Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,197 members, 7,818,656 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

Miracles Of The Prophet Muhammad - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Miracles Of The Prophet Muhammad (1869 Views)

TB Joshua's 55th Birthday: 20 Things To Know About The Prophet / Saudi Arabia To Execute 'Atheist' For Insulting Prophet Muhammad / "Insult The Prophet TB Joshua & Evoke Curses Upon Yourself" - Fan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Miracles Of The Prophet Muhammad by alfarouq(m): 8:57pm On Jul 16, 2016
Christians often ask what miracles the prophet Muhammad performed; many of them even make the claim that the Quran and the hadiths record no miracles done by the prophet. However so, it seems that I am reading a different Quran and hadith then, because you would have to be blind, or a big liar to claim that there are no recorded miracles of the prophet found in Islamic sources.

I wont label these Christians who make this claim as liars, no, after all most of these Christians do not do the research themselves, rather it’s their own Christian scholars who deceive them with their lies against Islam, such as Answering-Islam, prophet of doom, faith freedom etc. It is these sites and Christian scholars out there who make some of the biggest lies against Islam, deceiving their Christian people into having wrong ideas about Islam, so when you have normal Christians coming up to you with arguments, you must know that this person is simply arguing from what he saw and heard from Christian polemic against Islam.

For instance, most of you are most likely familiar with Christians always coming up with quotes from Tabari, Ibn Ishaq, and some other works. They often quote these works and think they are making big arguments, yet they always seem to quote specific quotes from these books, and when you ask for a context, they can never provide it, the reason being is because they are ALL quoting from that goon Craig Winn’s book.
So this argument put forth by Christians, that the prophet Muhammad performed no miracles according to Islamic sources is another example of Christians getting bad information from Christian apologists.

For this article, I shall show some miracles the prophet Muhammad performed, ending this sad lie that there are no miracles recorded in Islamic sources. Now whether Christians will agree with the sources I quote is IRRELEVENT, I am not asking any Christian to believe in these miracles, what I am doing is showing you that there are miracles recorded in Islamic sources, so therefore you should stop saying there aren’t any, and you should stop asking Muslims to show you miracles performed by the prophet Muhammad with the pre-conceived notion that he did none. As the saying goes, you cant have your cake and eat it, you cant claim the prophet performed no miracles, and then when I show you the miracles you say ‘oh well those sources are forged and lies’. You can’t have it both ways, you say the prophet Muhammad performed no miracles according to Islam, I shall show you that this claim is FALSE.

Now if a Christian said yes there are miracles recorded in Islamic sources, but I don’t believe them, then that’s a different case, and is a fair argument. But in this article I am addressing the Christians who make the claim that the Islamic sources contain NO miracles of the prophet Muhammad, often asking Muslims to show them a miracle performed by the prophet.

With all that said, we can now show some of the miracles the prophet Muhammad performed:

Sahih Bukhari Volume 2, Book 13, Number 55:

Narrated Anas bin Malik:

Once in the lifetime of the Prophet (p.b.u.h) the people were afflicted with drought (famine). While the Prophet was delivering the Khutba on a Friday, a Bedouin stood up and said, "O, Allah's Apostle! Our possessions are being destroyed and the children are hungry; Please invoke Allah (for rain)". So the Prophet raised his hands. At that time there was not a trace of cloud in the sky. By Him in Whose Hands my soul is as soon as he lowered his hands, clouds gathered like mountains, and before he got down from the pulpit, I saw the rain falling on the beard of the Prophet. It rained that day, the next day, the third day, the fourth day till the next Friday. The same Bedouin or another man stood up and said, "O Allah's Apostle! The houses have collapsed, our possessions and livestock have been drowned; Please invoke Allah (to protect us)". So the Prophet I raised both his hands and said, "O Allah! Round about us and not on us". So, in whatever direction he pointed with his hands, the clouds dispersed and cleared away, and Medina's (sky) became clear as a hole in between the clouds. The valley of Qanat remained flooded, for one month, none came from outside but talked about the abundant rain.

From ‘Ibn Kathirs The Life of the Prophet Muhammad, Al-sira Al-Nabawiyya, volume 2’ :

HOW THE PROPHET (SAAS) REPLACED QATADA’S EYE:

Al-Bayhaqi stated, in the Dalail (The Signs), “Abu Sad al-Malini informed us quoting Abu Ahmed b. Adi, quoting Abu Yala, quoting Yahya al-Himmant, quoting Abd al-Aziz b. Sulayman b. al-Ghasil, from Asim b. Umar b. Qatada, from his father, from his grandfather Qatada b. al-Numan, that his eye was wounded at Badr and that its pupil came down on his cheekbone. They were about to slice it off, but asked the Messenger of God (SAAS) who said they should not do this. He then said a prayer for him, covering his cheek with his palm. And later you could not tell which of his eyes had been struck!”

According to one account, this became the better eye.
An account came down to us from the Commander of the Believers, Umar b. Abd al- Aziz that when he was told this account by Asim b. Umar b. Qatada, he also recited:

“I am the son of him on whose cheek his eye descended,
which was replaced so well by the hand of the Chosen-One.”
Upon hearing this, Umar b. Abd al-Aziz, God bless him, quoted very appropriately the verse of Umayya b. Abd al-Salt of Ibn Dhu Yazin,

“These fine qualities are not like two bowls with milk
merely whitening the water that soon becomes urine.” (Pg 298)

Section: Concerning the Splitting of the Moon in the time of the Prophet (SAAS)
God did provide the Messenger of God (SAAS) with a sign to prove the veracity of the guidance and religion of truth he brought, and that was at the time of his pointing (to the moon).

God Almighty spoke the following in his noble book, “The hour has drawn near and the moon has split asunder. And if they see a sign they turn away, saying, ‘Just more trickery!’ They call it deceit and follow their fancies, while all things are pre-determined.” (surat al-Qamar, LIV, v.1-3)

Muslims agreed that this did occur in the time of the Messenger of God (SAAS), traditions with complete lines of transmissions, through numerous paths, provide decisive proof for those who examine it and comprehend it.

…….That is related from Anas b. Malik, Jubayr b. Mutim, Hudhayfa, Abd Allah b. Abbas, Abd Allah b. Umar, and Abd Allah b. Masud, God be pleased with all.

