Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,620 members, 7,809,283 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:15 AM

Man Attacks Lady For Not Inviting Him To Her Birthday Party - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Man Attacks Lady For Not Inviting Him To Her Birthday Party (26312 Views)

Lady Wears Pant & Bra To Her Birthday Party (Photos) / Young Lady Gets Drunk On Her Birthday (Photos) / Girl Celebrates Her Birthday With Penis Cake & Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Attacks Lady For Not Inviting Him To Her Birthday Party by RaeMystix: 6:26pm On Jul 16, 2016
The mentality of some guys sha. The feeling of entitlement. grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Attacks Lady For Not Inviting Him To Her Birthday Party by eph12(m): 6:27pm On Jul 16, 2016
My issue is these bloggers that brings this kind of nonsense to us here on NL. What is my business with this?

Re: Man Attacks Lady For Not Inviting Him To Her Birthday Party by shotin(m): 6:27pm On Jul 16, 2016
grin this is not about the birthday anymore... The guy is unbearable pained.....
Re: Man Attacks Lady For Not Inviting Him To Her Birthday Party by Anabel(f): 6:28pm On Jul 16, 2016
This guy sef! He just fall my hand
Re: Man Attacks Lady For Not Inviting Him To Her Birthday Party by samzysam: 6:31pm On Jul 16, 2016
Iamsynord:
Ok...

I know the reason why the man is angry....

this reminds me of my own experience on instagram back in 2014..

There was this girl on IG that was always commenting and liking every pic i post ...,

if i post pic withnin fifteen minutes she don like am...

"Cute, nice picture., lovely. Am tripping o...". This were her comments on most of my pictures.

So i concluded her favourite alphabet is D...We got talking and close.... I would sometimes send her card, money , the rest .,.. All in her bid to knack am, knack me..

I met her 2 months to my birthday and i had already scheduled how i will deliver her on my birthday... Infact that was why i celebrated it that year.

I informed her of the birthday and paid her transport fare from lag of almost 16k to where i was based via air...,

i had already made plans for drinks with alcohol and Also purchased original spanish fly....

Birthday set, drinks, chicks , guys ,all costing me huge sums...

Only for this girl to show up with two friends,,, two fuvking male friends....

I questioned what she was doing with them and she said they were her cousins and that they really admired me and wanted to see me and celebrate with me...

Asked how they got money,she stated they came by car...

I was furious but i kept calm... If u like bring arnold or van damne with you , i am strong with sobotone and ponkriyon. I will chop you die..

All my attempts to lay with this girl or get her alone failed as she was always with this guys..

Finally when i had a chance with her. I was still kissing and smooching for just 3 mins when she said she cant do it.. All my pleas with tears in my eyes didnt move her... It got to a point she said she was on her period which i knew she was lying...

She didnt allow me to touch her despite me being on cloud 9.. I thought of the money spent, the drinks, dj etc but i resisted the evil spirit telling me to rape her...

I still had to pay her and her brothers or cousins fees back home., this time via bus as i was already broke and furious....

I messaged her and angrily voiced out my displeasure and she apologized for bringing her cousins that she didnt know it was wrong... She also begged me to forgive her for not dropping her p as she does want me to see her as cheap that was why..

She made a promise that i will come around on her birthday and she will Bleep me over till i ask for fuvk no more and she sent me some bikini pics to compensate me...

Ordinary bikini pics, i forgot about all that happened and forgave her despite the 15k debt i incured fot the party and the rest...

Since that time, her birthday had been on my mind.... I even sent her money towards the venue of the party and all.. Tho it was 6 months away, i dreamt of it day and night..

As soon as it was a month to the birthday, i started messaging her, she started replying late, ignoring most of it ....if i call she will say she is busy and most time it is always switched off.

Her voice changed most times on phone and she maintained this sober outlook... But wetin concern me...

