Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,590 members, 7,827,220 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

Man Attacks Lady For Not Inviting Him To Her Birthday Party - Events (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Man Attacks Lady For Not Inviting Him To Her Birthday Party (26337 Views)

Lady Wears Pant & Bra To Her Birthday Party (Photos) / Young Lady Gets Drunk On Her Birthday (Photos) / Girl Celebrates Her Birthday With Penis Cake & Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Attacks Lady For Not Inviting Him To Her Birthday Party by doll912(f): 7:27am On Jul 17, 2016
Eyaaaa! Chai! E pain the guy Sha.... he even started blabbing like some nairaland boys. Imagine talking of her riches and talking some other shit...its Sunday and nigga almost write an Epistle... grown babies every where... abeg where is my fruit flavored tea?
Re: Man Attacks Lady For Not Inviting Him To Her Birthday Party by Qhalifah: 10:20am On Jul 17, 2016
You never can tell, it might also be a publicity stunt from the two of them
Re: Man Attacks Lady For Not Inviting Him To Her Birthday Party by monsuratbalogun: 10:41am On Jul 17, 2016
guy, stop all dz ur acrimonious attitudes na......... why e con dey pain like dz..... na wa ooooo
Re: Man Attacks Lady For Not Inviting Him To Her Birthday Party by Eureka123(f): 11:29am On Jul 17, 2016
aaronson:
I have a different notion to what people were made believed.

Read in between the lines and think critically, you would determine it's not the non invite to the her party that made the guy lashed out at her.

That girl is a PURE SNUB!, According to the guy, he has been writing to her inbox and also complimenting her and no reply from her so it got him mad.

For example, Guys in the house, how would you feel when a girl you have a thing for completely snub you?

Read the conversation again and see where the guy told her "so insult can make you reply".

Still, he must be utterly shameless to resort to insults and rants like that. Have you also asked yourself what the content of his messages must have been to warrant the snubbing? Ladies have not been created by God to reply to every silly message that my have found its way into their inbox whether from man or woman. Believe me, there are human beings with silliness flowing in their blood stream. If you were a lady, would you cast a minute of your attention on this type of person even without his rants?

Let's not cast blames just because God has given us lips. Before you assume, put yourself in other people's shoes.
Re: Man Attacks Lady For Not Inviting Him To Her Birthday Party by mrwonlasewonie: 1:38pm On Jul 17, 2016
grin

When you don't invite an owanmbe addicted man go party that's what happens grin grin
Re: Man Attacks Lady For Not Inviting Him To Her Birthday Party by coded01: 3:02am On Jul 20, 2016
RaeMystix:
The mentality of some guys sha. The feeling of entitlement. grin

You go fear na...

1 Like

Re: Man Attacks Lady For Not Inviting Him To Her Birthday Party by RaeMystix: 3:12am On Jul 20, 2016
coded01:

You go fear na...

That guy needs some special help.
Re: Man Attacks Lady For Not Inviting Him To Her Birthday Party by Cutehector(m): 8:47am On Jul 20, 2016
PrettyClare7:
I refuse to comment on this matter. it is not clear what the dude is upset about. I refuse to believe it is just the party that caused this. there has to be more for a grown man to simply ignore decorum.
just as I promised you I would be fowarding u details abt the mr nairaland contest on its progress, here is a link to the just concluded interview. Our amiable contestant falconey, whom you will be voting for just as you promised, did very well and a lot of people were impressed with his answers.

I'm very pleased to inform you that you are with the right candidate and your votes for him will never be in vain.

Please continue to support him in any way you can putting his link of his profile in your signature box. It will go a long way in making him the next mr nairaland.

Once again I express my sincere gratitude to you for agreeing to vote for him. Thanks so much.

https://www.nairaland.com/3236901/interview-adewumiopeyemi-ichommy-falconey-lordnicvuitton

1 Like

Re: Man Attacks Lady For Not Inviting Him To Her Birthday Party by Cutehector(m): 11:55am On Aug 04, 2016
Maleeq:

hahahaha....LWKMD grin
watsup bro, pls can I discuss mth privately with u, preferably on whtsapp, please
Re: Man Attacks Lady For Not Inviting Him To Her Birthday Party by Maleeq(m): 12:29pm On Aug 04, 2016
Cutehector:
watsup bro, pls can I discuss mth privately with u, preferably on whtsapp, please
Sure...send me a PM with your details..i'd add you up.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

7 Categories Of People You Will Meet At Every Nigerian Wedding Ceremony / Jollof Ingredient Estimate For 40 People / Popular Nairalander Got Married In Lagos (see Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.