Regarding the hadith of Anas, Imam Ahmad stated, “Abd al-Raziq related to us that Mamar related to him, from Qatada, from Anas b. Malik, who said, ‘ The people of Mecca asked the prophet (SAAS) for a sign, And so the moon over Mecca was split twice. And he spoke the words, “ The house has drawn near and the moon has split asunder”” (surat al-Qamar, LIV, v-1)

And Muslim related this, from Muhammad b. Rafi from from Abd al-Razzaq.

This is one of the texts known as the mursalat al-sahaba. And it is plain that he received it from a large mass of the Companions, or from the Prophet (SAAS), or from everyone.

Both al-Bukhari and Muslim related this hadith on a path through Shayban. In his line of transmission al-Bukhari added Said b. Abu Urba. Muslim added Shuba to his. All three (sic) of them drew from Qatada, from Anas. The tradition states that the people of Mecca asked the Messenger of God (SAAS) to show them a sign, He showed them the moon in two parts, so that they could see Mt. Hira between them both.

……. The Hafiz Abu Nuaym stated, “Sulayman b. Ahmad related to us, quoting Bakr b. Suhayl, quoting Abd al-Ghani b. Said, quoting Musa b. Abd al-Rahman, from Ibn Jurayj, from Ata, from Ibn Abbas- also, it came from Muqatil, from al- Dahhak, from Ibn Abbas- with reference to God’s words, ‘The hour has drawn near and the moon has been split asunder’, as follows, ‘The polytheists gathered around the Messenger of God (SAAS); they included al-Walid b. al-Mughira, Abu Jahl b. Hisham, al-As b. Wail, al-As b. Hisham, al-Aswad b. Abd Yaghuth, al-Aswad b. Muttalib b. Asad b. Abd al-Uzza, Zama b. al-Aswad and al-Nadr b. al-Harith, along with many other such men.

“They said to the Prophet (SAAS), “If you are telling the truth, then split the moon for us into two parts, one half over Mt. Abu Qubays, the other over Mt. Quayquan. The Prophet (SAAS) asked them, “If I did so, would you believe?” “Yes, we would,” they replied. It was a night of full moon, and so he asked God the Almighty and Glorious to grant him what they requested. That evening the moon did have one half removed and placed over Mt. Abu Abu Qubays, the other being above Mt. Quayquan, while the Messenger of God (SAAS) called out, “O Abu Salama b. Abd al-Asad, and al-Aqram b. al-Aqram, be a witness (to this event).”

…..The Hafiz Abu al-Qasim al- Tabarni said, “Ahmad b. al-Amr al-Razzaz related to us, quoting Muhammad b. Yahya al-Qital, quoting Muhammad b. Bakr quoting Ibn Jurayj quoting Amr b. Dinar, from Ikrima, from Ibn Abbas, who said, ‘ In the time of the Messenger of God (SAAS), the moon was eclipsed and people said, “The moon is bewitched!” And so the words were revealed, “The hour has drawn near and the moon has split asunder. And if they see a sign they turn away saying, “Just more trickery!”’”(surat al-Qamar, LIV, v. 1-3).

This has a fine chain of authorities; it states that the moon was eclipsed that night; perhaps its splitting occurred on the night of its eclipse and this is why what happened to it was hidden from most of the earths inhabitants. However, this was in fact witnessed in parts of the world. It is said that in some parts of India that became a point dating, and that a building was constructed that night which was dated by the night the moon was split. (Pg 76-79)

A Miraculous event:

Section: Concerning the isra, the night journey, of the Messenger of God (SAAS) from Mecca to Jerusalem, his ascent from there to heaven and the signs he saw there.

We will give here the gist of the words of Ibn Ishaq, God bless him. Having recounted the earlier sections, he went on, “Then the Messenger of God (SAAS) was taken by night from the masjid-al haram to the masjid al-aqsa, the latter being the holy temple of Aelia. By then Islam had spread in Mecca into Quraysh and all the Arab tribes.”

He continued, “Concerning the night journey of the Messenger of God (SAAS), I learned what follows from a hadith that came down from Ibn Musud, Abu Said, Aisha, Muawiya, Umm Hani, daughter of Abu Talib, God bless them all, and al-Hasan b. Abu al-Hasan, Ibn Hisham al-Zuhri, Qatada and other scholars. Individually that combines in this account.

“The night journey of the Messenger of God (SAAS) was filled with trials and tribulations and (instances) of God’s power and authority; it provides a lesson for men of intelligence, a guidance, a mercy and an affirmation for those with faith and belief. It was certainly an act of God.

“He carried him on his journey as and how He wished, to show him those of His signs He desired. He thus surveyed some of the Might of God, His will, power and authority by which he accomplishes His purposes.

“Abd Allah b. Masud would say, as I have been informed, the Messenger of God (SAAS), was brought al-Buraq, that being the name of a mount on which previous prophets were carried; its stride was such that it could place its hooves as far as it could see. He was borne away on it.

“His companion (Gabriel) then took him off to see signs between heaven and earth. Eventually he reached Jerusalem, where he found Abraham, Moses and Jesus, in a company of prophets assembled for him. He led them in prayer. “Then he was brought three vessels, containing milk, wine and water. He said that he drank the vessel of milk and was told by Gabriel, ‘You have been given guidance, and so has your nation.’”

…..Ibn Ishaq related, quoting Umm Hani as his source, that she said, “It was from nowhere but my home that the Messenger of God (SAAS) made his night journey. He slept that night after having made the final evening prayer. When it was just before dawn he woke up and when it was morning we prayed together and he said, ‘O Umm Hani, last evening I prayed with you in this valley, then I went to Jerusalem and prayed there. And now here I am having said the morning prayer with you, as you see.’

“He then arose to leave, but I took hold of the hem of his cloak and said, ‘O Messenger of God, do not make that statement to the people; they will surely disbelieve you and do you harm.’

“But he replied, ‘By God, I will certainly tell it to them!’ And he did tell them and they did disbelieve.”