Me i must fuvk u grin

so imagine my suprise 2 weeks before her supposed birthday when i saw her birthday pics on IG.....sad

am i dreaming.... I quickly messaged her and asked for explanation... She told me june 21 was her day...

Haa , sorry i thought i said june 12 naw.. I was even expecting u i didnt see you and i couldnt call cos my phone was switched off.... Dont worry,. I will hold one next year again "

this was the text message she sent me after two day of texting, calling , messaging and emailing her..

I did worst than this guy...... She blocked me and changed her ig account to private afterwards...

But i later got my revenge on the bitch in a big way....more than she could have ever imagined..

So i cant judge this angry follower here oo grin

.,.....to be continued

lol werey
Re: Man Attacks Lady For Not Inviting Him To Her Birthday Party by atuanso: 6:32pm On Jul 16, 2016
Tk it frm a guy dt dnt knw much about women.

Tht lady will be calling tht guy soon. Dt niga has raw intensity. hes not afraid to compliment and insult her.

Plus he made her trend.
Re: Man Attacks Lady For Not Inviting Him To Her Birthday Party by deebrain(m): 6:32pm On Jul 16, 2016
This is a type of guy i would love to train my fists on his face every morning.

He talks about arrogance, whereas he is the one displaying it. This is the type of guy that beats up his wife.

The woman is the true definition of what a lady should be. So matured in her responses.

3 Likes

Re: Man Attacks Lady For Not Inviting Him To Her Birthday Party by coolviv: 6:33pm On Jul 16, 2016
aaronson:
I have a different notion to what people were made believed.

Read in between the lines and think critically, you would determine it's not the non invite to the her party that made the guy lashed out at her.

That girl is a PURE SNUB!, According to the guy, he has been writing to her inbox and also complimenting her and no reply from her so it got him mad.

For example, Guys in the house, how would you feel when a girl you have a thing for completely snub you?

Read the conversation again and see where the guy told her "so insult can make you reply".

Coughs**...well, I believe every girl has a right to snub you. Just cuz u like a girl doesn't mean she must accept you into her life or relate with you at all. It's called freewill.

For instance..an undesirable girl keeps pinging u or chatting u up cuz she likes u but u have no interest in her at all? What will you do? Same thing the girl did..

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Attacks Lady For Not Inviting Him To Her Birthday Party by addizzle(f): 6:33pm On Jul 16, 2016
choiiii!!! shaking my head ooo.. but come oo dis guy mumu-ness dy make me shame sha.. wat an Irresponsible fellow... na by force to invite u to her birthday??infact she done even safe u ur money... money for gifts n d rest... shame on u dude
Re: Man Attacks Lady For Not Inviting Him To Her Birthday Party by PrettyClare7(f): 6:34pm On Jul 16, 2016
I refuse to comment on this matter. it is not clear what the dude is upset about. I refuse to believe it is just the party that caused this. there has to be more for a grown man to simply ignore decorum.

