Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

Linda Ikeji Buys Her Sister, Sandra Ikeji A N30 Million Mercedes Benz GLE - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Buys Her Sister, Sandra Ikeji A N30 Million Mercedes Benz GLE (71054 Views)

Sandra Ikeji And Arinze About To Wed, Pre-Wedding Photos / Sandra Ikeji To Wed With 250 Bridesmaids / Sandra Ikeji, Linda's Sister, Is Engaged (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Linda Ikeji Buys Her Sister, Sandra Ikeji A N30 Million Mercedes Benz GLE by ClintGist(f): 3:23pm On Mar 24, 2018
Popular Nigerian blogger Linda Ikeji has bought a brand new Mercedes Benz GLE SUV for her sister Sandra Ikeji.

The news of the big purchase was broken by her other sister Laura Ikeji, who is known to always be the first person in the family to reveal any latest gist in the family.

According to Laura, who broke the news via her Instagram page, the SUV is worth a whopping N30million and she looked so excited to show it off to her followers.

Sandra Ikeji although has not made any statement about the gift from her billionaire sister. But a look into her social media profile discloses that she is an Events/Weddings/Destinations/ Planning/Cordination  planner.

This is surely a big one for the family as it will be recalled that just a week ago, Laura Ikeji bought for herself a brand new Mercedes Benz SUV on her birthday. The jeep which is said to be worth N20million, came as a reward for the hard work she has put into her business, she said.

It didn’t take so long that a particular OAP, Miss Vimbai came on the internet to blast celebrities that show off their rich lifestyle online. According to her, most of these celebrities who claim to be successful and offer advises on how to be rich, are not even rich, they only fake it.

She then went further to say anyone that is not making up to N20million annually should not come out to offer get-rich tips to their followers.

SOURCE : http://www.clintgist.com/linda-ikeji-buys-a-n30million-mercedes-benz-gle-for-her-sister/

So my sister @officiallindaikeji just bought my sister @sandra_ikeji a 30million Mercedes benz GLE. Like really Linda lol. Why do I work so hard why ���� ���� but hey Sandy I'm so happy for you sis. We twinning now o. Hey @officiallindaikeji any consolation gift for ya girl? I used to be your bestie na

https://www.instagram.com/p/BgtPTceBFK6/?hl=en

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6878041_cymera20180324182408_jpeg836b72b21d03e2ce8d26cf5b96143896

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Buys Her Sister, Sandra Ikeji A N30 Million Mercedes Benz GLE by ClintGist(f): 3:24pm On Mar 24, 2018

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Buys Her Sister, Sandra Ikeji A N30 Million Mercedes Benz GLE by Nobody: 3:25pm On Mar 24, 2018
So?

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Buys Her Sister, Sandra Ikeji A N30 Million Mercedes Benz GLE by izzou(m): 3:28pm On Mar 24, 2018
angry

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Buys Her Sister, Sandra Ikeji A N30 Million Mercedes Benz GLE by kayfra: 3:29pm On Mar 24, 2018
Igbo kwenu?

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Buys Her Sister, Sandra Ikeji A N30 Million Mercedes Benz GLE by Throwback: 3:29pm On Mar 24, 2018
I am surprised no gigolo has been able to find his way into Linda Ikeji's life.

Instead of Tee Billz relocating to America after the fall out with Tiwa Savage, he should have warmed his way towards Linda Ikeji, seeing that he is comfortable with the status of a kept man.

72 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Buys Her Sister, Sandra Ikeji A N30 Million Mercedes Benz GLE by conductorl6: 4:22pm On Mar 24, 2018
IgbosAreOsus:
So?
Get sense, Afonja

209 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Buys Her Sister, Sandra Ikeji A N30 Million Mercedes Benz GLE by fergie001: 4:26pm On Mar 24, 2018
Lest I forget again,

How many zeros are in a million again,biko nu?

96 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Buys Her Sister, Sandra Ikeji A N30 Million Mercedes Benz GLE by Bbyyo: 5:20pm On Mar 24, 2018
God's blessings

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Buys Her Sister, Sandra Ikeji A N30 Million Mercedes Benz GLE by Nobody: 5:43pm On Mar 24, 2018
conductorl6:

Get sense, Afonja
Osu

56 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Buys Her Sister, Sandra Ikeji A N30 Million Mercedes Benz GLE by leonard002(m): 5:46pm On Mar 24, 2018
Money is good. I shall make it very soon!

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Buys Her Sister, Sandra Ikeji A N30 Million Mercedes Benz GLE by Dc4life(m): 6:34pm On Mar 24, 2018
Laura Must Have Swallowed School Bell

12 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Buys Her Sister, Sandra Ikeji A N30 Million Mercedes Benz GLE by soberdrunk(m): 6:34pm On Mar 24, 2018
See better family! Ordinary 200k i asked my brother to borrow me, he has not picked my call for three days now... angry

Ps-That "30 million naira" pricetag is a little 'hyperbolic' angry

137 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Buys Her Sister, Sandra Ikeji A N30 Million Mercedes Benz GLE by handsomeyinka(m): 6:35pm On Mar 24, 2018
Nice gesture...But instead of wasting this money,why can't you just help us buy a brain for Buhari.