Ibn Ishaq went on (and the Prophet (SAAS) told the sceptical, tr.) “And the proof of this is that I passed by the caravan of such-and-such a tribe in such-and-such a valley, and the sound of (al-buraq) startled them and so one of their camels ran away. I led them to it, being then on my way to al-Sham. Then I continued on until I reached Dajanan, where I passed a caravan of such-and-such tribe. I found the people asleep. They had a vessel with water in it that they had covered it with something. I took off the cover and drank the water and replaced its cover. And the proof of this is that their caravan is now making its way down from the pass at al-Tanim al-Bayda. Leading it is an ash-coloured camel on which are two sacks, one of which is black, the other black and white.

“On hearing this, people hurried to the pass. The first camel, which was as he described to them, was insufficient proof for them, so they asked about the vessel and the camel, and those in the caravan did tell them just as the Prophet (SAAS) had recounted.”

Yunus b. bukayr related, from Asbat, from Ismail al-Suddi, that the sun had almost set before that caravan arrived and so he prayed to God, Almighty and Glorious is He, who slowed it down until they came, just as he had described it to them.

He stated, “And the sun was never slowed down for anyone except on that day for him, and also for Yusha (Joshua) b. Nun.

Al-Bayhaqi related this account. ( Pg 62-64)

So as we can see, the prophet Muhammad performed several miracles, and also went through a miraculous event when he was taken from Mecca to Jerusalem, where he saw all the other prophets and was taken into heaven.

So the claim that the prophet Muhammad had no miracles is a lie.

4 Likes

Re: Miracles Of The Prophet Muhammad by jcross19: 10:55pm On Jul 16, 2016
Yes we are witnessing the miracle now!!!!!!!. Religion of peace , in fact in islamic dictionary peace mean another thing entirely.

4 Likes

Re: Miracles Of The Prophet Muhammad by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jul 16, 2016
Videos Or It Didn't Happen
Re: Miracles Of The Prophet Muhammad by Presbulg(m): 1:22am On Jul 17, 2016
jcross19:
Yes we are witnessing the miracle now!!!!!!!. Religion of peace , in fact in islamic dictionary peace mean another thing entirely.

See them, Al-Zalimun.

1 Like

Re: Miracles Of The Prophet Muhammad by annunaki2(m): 7:41am On Jul 17, 2016
Al taquiya nonsense. angry

1 Like

Re: Miracles Of The Prophet Muhammad by alfarouq(m): 7:59am On Jul 17, 2016
annunaki2:
yes i have met a lot of christians like you who are too arrogant to accept the truth. the worst form of arrogance is to intentionally reject the truth and show contempt for it
I wont label such Christians who make this claim as liars, no, after all most of these Christians do not do the research themselves, rather it’s their own Christian scholars who deceive them with their lies against Islam, such as Answering-Islam, prophet of doom, faith freedom etc. It is these sites and Christian scholars out there who make some of the biggest lies against Islam, deceiving their Christian people into having wrong ideas about Islam, so when you have normal Christians coming up to you with arguments, you must know that this person is simply arguing from what he saw and heard from Christian polemic against Islam.
I have shown some miracles the prophet Muhammad performed, ending this sad lie that there are no miracles recorded in Islamic sources. Now whether Christians will agree with the sources I quote is IRRELEVANT, I am not asking any Christian to believe in these miracles, what I am doing is showing you that there are miracles recorded in Islamic sources, so therefore you should stop saying there aren’t any, and you should stop asking Muslims to show you miracles performed by the prophet Muhammad with the preconceived notion that he did none. As the saying goes, you cant have your cake and eat it, you cant claim the prophet performed no miracles, and then when I show you the miracles you say ‘oh well those sources are forged and lies’. You can’t have it both ways, you say the prophet Muhammad performed no miracles according to Islam, I shall show you that this claim is FALSE.

Now if a Christian said yes there are miracles recorded in Islamic sources, but I don’t believe them, then that’s a different case, and it might be a better defense and argument argument.

3 Likes

Re: Miracles Of The Prophet Muhammad by aminusanti(m): 8:01am On Jul 17, 2016
annunaki2:
Warning!! 1 Confused Critic detected
press LIKE to quarantine the shameless critic.. tongue

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miracles Of The Prophet Muhammad by truthmans2012: 8:51am On Jul 17, 2016
Why is islam so full of lies and contradictions?

Muhammad himself confessed he was not given power for miracle:

Sahih Bukhari Volume 9, Book 92, Number 379
Narrated Abu Huraira:
The Prophet said, "There was no prophet among the prophets but was given miracles because of which people had security or had belief, but what I was given was the Divine Inspiration which Allah revealed to me. So I hope that my followers will be more than those of any other prophet on the Day of Resurrection."
Muhammad said other prophets were given miracles but his own is only the revelations.

They asked Muhammad to perform miracles and allahh quickly intervened and said:

Quran 03: 138
They (also) said: "Allah took our promise not to believe in an messenger unless He showed us a sacrifice consumed by Fire (From heaven)." Say: "There came to you messengers before me, with clear Signs and even with what ye ask for: why then did ye slay them, if ye speak the truth?" if you are truthful?
That quranic statement was because Muhammad could not perform miracles.

When the people asked Muhammad to perform miracles, Allahh told him to say he was nothing but an ordinary messenger who could not perform miracles:

Quran 17: 93
Say: "Glory to my Lord! Am I aught but a man,- a messenger?"

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Miracles Of The Prophet Muhammad by alfarouq(m): 9:18am On Jul 17, 2016
So, has any Muslim ever claimed Muhammad pbuh is not human
Re: Miracles Of The Prophet Muhammad by truthmans2012: 9:31am On Jul 17, 2016
alfarouq:
So, has any Muslim ever claimed Muhammad pbuh is not human

Is that all you saw in the post?

He was as ordinary as you are, not having power to heal but to kill.

2 Likes

Re: Miracles Of The Prophet Muhammad by Ifeann(f): 10:21am On Jul 17, 2016
truthmans2012:
Why is islam so full of lies and contradictions?

Muhammad himself confessed he was not given power for miracle:

Sahih Bukhari Volume 9, Book 92, Number 379
Narrated Abu Huraira:
The Prophet said, "There was no prophet among the prophets but was given miracles because of which people had security or had belief, but what I was given was the Divine Inspiration which Allah revealed to me. So I hope that my followers will be more than those of any other prophet on the Day of Resurrection."
Muhammad said other prophets were given miracles but his own is only the revelations.

