Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,093 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

Loose The Colt - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Loose The Colt (332 Views)

We Might Loose Africa To Islam / Loose The Colt - Part 2. A Must Read / Will I Loose My Destiny The Day I Have Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Loose The Colt by Seyibabalola(m): 8:12pm On Jul 16, 2016
LOOSE THE COLT .....A MUST READ

No man has ever sat on him. This means that he has never been fulfilling the purpose God created him for. He could not fulfill his purpose because he was tied, all alone in a lone confine living a lonely life.
At the appointed time he was loosed, he was brought to Jesus, his unclothedness was covered with white raiment, Jesus rode on him and he entered into his purpose, his glory which was hidden in Christ became manifest to multitudes.
Now I see why Jesus said without Him, we can do nothing and the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abides in the vine. I now see that when the appointed time for you to be shown to your world comes, no man can stop God, no matter where you have been tied and who has tied you. I also see that your glory is hidden in Christ, so you need Jesus Christ for your glory to manifest to the world. The colt would have remained hidden and his glory would have remained hidden, if Jesus had not come into the picture of his life. You actually need Jesus to fulfill your purpose.
Now listen to this. After all has been said and done, the glory was brought to God, not the Colt: "And the multitudes that went before, and that followed, cried, saying, Hosanna to the son of David: Blessed is he that cometh in the name of the Lord; Hosanna in the highest"-Matt. 21:9. Never forget the One who set you free, who delivered you, who brought you out of darkness, out of your hidden place, and start giving the glory to yourself when you start enjoying the blessings. Never forget you are this Colt who was loosed by Jesus. When Jesus rides on you, don't give the glory to yourself for the fame and wealth you are having. Give all the glory back to God, for without God you wouldn't be what you are.
I see celebrities and ministers of God who forgot the One who loosed them from their hardship. They receive the glory after being blessed. Some even took Jesus out of the ride and consequently ride into disaster. How could you think you can ride your life without Jesus on your back? What a foolish Colt you become without Jesus riding on you!
As a minister of God, you start losing the power of God in your ministrations, be it word or music, when you start giving yourself the glory for the good things in your ministry. When you think everything is happening by your power, skills and wisdom, and you now took Jesus out of the picture, you simply loss the power of God which will give out life to people.
BE THE WISE COLT
LET JESUS RIDE ON YOU
LET JESUS COVER YOUR unclothedness WITH WHITE RAIMENT(Rev. 3:18)

- Pastor Michael Seyi Babalola

(1) (Reply)

Assurance Of Breakthrough / To The Christians: Is It A Must To Close One's Eyes During Prayers? / I Never Attacked Buhari – Rev. Fr. Mbaka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.