Him by mazizitonene(m): 4:55pm On Jul 16, 2016
internet though..........making stoo.pid people famous

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Laura Ikeji Mocks Ex-boyfriend, Calls Him Idiot On IG After She Drove Past Him by blazetitov: 4:55pm On Jul 16, 2016
Who is Laura ikeji again??

Ok we don see you undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Laura Ikeji Mocks Ex-boyfriend, Calls Him Idiot On IG After She Drove Past Him by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jul 16, 2016
angry...

SO YOU ARE JUST CONFIRMING TO THE WHOLE PUBLIC THAT AN EEEDIOT WAS THE ONE HAMMERING YOU BEFORE abi ? grin grin grin

HOW EEDIOTIC CAN HE BE FOR HAMMERING THAT YOUR ***TiN *** ? grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji Mocks Ex-boyfriend, Calls Him Idiot On IG After She Drove Past Him by Holyfield1(m): 4:56pm On Jul 16, 2016
Y
Re: Laura Ikeji Mocks Ex-boyfriend, Calls Him Idiot On IG After She Drove Past Him by soberdrunk(m): 4:56pm On Jul 16, 2016
Hahahahaah! Hahahaahahaha! I laugh with the bad guy!!! Person way don chop clean mouth............

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Laura Ikeji Mocks Ex-boyfriend, Calls Him Idiot On IG After She Drove Past Him by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jul 16, 2016
Idiot calling another person an idiot

3 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji Mocks Ex-boyfriend, Calls Him Idiot On IG After She Drove Past Him by goldiam(f): 4:56pm On Jul 16, 2016
This is how you react when you never believed that you would have small change for her mind she done arrive I pity this girl eating on her sister's fame.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ini Edo's outfit to 'Dark' movie premiere / Woman Crafts Burna Boy's Face Using Fufu (Photo) / BBNaija: Don Jazzy Reacts To Bambam And Teddy-A Sex On TV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.