They asked Muhammad to perform miracles and allahh quickly intervened and said:

Quran 03: 138
They (also) said: "Allah took our promise not to believe in an messenger unless He showed us a sacrifice consumed by Fire (From heaven)." Say: "There came to you messengers before me, with clear Signs and even with what ye ask for: why then did ye slay them, if ye speak the truth?" if you are truthful?
That quranic statement was because Muhammad could not perform miracles.

When the people asked Muhammad to perform miracles, Allahh told him to say he was nothing but an ordinary messenger who could not perform miracles:

Quran 17: 93
Say: "Glory to my Lord! Am I aught but a man,- a messenger?"

muslims like aminusanti alfarouq empiree etc will see this and still claim that mohammed performed miracles. arguing against their own so called holy book. muhammad actively dodged requests for miracles especially in the quran tales but in the hadith you see him flying on a donkey with no eyewitnesses and splitting the moon for no reason(an event which is by the way not recorded in any historical books or by any other civilization)

2 Likes

Re: Miracles Of The Prophet Muhammad by masseratti: 10:22am On Jul 17, 2016
alfarouq:

yes i have met a lot of christians like you who are too arrogant to accept the truth. the worst form of arrogance is to intentionally reject the truth and show contempt for it
I wont label such Christians who make this claim as liars, no, after all most of these Christians do not do the research themselves, rather it’s their own Christian scholars who deceive them with their lies against Islam, such as Answering-Islam, prophet of doom, faith freedom etc. It is these sites and Christian scholars out there who make some of the biggest lies against Islam, deceiving their Christian people into having wrong ideas about Islam, so when you have normal Christians coming up to you with arguments, you must know that this person is simply arguing from what he saw and heard from Christian polemic against Islam.
I have shown some miracles the prophet Muhammad performed, ending this sad lie that there are no miracles recorded in Islamic sources. Now whether Christians will agree with the sources I quote is IRRELEVANT, I am not asking any Christian to believe in these miracles, what I am doing is showing you that there are miracles recorded in Islamic sources, so therefore you should stop saying there aren’t any, and you should stop asking Muslims to show you miracles performed by the prophet Muhammad with the preconceived notion that he did none. As the saying goes, you cant have your cake and eat it, you cant claim the prophet performed no miracles, and then when I show you the miracles you say ‘oh well those sources are forged and lies’. You can’t have it both ways, you say the prophet Muhammad performed no miracles according to Islam, I shall show you that this claim is FALSE.

Now if a Christian said yes there are miracles recorded in Islamic sources, but I don’t believe them, then that’s a different case, and it might be a better defense and argument argument.
why is the sources irrelevant? the hadith its self is contradictory, written by people who never witness the prophet Alive. Its more of a political book and than religious, most of Islamic rules are found in the hadith.

1 Like

Re: Miracles Of The Prophet Muhammad by annunaki2(m): 10:25am On Jul 17, 2016
truthmans2012:

Is that all you saw in the post?

He was as ordinary as you are, not having power to heal but to kill.

Don't mind the rodent, he knows mohammed never performed any miracle but the islamic spirit in him compels him to lie to further the cause of islam.

I laughed hard when I read the part about the "night flight" to the farthest mosque which some al taquiya experts twisted to be jerusalem. For God's sake mohammed was caught pants down in one of his mistresses house whilst all his companions were keeping vigil and mohammed just had to come up with a fantastic story to deceive his gullible followers thus the "night flight" fable which a lot of desperate muslims looking for any thing to authenticate their philandering prophet now term as a 'miracle'. But the more depressing issue is that muslims now regard jerusalem as their third holiest sight because of the fable mohammed told and some lunatics twisted to mean Jerusalem. As a result of this lie by the evil one, jerusalem has not known peace for 1,400 years and I must agree with you that it is indeed a miracle that a criminal fraudster that lived 1,400 years ago is still causing so much sorrow, tears, blood and destruction centuries after his miserable death.

3 Likes

Re: Miracles Of The Prophet Muhammad by truthmans2012: 10:48am On Jul 17, 2016
Ifeann:

muslims like aminusanti alfarouq empiree etc will see this and still claim that mohammed performed miracles. arguing against their own so called holy book. muhammad actively dodged requests for miracles especially in the quran tales but in the hadith you see him flying on a donkey with no eyewitnesses and splitting the moon for no reason(an event which is by the way not recorded in any historical books or by any other civilization)

Sister, islam is nothing but satanic formulations. It is so clear but I know why muslims couldn't see it as clear as it is. The simple reason is that they have been spiritually blindfolded.

3 Likes

Re: Miracles Of The Prophet Muhammad by truthmans2012: 10:49am On Jul 17, 2016
annunaki2:

Don't mind the rodent, he knows mohammed never performed any miracle but the islamic spirit in him compels him to lie to further the cause of islam.

I laughed hard when I read the part about the "night flight" to the farthest mosque which some al taquiya experts twisted to be jerusalem. For God's sake mohammed was caught pants down in one of his mistresses house whilst all his companions were keeping vigil and mohammed just had to come up with a fantastic story to deceive his gullible followers thus the "night flight" fable which a lot of desperate muslims looking for any thing to authenticate their philandering prophet now term as a 'miracle'. But the more depressing issue is that muslims now regard jerusalem as their third holiest sight because of the fable mohammed told and some lunatics twisted to mean Jerusalem. As a result of this lie by the evil one, jerusalem has not known peace for 1,400 years and I must agree with you that it is indeed a miracle that a criminal fraudster that lived 1,400 years ago is still causing so much sorrow, tears, blood and destruction centuries after his miserable death.