1 Like

Re: Man Attacks Lady For Not Inviting Him To Her Birthday Party by Flips: 6:36pm On Jul 16, 2016
If your story is true, then you are mugu, a fool, a maga and a pure loser.
You think with your anus.
But then I doubt the veracity of your story. No fool will be that foolish.
Iamsynord:
Ok...
There was this girl on IG that was always commenting and liking every pic i post ...,
"Cute, nice picture., lovely. Am tripping o...". This were her comments on most of my pictures.
So i concluded her favourite alphabet is D...We got talking and close.... I would sometimes send her card, money , the rest .,.. All in her bid to knack am, knack me..
I met her 2 months to my birthday and i had already scheduled how i will deliver her on my birthday... Infact that was why i celebrated it that year.
I informed her of the birthday and paid her transport fare from lag of almost 16k to where i was based via air...,
i had already made plans for drinks with alcohol and Also purchased original spanish fly....
I questioned what she was doing with them and she said they were her cousins and that they really admired me and wanted to see me and celebrate with me...
I was furious but i kept calm... If u like bring arnold or van damne with you , i am strong with sobotone and ponkriyon. I will chop you die..
All my attempts to lay with this girl or get her alone failed as she was always with this guys..
Finally when i had a chance with her. I was still kissing and smooching for just 3 mins when she said she cant do it.. All my pleas with tears in my eyes didnt move her... It got to a point she said she was on her period which i knew she was lying...
She didnt allow me to touch her despite me being on cloud 9.. I thought of the money spent, the drinks, dj etc but i resisted the evil spirit telling me to rape her...
I still had to pay her and her brothers or cousins fees back home., this time via bus as i was already broke and furious....
I messaged her and angrily voiced out my displeasure and she apologized for bringing her cousins that she didnt know it was wrong... She also begged me to forgive her for not dropping her p as she does want me to see her as cheap that was why..
She made a promise that i will come around on her birthday and she will Bleep me over till i ask for fuvk no more and she sent me some bikini pics to compensate me...
Ordinary bikini pics, i forgot about all that happened and forgave her despite the 15k debt i incured fot the party and the rest...
Since that time, her birthday had been on my mind.... I even sent her money towards the venue of the party and all.. Tho it was 6 months away, i dreamt of it day and night..
As soon as it was a month to the birthday, i started messaging her, she started replying late, ignoring most of it ....if i call she will say she is busy and most time it is always switched off.
Her voice changed most times on phone and she maintained this sober outlook... But wetin concern me...
Me i must fuvk u grin
so imagine my suprise 2 weeks before her supposed birthday when i saw her birthday pics on IG.....sad
am i dreaming.... I quickly messaged her and asked for explanation... She told me june 21 was her day...
Haa , sorry i thought i said june 12 naw.. I was even expecting u i didnt see you and i couldnt call cos my phone was switched off.... Dont worry,. I will hold one next year again "
this was the text message she sent me after two day of texting, calling , messaging and emailing her..
I did worst than this guy...... She blocked me and changed her ig account to private afterwards...
But i later got my revenge on the bitch in a big way....more than she could have ever imagined..
.,.....to be continued

3 Likes

Re: Man Attacks Lady For Not Inviting Him To Her Birthday Party by coolviv: 6:36pm On Jul 16, 2016
atuanso:
Tk it frm a guy dt dnt knw much about women.

Tht lady will be calling tht guy soon. Dt niga has raw intensity. hes not afraid to compliment and insult her.

Plus he made her trend.

More like a demented, emotionally unstable, likely stalker and killer kind of raw intensity. Naaaa.....I think she ll pass....

3 Likes

Re: Man Attacks Lady For Not Inviting Him To Her Birthday Party by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jul 16, 2016
SuperSuave:
Nigeria would been better if we all start prioritizing our nations progress. The New revolution starts with you and I.
is buhari still campaigning?
Re: Man Attacks Lady For Not Inviting Him To Her Birthday Party by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jul 16, 2016
All these "how market" Boys with his faded chain. Is not as if the lady is dating him.

1 Like

Re: Man Attacks Lady For Not Inviting Him To Her Birthday Party by richylee(m): 6:43pm On Jul 16, 2016
I find it difficult to believe what I just read. Wonder shall never end.
Re: Man Attacks Lady For Not Inviting Him To Her Birthday Party by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jul 16, 2016
Guy finish this story. How did you revenge?
Iamsynord:
Ok...

Me i must fuvk u grin

.,.....to be continued

Re: Man Attacks Lady For Not Inviting Him To Her Birthday Party by dare2differ: 6:44pm On Jul 16, 2016
Enough of how you turned out to be fooledundecided

Read their exchange again, this time slowly. Na different matterundecided
Iamsynord:
Ok...