54 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Buys Her Sister, Sandra Ikeji A N30 Million Mercedes Benz GLE by BruncleZuma: 6:36pm On Mar 24, 2018
grin
Re: Linda Ikeji Buys Her Sister, Sandra Ikeji A N30 Million Mercedes Benz GLE by Chukabiz(m): 6:36pm On Mar 24, 2018
She's got the money. Just hope she is happy also
Re: Linda Ikeji Buys Her Sister, Sandra Ikeji A N30 Million Mercedes Benz GLE by Amberon11: 6:36pm On Mar 24, 2018
Damn
Re: Linda Ikeji Buys Her Sister, Sandra Ikeji A N30 Million Mercedes Benz GLE by Nobody: 6:37pm On Mar 24, 2018
If only I can collect this woman number,I no mind to dey wash her pants grin aunty just dey dole out the money for any pant I wash.

Meanwhile my exchnge is in kuwait dinar,ok I can manage dollars

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Buys Her Sister, Sandra Ikeji A N30 Million Mercedes Benz GLE by enemyofprogress: 6:37pm On Mar 24, 2018
Na second hand manual car and the thing no even fine self mtcheeeeeew
Re: Linda Ikeji Buys Her Sister, Sandra Ikeji A N30 Million Mercedes Benz GLE by Teaser0904(f): 6:38pm On Mar 24, 2018
soberdrunk:
See better family! Ordinary 200k i asked my brother to borrow me, he has not picked my call for three days now... angry
grin grin All fingers are not equal you know lol

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Buys Her Sister, Sandra Ikeji A N30 Million Mercedes Benz GLE by enemyofprogress: 6:39pm On Mar 24, 2018
soberdrunk:
that one na family? Abeg disown them and claim Dangote

62 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Buys Her Sister, Sandra Ikeji A N30 Million Mercedes Benz GLE by Aibuckher(m): 6:40pm On Mar 24, 2018
But I love this Linda babe

4 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Buys Her Sister, Sandra Ikeji A N30 Million Mercedes Benz GLE by Nobody: 6:40pm On Mar 24, 2018
fergie001:
Lest I forget again,

How many zeros are in a million again,biko nu?
no zero bcus u said "A million" grin

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Buys Her Sister, Sandra Ikeji A N30 Million Mercedes Benz GLE by Obierika(m): 6:40pm On Mar 24, 2018
Lovely car

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Buys Her Sister, Sandra Ikeji A N30 Million Mercedes Benz GLE by RainbowDude(m): 6:40pm On Mar 24, 2018
Good. Does she have a brother?
Re: Linda Ikeji Buys Her Sister, Sandra Ikeji A N30 Million Mercedes Benz GLE by Wonderboy91: 6:41pm On Mar 24, 2018
IjeleNwa:
If only I can collect this woman number,I no mind to dey wash her pants grin aunty just dey dole out the money for any pant I wash.

Meanwhile my exchnge is in kuwait dinar,ok I can manage dollars
May God deliver you from poverty, and also a poverty mentality . say amen

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Buys Her Sister, Sandra Ikeji A N30 Million Mercedes Benz GLE by Taiwx(m): 6:41pm On Mar 24, 2018
Bad newslipsrsealed
Re: Linda Ikeji Buys Her Sister, Sandra Ikeji A N30 Million Mercedes Benz GLE by runsgirl: 6:41pm On Mar 24, 2018
Guys,

If you can't get Linda, it seems her sister Sandra is still available for marriage.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Buys Her Sister, Sandra Ikeji A N30 Million Mercedes Benz GLE by fergie001: 6:43pm On Mar 24, 2018
IjeleNwa:
no zero bcus u said "A million" grin
My dear,I had to ask because the way you people in this country call million these days is baffling....haba

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Buys Her Sister, Sandra Ikeji A N30 Million Mercedes Benz GLE by Nobody: 6:43pm On Mar 24, 2018
conductorl6:

Get sense, Afonja
Savage!! grin
Abeg e don do cry cry

5 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Buys Her Sister, Sandra Ikeji A N30 Million Mercedes Benz GLE by DateMynd44(m): 6:43pm On Mar 24, 2018
conductorl6:
Get sense, Afonja
hahaha see legs

4 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Buys Her Sister, Sandra Ikeji A N30 Million Mercedes Benz GLE by money121(m): 6:44pm On Mar 24, 2018
Online money pass Blood Money.

Mehn See Ride.. God punish poverty..

Owo ni koko

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Unclad Photo Of Pregnant Zainab Sheriff Causes Commotion Online / Tiwa Savage Rocking The N70k Nigerian World Cup Tracksuit / Oxlade Trends As His Private Intimate Video Leaks To Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.