Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

Nigerian Blogger Calls Lura Ikeji A Cow For Taking Advantage Of Her Sister Fame - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Blogger Calls Lura Ikeji A Cow For Taking Advantage Of Her Sister Fame (917 Views)

Linda Ikeji Buys Her Sister, Sandra Ikeji A N30 Million Mercedes Benz GLE / (photo) Linda Ikeji: A Good Bra Can Do The Magic-exposes Boobs / Cynthia Morgan & A Cow: Yemi Solade Compares Both Not Knowing She's A Celebrity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Blogger Calls Lura Ikeji A Cow For Taking Advantage Of Her Sister Fame by mezynaija(m): 6:30pm On Jul 16, 2016
Popular entertainment blogger Chimezie Peters Ozofor CEO www.jtownconnect.com has come for Lura Ikeji sister to Africa's richest female and controversial blogger Linda Ikeji.

The blogger who have been noticing Lura cheap Showoff's on social media recently by taking advantage of her sisters fame to act up and do anyhow she feels like decided to let her know how foolish these acts are. Read below what Chimezie said to Lura Ikeji:

"Lura girl, it's true you look matured but really you lack maturity. For the past few months I have been observing your moves on social media recently, ranging from how you address people and proud with your sisters achievements.

Everyone can testify that no one know who you are not until you showed how childish you are when your sister and Wizkid has a dispute. Ever since then, you now want to cause controversies on social media. I believe you now enjoy it as many blogs now carry your gossip and every sh!t you post on Instagram. I can still remember when you bragged about how much you spend on shoes and many other things to mention but few. I never wanted to talk to you not until I saw your recent post about how you drove pass your ex. My dear, I want to ask, posting such trash, how much more childish could you be?

Because you think you getting fans already, and feel you should post any trash that comes your mind. Grow up girl!!!

Source: http://www.jtownconnect.com/2016/07/you-must-be-cow-for-taking-advantage.html

Re: Nigerian Blogger Calls Lura Ikeji A Cow For Taking Advantage Of Her Sister Fame by mezynaija(m): 6:33pm On Jul 16, 2016
cc: lalasticlala please do the needful, i need this thread on front page
Re: Nigerian Blogger Calls Lura Ikeji A Cow For Taking Advantage Of Her Sister Fame by mezynaija(m): 6:38pm On Jul 16, 2016

Re: Nigerian Blogger Calls Lura Ikeji A Cow For Taking Advantage Of Her Sister Fame by olatunjithomas(m): 6:57pm On Jul 16, 2016
can't believe this one too has ex. I won't stop saying thank God for Money in the live of some of these ladies.

let Linda her elder sister come out here and answer this.after money and fame? what else can she be proud of?............. SMH.
Re: Nigerian Blogger Calls Lura Ikeji A Cow For Taking Advantage Of Her Sister Fame by mezynaija(m): 7:44pm On Jul 16, 2016
cc: lalasticlala
Re: Nigerian Blogger Calls Lura Ikeji A Cow For Taking Advantage Of Her Sister Fame by buharisbae(f): 9:23pm On Jul 16, 2016
Lol all this blogger that want to be popular by force! Mr chimezie or whatever uree still an upcoming artist so fvck u and ur opinion or better still u can shove it up ur ass! grin grin
Re: Nigerian Blogger Calls Lura Ikeji A Cow For Taking Advantage Of Her Sister Fame by mezynaija(m): 10:53pm On Jul 16, 2016
c: Lasticlala, Obinoscopy, Dominique, seun, Ijebabe, come and move this to front page ooh

(1) (Reply)

Photo: See How Wizkid Celebrated His 26th Birthday / Reekado Banks Woes Dangote In New Album / Checkout This Lovely Outfit On Rukky Sanda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.