Succinct !!!
Re: Miracles Of The Prophet Muhammad by sainttwist1(m): 11:54am On Jul 17, 2016
so muhammed perform miracle, i dont know ooo. I always think killing and brainwashing is what he use to achieve fame. buhari is performing the same miracle in Nigeria.....just saying
Re: Miracles Of The Prophet Muhammad by Dynmyt: 7:44pm On May 22, 2022
Are the muslims still waiting to hear more not-so-convincing remarks from their imams before they tackle these wise observations from very reasonable people here?. Of course the thread dies a natural death. These Muhammeddian people are not so bright after all kiss
Re: Miracles Of The Prophet Muhammad by TenQ: 9:34pm On May 22, 2022
alfarouq:
Christians often ask what miracles the prophet Muhammad performed; many of them even make the claim that the Quran and the hadiths record no miracles done by the prophet. However so, it seems that I am reading a different Quran and hadith then, because you would have to be blind, or a big liar to claim that there are no recorded miracles of the prophet found in Islamic sources.

I wont label these Christians who make this claim as liars, no, after all most of these Christians do not do the research themselves, rather it’s their own Christian scholars who deceive them with their lies against Islam, such as Answering-Islam, prophet of doom, faith freedom etc. It is these sites and Christian scholars out there who make some of the biggest lies against Islam, deceiving their Christian people into having wrong ideas about Islam, so when you have normal Christians coming up to you with arguments, you must know that this person is simply arguing from what he saw and heard from Christian polemic against Islam.

For instance, most of you are most likely familiar with Christians always coming up with quotes from Tabari, Ibn Ishaq, and some other works. They often quote these works and think they are making big arguments, yet they always seem to quote specific quotes from these books, and when you ask for a context, they can never provide it, the reason being is because they are ALL quoting from that goon Craig Winn’s book.
So this argument put forth by Christians, that the prophet Muhammad performed no miracles according to Islamic sources is another example of Christians getting bad information from Christian apologists.

For this article, I shall show some miracles the prophet Muhammad performed, ending this sad lie that there are no miracles recorded in Islamic sources. Now whether Christians will agree with the sources I quote is IRRELEVENT, I am not asking any Christian to believe in these miracles, what I am doing is showing you that there are miracles recorded in Islamic sources, so therefore you should stop saying there aren’t any, and you should stop asking Muslims to show you miracles performed by the prophet Muhammad with the pre-conceived notion that he did none. As the saying goes, you cant have your cake and eat it, you cant claim the prophet performed no miracles, and then when I show you the miracles you say ‘oh well those sources are forged and lies’. You can’t have it both ways, you say the prophet Muhammad performed no miracles according to Islam, I shall show you that this claim is FALSE.

Now if a Christian said yes there are miracles recorded in Islamic sources, but I don’t believe them, then that’s a different case, and is a fair argument. But in this article I am addressing the Christians who make the claim that the Islamic sources contain NO miracles of the prophet Muhammad, often asking Muslims to show them a miracle performed by the prophet.

With all that said, we can now show some of the miracles the prophet Muhammad performed:

Narrated Anas bin Malik:

Once in the lifetime of the Prophet (p.b.u.h) the people were afflicted with drought (famine). While the Prophet was delivering the Khutba on a Friday, a Bedouin stood up and said, "O, Allah's Apostle! Our possessions are being destroyed and the children are hungry; Please invoke Allah (for rain)". So the Prophet raised his hands. At that time there was not a trace of cloud in the sky. By Him in Whose Hands my soul is as soon as he lowered his hands, clouds gathered like mountains, and before he got down from the pulpit, I saw the rain falling on the beard of the Prophet. It rained that day, the next day, the third day, the fourth day till the next Friday. The same Bedouin or another man stood up and said, "O Allah's Apostle! The houses have collapsed, our possessions and livestock have been drowned; Please invoke Allah (to protect us)". So the Prophet I raised both his hands and said, "O Allah! Round about us and not on us". So, in whatever direction he pointed with his hands, the clouds dispersed and cleared away, and Medina's (sky) became clear as a hole in between the clouds. The valley of Qanat remained flooded, for one month, none came from outside but talked about the abundant rain.

From ‘Ibn Kathirs The Life of the Prophet Muhammad, Al-sira Al-Nabawiyya, volume 2’ :

Al-Bayhaqi stated, in the Dalail (The Signs), “Abu Sad al-Malini informed us quoting Abu Ahmed b. Adi, quoting Abu Yala, quoting Yahya al-Himmant, quoting Abd al-Aziz b. Sulayman b. al-Ghasil, from Asim b. Umar b. Qatada, from his father, from his grandfather Qatada b. al-Numan, that his eye was wounded at Badr and that its pupil came down on his cheekbone. They were about to slice it off, but asked the Messenger of God (SAAS) who said they should not do this. He then said a prayer for him, covering his cheek with his palm. And later you could not tell which of his eyes had been struck!”

An account came down to us from the Commander of the Believers, Umar b. Abd al- Aziz that when he was told this account by Asim b. Umar b. Qatada, he also recited:

Upon hearing this, Umar b. Abd al-Aziz, God bless him, quoted very appropriately the verse of Umayya b. Abd al-Salt of Ibn Dhu Yazin,

God did provide the Messenger of God (SAAS) with a sign to prove the veracity of the guidance and religion of truth he brought, and that was at the time of his pointing (to the moon).

God Almighty spoke the following in his noble book, “The hour has drawn near and the moon has split asunder. And if they see a sign they turn away, saying, ‘Just more trickery!’ They call it deceit and follow their fancies, while all things are pre-determined.” (surat al-Qamar, LIV, v.1-3)

Muslims agreed that this did occur in the time of the Messenger of God (SAAS), traditions with complete lines of transmissions, through numerous paths, provide decisive proof for those who examine it and comprehend it.

…….That is related from Anas b. Malik, Jubayr b. Mutim, Hudhayfa, Abd Allah b. Abbas, Abd Allah b. Umar, and Abd Allah b. Masud, God be pleased with all.

Regarding the hadith of Anas, Imam Ahmad stated, “Abd al-Raziq related to us that Mamar related to him, from Qatada, from Anas b. Malik, who said, ‘ The people of Mecca asked the prophet (SAAS) for a sign, And so the moon over Mecca was split twice. And he spoke the words, “ The house has drawn near and the moon has split asunder”” (surat al-Qamar, LIV, v-1)

This is one of the texts known as the mursalat al-sahaba. And it is plain that he received it from a large mass of the Companions, or from the Prophet (SAAS), or from everyone.