Me i must fuvk u grin

.,.....to be continued

2 Likes

Re: Man Attacks Lady For Not Inviting Him To Her Birthday Party by Sunkyphil(m): 6:45pm On Jul 16, 2016
Dis guy na atenu ooo angry
Re: Man Attacks Lady For Not Inviting Him To Her Birthday Party by Orikinla(m): 6:46pm On Jul 16, 2016
Many men never really grow up. grin

1 Like

Re: Man Attacks Lady For Not Inviting Him To Her Birthday Party by dare2differ: 6:52pm On Jul 16, 2016
I had the same issue on this forum . She would be stupid and daft to message the demented stalker.
coolviv:

More like a demented, emotionally unstable, likely stalker and killer kind of raw intensity. Naaaa.....I think she ll pass....
Re: Man Attacks Lady For Not Inviting Him To Her Birthday Party by Duchessree(f): 6:54pm On Jul 16, 2016
buhahahahahahahahahahah... e pain the guy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Attacks Lady For Not Inviting Him To Her Birthday Party by princeakins(m): 6:58pm On Jul 16, 2016
dollyjoy:
Why some people mumu like this self? undecided

Its dr nick mame
Re: Man Attacks Lady For Not Inviting Him To Her Birthday Party by princeakins(m): 6:59pm On Jul 16, 2016
Duchessree:
buhahahahahahahahahahah... e pain the guy grin grin

Dont do dt too o..
Re: Man Attacks Lady For Not Inviting Him To Her Birthday Party by chadwickcollins(m): 7:00pm On Jul 16, 2016
Na Apc d cos all dis tin
Re: Man Attacks Lady For Not Inviting Him To Her Birthday Party by Duchessree(f): 7:06pm On Jul 16, 2016
princeakins:

Dont do dt too o..

do what?? undecided
Re: Man Attacks Lady For Not Inviting Him To Her Birthday Party by olendave(m): 7:13pm On Jul 16, 2016
honestly this guy is just trying to get connected with this lady. He just use the avenue of not been invited to her birthday party as a stop gap to get her attention. period
Re: Man Attacks Lady For Not Inviting Him To Her Birthday Party by WowSweetGuy(m): 7:15pm On Jul 16, 2016
Haha...That nigga need some love...I know that feeling
Re: Man Attacks Lady For Not Inviting Him To Her Birthday Party by princeakins(m): 7:20pm On Jul 16, 2016
Duchessree:

do what?? undecided

LEave anyone out uninvited cheesy
Re: Man Attacks Lady For Not Inviting Him To Her Birthday Party by Mckandre(m): 7:22pm On Jul 16, 2016
Iamsynord:
Ok...

Me i must fuvk u grin

.,.....to be continued

Bia nwoke m , if na joke abeg stop m o,how u take start wetin u know say u can't finish. I dey use God beg u nw come finish this otherwise I forward ur case to seun
Re: Man Attacks Lady For Not Inviting Him To Her Birthday Party by JayJayGee: 7:22pm On Jul 16, 2016
aaronson:
I have a different notion to what people were made believed.

Read in between the lines and think critically, you would determine it's not the non invite to the her party that made the guy lashed out at her.

That girl is a PURE SNUB!, According to the guy, he has been writing to her inbox and also complimenting her and no reply from her so it got him mad.

For example, Guys in the house, how would you feel when a girl you have a thing for completely snub you?

Read the conversation again and see where the guy told her "so insult can make you reply".
Sure e go touch me small for body.. But she ignored either I text get again or I fashi her... Not in else to do
Re: Man Attacks Lady For Not Inviting Him To Her Birthday Party by Ladycloud(f): 7:29pm On Jul 16, 2016
Hian... Izzit by force.. Shebi my birthday... My party, my money.... Oga biko goan sleep.. But the girl should hv at least thanked him..
Re: Man Attacks Lady For Not Inviting Him To Her Birthday Party by Eric2537: 7:53pm On Jul 16, 2016
fr buhari regime, dis guy must b heavily s2pid o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

7 Categories Of People You Will Meet At Every Nigerian Wedding Ceremony / Popular Nairalander Got Married In Lagos (see Photos) / Wish 5 Romanacelander A Happy New Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.