Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,888 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

Exam Malpractice *expo*: DIFFERENT WAYS *PICS* - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Exam Malpractice *expo*: DIFFERENT WAYS *PICS* (2533 Views)

Kaduna Polytechnic Expells Students For Exam Malpractice (Full List) / IMT Masscom Student And Exam Malpractice Skills (pictured) / Exam Malpractice: See What This Lady Did To Cheat In An Exam Hall (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Exam Malpractice *expo*: DIFFERENT WAYS *PICS* by Osmondinho(m): 8:50pm On Jul 16, 2016
During my 100L days, there was this exam *Europe From French Revolution to Renaissance*, very tough though. One gal sitting very close to me was caught with Expo. Guess what? She hid it on her weavon and am still surprised how the lecturer caught her. Some frnds say na "Jass" A.K.A JUJU, luckily for her, she was not allowed to fill exam malpractice form.

What is your take on student engaging in exam malpractice?

And what do you think is the cause of the epidemic in our schools?

Tell us ur own experiences!!!

CC. lalasticlala Seun

Re: Exam Malpractice *expo*: DIFFERENT WAYS *PICS* by Osmondinho(m): 9:00pm On Jul 16, 2016
More pix

Re: Exam Malpractice *expo*: DIFFERENT WAYS *PICS* by samwise99(m): 9:12pm On Jul 16, 2016
Waiting for the pics
Re: Exam Malpractice *expo*: DIFFERENT WAYS *PICS* by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jul 16, 2016
Ok...
Re: Exam Malpractice *expo*: DIFFERENT WAYS *PICS* by poketoholo01(m): 11:29pm On Jul 16, 2016
Osmondinho:
During my 100L days, there was this exam *Europe From French Revolution to Renaissance*, very tough though. One gal sitting very close to me was caught with Expo. Guess what? She hid it on her weavon and am still surprised how the lecturer caught her. Some frnds say na "Jass" A.K.A JUJU, luckily for her, she was not allowed to fill exam malpractice form.

Historian!
Re: Exam Malpractice *expo*: DIFFERENT WAYS *PICS* by Medunah: 6:33am On Jul 17, 2016
Osmondinho:

Europe from French revolution to Renaissance??
Wow, merely looking at the course title sef, u will know its tough
Re: Exam Malpractice *expo*: DIFFERENT WAYS *PICS* by 9rad(m): 10:16am On Jul 17, 2016
Where is the pix undecided
Re: Exam Malpractice *expo*: DIFFERENT WAYS *PICS* by Nobody: 11:35am On Jul 17, 2016
When students believe on science and technology

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

20 Things You Do Not Know About The Country Nigeria. / I Just Reprinted!!! / RE: CRK Has Finally Been Removed From The Syllabus. (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.