Both al-Bukhari and Muslim related this hadith on a path through Shayban. In his line of transmission al-Bukhari added Said b. Abu Urba. Muslim added Shuba to his. All three (sic) of them drew from Qatada, from Anas. The tradition states that the people of Mecca asked the Messenger of God (SAAS) to show them a sign, He showed them the moon in two parts, so that they could see Mt. Hira between them both.

……. The Hafiz Abu Nuaym stated, “Sulayman b. Ahmad related to us, quoting Bakr b. Suhayl, quoting Abd al-Ghani b. Said, quoting Musa b. Abd al-Rahman, from Ibn Jurayj, from Ata, from Ibn Abbas- also, it came from Muqatil, from al- Dahhak, from Ibn Abbas- with reference to God’s words, ‘The hour has drawn near and the moon has been split asunder’, as follows, ‘The polytheists gathered around the Messenger of God (SAAS); they included al-Walid b. al-Mughira, Abu Jahl b. Hisham, al-As b. Wail, al-As b. Hisham, al-Aswad b. Abd Yaghuth, al-Aswad b. Muttalib b. Asad b. Abd al-Uzza, Zama b. al-Aswad and al-Nadr b. al-Harith, along with many other such men.

“They said to the Prophet (SAAS), “If you are telling the truth, then split the moon for us into two parts, one half over Mt. Abu Qubays, the other over Mt. Quayquan. The Prophet (SAAS) asked them, “If I did so, would you believe?” “Yes, we would,” they replied. It was a night of full moon, and so he asked God the Almighty and Glorious to grant him what they requested. That evening the moon did have one half removed and placed over Mt. Abu Abu Qubays, the other being above Mt. Quayquan, while the Messenger of God (SAAS) called out, “O Abu Salama b. Abd al-Asad, and al-Aqram b. al-Aqram, be a witness (to this event).”

…..The Hafiz Abu al-Qasim al- Tabarni said, “Ahmad b. al-Amr al-Razzaz related to us, quoting Muhammad b. Yahya al-Qital, quoting Muhammad b. Bakr quoting Ibn Jurayj quoting Amr b. Dinar, from Ikrima, from Ibn Abbas, who said, ‘ In the time of the Messenger of God (SAAS), the moon was eclipsed and people said, “The moon is bewitched!” And so the words were revealed, “The hour has drawn near and the moon has split asunder. And if they see a sign they turn away saying, “Just more trickery!”’”(surat al-Qamar, LIV, v. 1-3).

This has a fine chain of authorities; it states that the moon was eclipsed that night; perhaps its splitting occurred on the night of its eclipse and this is why what happened to it was hidden from most of the earths inhabitants. However, this was in fact witnessed in parts of the world. It is said that in some parts of India that became a point dating, and that a building was constructed that night which was dated by the night the moon was split. (Pg 76-79)

A Miraculous event:

Section: Concerning the isra, the night journey, of the Messenger of God (SAAS) from Mecca to Jerusalem, his ascent from there to heaven and the signs he saw there.

We will give here the gist of the words of Ibn Ishaq, God bless him. Having recounted the earlier sections, he went on, “Then the Messenger of God (SAAS) was taken by night from the masjid-al haram to the masjid al-aqsa, the latter being the holy temple of Aelia. By then Islam had spread in Mecca into Quraysh and all the Arab tribes.”

He continued, “Concerning the night journey of the Messenger of God (SAAS), I learned what follows from a hadith that came down from Ibn Musud, Abu Said, Aisha, Muawiya, Umm Hani, daughter of Abu Talib, God bless them all, and al-Hasan b. Abu al-Hasan, Ibn Hisham al-Zuhri, Qatada and other scholars. Individually that combines in this account.

“The night journey of the Messenger of God (SAAS) was filled with trials and tribulations and (instances) of God’s power and authority; it provides a lesson for men of intelligence, a guidance, a mercy and an affirmation for those with faith and belief. It was certainly an act of God.

“He carried him on his journey as and how He wished, to show him those of His signs He desired. He thus surveyed some of the Might of God, His will, power and authority by which he accomplishes His purposes.

“Abd Allah b. Masud would say, as I have been informed, the Messenger of God (SAAS), was brought al-Buraq, that being the name of a mount on which previous prophets were carried; its stride was such that it could place its hooves as far as it could see. He was borne away on it.

“His companion (Gabriel) then took him off to see signs between heaven and earth. Eventually he reached Jerusalem, where he found Abraham, Moses and Jesus, in a company of prophets assembled for him. He led them in prayer. “Then he was brought three vessels, containing milk, wine and water. He said that he drank the vessel of milk and was told by Gabriel, ‘You have been given guidance, and so has your nation.’”

…..Ibn Ishaq related, quoting Umm Hani as his source, that she said, “It was from nowhere but my home that the Messenger of God (SAAS) made his night journey. He slept that night after having made the final evening prayer. When it was just before dawn he woke up and when it was morning we prayed together and he said, ‘O Umm Hani, last evening I prayed with you in this valley, then I went to Jerusalem and prayed there. And now here I am having said the morning prayer with you, as you see.’

“He then arose to leave, but I took hold of the hem of his cloak and said, ‘O Messenger of God, do not make that statement to the people; they will surely disbelieve you and do you harm.’

“But he replied, ‘By God, I will certainly tell it to them!’ And he did tell them and they did disbelieve.”

Ibn Ishaq went on (and the Prophet (SAAS) told the sceptical, tr.) “And the proof of this is that I passed by the caravan of such-and-such a tribe in such-and-such a valley, and the sound of (al-buraq) startled them and so one of their camels ran away. I led them to it, being then on my way to al-Sham. Then I continued on until I reached Dajanan, where I passed a caravan of such-and-such tribe. I found the people asleep. They had a vessel with water in it that they had covered it with something. I took off the cover and drank the water and replaced its cover. And the proof of this is that their caravan is now making its way down from the pass at al-Tanim al-Bayda. Leading it is an ash-coloured camel on which are two sacks, one of which is black, the other black and white.

“On hearing this, people hurried to the pass. The first camel, which was as he described to them, was insufficient proof for them, so they asked about the vessel and the camel, and those in the caravan did tell them just as the Prophet (SAAS) had recounted.”

Yunus b. bukayr related, from Asbat, from Ismail al-Suddi, that the sun had almost set before that caravan arrived and so he prayed to God, Almighty and Glorious is He, who slowed it down until they came, just as he had described it to them.

He stated, “And the sun was never slowed down for anyone except on that day for him, and also for Yusha (Joshua) b. Nun.

So as we can see, the prophet Muhammad performed several miracles, and also went through a miraculous event when he was taken from Mecca to Jerusalem, where he saw all the other prophets and was taken into heaven.

Muslims are the greatest liars in the universe. They will even lie against their Allah forgetting that Christians also read the Qur'an.

Qur'an 6:37
They ask, “Why has no ˹other˺ sign been sent down to him from his Lord?” Say, ˹O Prophet,˺ “Allah certainly has the power to send down a sign”—though most of them do not know.

Qur'an 28:48
But when the truth came to them from Us, they said, “If only he was given the like of what Moses had been given.”1 Did they not deny what had been given to Moses earlier? They claimed, “Both ˹Scriptures˺ are works of magic, supporting each other!”2 Adding, “We truly deny both.”

Qur'an 29:50
They say, “If only ˹some˺ signs had been sent down to him from his Lord!” Say, ˹O Prophet,˺ “Signs are only with Allah. And I am only sent with a clear warning.”

Allah himself said that Mohammed was not given any miracles, yet your hadiths invented some for him. If only you ask questions rather than just memorisations, you would have known this truth.

So, who is lying, Allah or your Hadiths?
Re: Miracles Of The Prophet Muhammad by Ken4Christ: 9:51pm On May 22, 2022
alfarouq:

Narrated Anas bin Malik:

A Miraculous event:

Miracles still happen in the name of Jesus. Why don't miracle happen in the name of Mohammed. The north has the highest number of blind people who begs. Why can't they be healed in the name of Mohammed?

Blind eyes still receive their sights in the name of Jesus. But I have never heard of any miracle in the name of Mohammed.
Re: Miracles Of The Prophet Muhammad by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:15pm On May 22, 2022
You shouldn't have started this because there are many people out there who should have become Muslims but because there's nothing like signs in your Qu'ran about Muhammad they can't take your religion seriously.
For instance, how many male sons did your prophet had?
He died at 62 meaning his sons with Kadyjat supposed to be grownups. So can you name just one of his sons who survived him? undecided
Re: Miracles Of The Prophet Muhammad by alfarouq(m): 10:59pm On Jun 09, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
You shouldn't have started this because there are many people out there who should have become Muslims but because there's nothing like signs in your Qu'ran about Muhammad they can't take your religion seriously.
For instance, how many male sons did your prophet had?
He died at 62 meaning his sons with Kadyjat supposed to be grownups. So can you name just one of his sons who survived him? undecided

The prophet SallaLLAHU alayhi wa salam had 7 children 3 males and 4 females peace be upon them.

All his male children died before him. To an ordinary human we think it is a sign of failure but there is a reason Allah made it that way.

The prophet is a slave and messenger of Allah whose sole purpose is to invite mankind to the truth so that man can enjoy Paradise and be saved from hell. He is the leader and ruler of the Muslim but prophet Hood is not something one can inherit like after my father die, it is my turn to lead. Not like that for prophet Hood. If Allah wills, he can make Father a prophet and his son also a prophet.

In the case of beloved Rasul Muhammad PBUH, he is the last and final messenger. Prophets do not leave inheritance for their family. Anything that belongs to them automatically becomes the property of every Muslim and is moved to the baitul maal(Muslim treasury).

The wisdom behind Allah taking away the sons of the prophet while he was alive includes:

-To avoid a division amongst the Muslims : If his sons are alive after his death, Munafikun (hypocrite:they pretend to accept Islam but their true aim is to cause division amongst the Muslims). There are people of little understanding that easily get swayed by the sweet talks. One hypocrite will take the side of one of the sons flattering him that you are the most qualified to be the successor of your father and another one will take the side of another thereby creating friction and misunderstanding easily among the Muslims. Allah take the children away to prevent that and also enable Abubakar the Most qualified amongst his companions to assume the mantle of leadership followed by Umar, then Usman then Ali.
Re: Miracles Of The Prophet Muhammad by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:06am On Jun 10, 2022
alfarouq:

The prophet SallaLLAHU alayhi wa salam had 7 children 3 males and 4 females peace be upon them.

All his male children died before him. To an ordinary human we think it is a sign of failure but there is a reason Allah made it that way.

The prophet is a slave and messenger of Allah whose sole purpose is to invite mankind to the truth so that man can enjoy Paradise and be saved from hell. He is the leader and ruler of the Muslim but prophet Hood is not something one can inherit like after my father die, it is my turn to lead. Not like that for prophet Hood. If Allah wills, he can make Father a prophet and his son also a prophet.

In the case of beloved Rasul Muhammad PBUH, he is the last and final messenger. Prophets do not leave inheritance for their family. Anything that belongs to them automatically becomes the property of every Muslim and is moved to the baitul maal(Muslim treasury).

The wisdom behind Allah taking away the sons of the prophet while he was alive includes:

-To avoid a division amongst the Muslims : If his sons are alive after his death, Munafikun (hypocrite:they pretend to accept Islam but their true aim is to cause division amongst the Muslims). There are people of little understanding that easily get swayed by the sweet talks. One hypocrite will take the side of one of the sons flattering him that you are the most qualified to be the successor of your father and another one will take the side of another thereby creating friction and misunderstanding easily among the Muslims. Allah take the children away to prevent that and also enable Abubakar the Most qualified amongst his companions to assume the mantle of leadership followed by Umar, then Usman then Ali.

The highlighted with the exemption of Fatimah who died six months later.
Well no right thinking person will like to follow the path of such a person who buried all his male children. You can find excuses for your Allah but we know Muhammad's male children all died due to the wars between him and his enemies! undecided

1 Like

Re: Miracles Of The Prophet Muhammad by alfarouq(m): 10:32am On Jun 10, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

The highlighted with the exemption of Fatimah who died six months later.
Well no right thinking person will like to follow the path of such a person who buried all his male children. You can find excuses for your Allah but we know Muhammad's male children all died due to the wars between him and his enemies! undecided

I think you are missing something here.

First, the concept of life and death is not subjected to man's decision. Whether one likes it or not, God is the one who appoints the time of birth and the time of death, else you won't see babies dying while the Father, Mother and sometimes even the grandparents are still alive.

As humans we only have 2 options. Either you fall in line and accept the decision willingly and get rewarded by God for passing the test he put you (the parent) through or you get mad, angry and bitter and fail the test but at the end you must still fall in line because you can't stop it. Either way you will still fall in line either willingly or unwillingly.

What do you really understand by prophets?

Do you think prophets have it all rosy and beautiful?

Nay, prophets, messengers etc are supposed to be guide for us. They are also tested with loss, hardship, suffering, trials and tribulations just like other humans. In fact theirs is always tougher than that of humans who are not prophet. How do you think that they will be able to teach people patience, endurance and trust in God's plan if they do not understand what it means to be human.

If you think that people of God always have it all rosy then you are deluding yourself and anyone that teach you that, then you need to critically observe other things he has taught because obviously he could be mixing a lot of False doctrines with the things he is teaching you.

Finally, early death is something that most people hate and pray against but on the day of judgment it will be one of the things people will wish had happened to them.

On the day of judgment, people's good and bad will be placed on a scale, those whose good outweigh their bad deeds will be saved and admitted in paradise while people whose bad outweigh the good will be admitted in hell. Of course, you have to worship God alone without associating partners with him to even qualify for this.

All who disbelieve in God or have a wrong belief in him or associate partners with him will automatically be dwellers of hell. I know it is a painful thing to imagine but it is what it is. Better we tell one another the truth even though it might be bitter.

On that day, when people see the privilege that those who died as babies and toddlers get, they will wish they died as one. Nay some will even wish that God did not create them as human but rather as animals to escape the torment of that day.

Babies and toddlers will be automatically admitted into paradise without judgment. It does not matter if they were children of Muslim parents or non Muslim parents. As long as they have not gotten to the age of maturity, God will not hold them to account for the bad things they did as toddlers.

They will also serve as shield for their parents from the punishment of hell fire (only Muslim. Parents will enjoy this). A man or woman may have his bad deeds outweighing his good but because he lost a child in infancy and was patient, God will allow the child to intercede for his or her parent. The parents will get saved from hell and will be admitted to paradise because of their offsprings intercession.

A lot of parents today who despise the idea of losing their babies in infancy will on that day wish they had at least lost a child in his infancy.

May God grant us the ability to recognise the truth and practice it and the ability to recognise falsehood and stay away from it.
Re: Miracles Of The Prophet Muhammad by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:19am On Jun 10, 2022
alfarouq:

I think you are missing something here.

First, the concept of life and death is not subjected to man's decision. Whether one likes it or not, God is the one who appoints the time of birth and the time of death, else you won't see babies dying while the Father, Mother and sometimes even the grandparents are still alive.

As humans we only have 2 options. Either you fall in line and accept the decision willingly and get rewarded by God for passing the test he put you (the parent) through or you get mad, angry and bitter and fail the test but at the end you must still fall in line because you can't stop it. Either way you will still fall in line either willingly or unwillingly.

What do you really understand by prophets?

Do you think prophets have it all rosy and beautiful?

Nay, prophets, messengers etc are supposed to be guide for us. They are also tested with loss, hardship, suffering, trials and tribulations just like other humans. In fact theirs is always tougher than that of humans who are not prophet. How do you think that they will be able to teach people patience, endurance and trust in God's plan if they do not understand what it means to be human.

If you think that people of God always have it all rosy then you are deluding yourself and anyone that teach you that, then you need to critically observe other things he has taught because obviously he could be mixing a lot of False doctrines with the things he is teaching you.

Finally, early death is something that most people hate and pray against but on the day of judgment it will be one of the things people will wish had happened to them.

On the day of judgment, people's good and bad will be placed on a scale, those whose good outweigh their bad deeds will be saved and admitted in paradise while people whose bad outweigh the good will be admitted in hell. Of course, you have to worship God alone without associating partners with him to even qualify for this.

All who disbelieve in God or have a wrong belief in him or associate partners with him will automatically be dwellers of hell. I know it is a painful thing to imagine but it is what it is. Better we tell one another the truth even though it might be bitter.

On that day, when people see the privilege that those who died as babies and toddlers get, they will wish they died as one. Nay some will even wish that God did not create them as human but rather as animals to escape the torment of that day.

Babies and toddlers will be automatically admitted into paradise without judgment. It does not matter if they were children of Muslim parents or non Muslim parents. As long as they have not gotten to the age of maturity, God will not hold them to account for the bad things they did as toddlers.

They will also serve as shield for their parents from the punishment of hell fire (only Muslim. Parents will enjoy this). A man or woman may have his bad deeds outweighing his good but because he lost a child in infancy and was patient, God will allow the child to intercede for his or her parent. The parents will get saved from hell and will be admitted to paradise because of their offsprings intercession.

A lot of parents today who despise the idea of losing their babies in infancy will on that day wish they had at least lost a child in his infancy.

May God grant us the ability to recognise the truth and practice it and the ability to recognise falsehood and stay away from it.

The Arabian man brought a book supposedly authored by the Almighty God only to tell you that his most preferred messenger buried all his male children.
Well i can never ever love such a cruel God i will rather worship Ọ̀ṣun ṣẹ̀ngẹ̀sẹ́ ọlọ́jàá arẹmọ than an Arabian god who can't help his most preferred messenger to preserve his children alive!
If Allah is the true God like he claims then he should be able to save at least some (if not all) of the male sons of his messenger.
I disagree with you that this Allah is the true God! undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miracles Of The Prophet Muhammad by alfarouq(m): 11:34am On Jun 10, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

The Arabian man brought a book supposedly authored by the Almighty God only to tell you that his most preferred messenger buried all his male children.
Well i can never ever love such a cruel God i will rather worship Ọ̀ṣun ṣẹ̀ngẹ̀sẹ́ ọlọ́jàá arẹmọ than an Arabian god who can't help his most preferred messenger to preserve his children alive!
If Allah is the true God like he claims then he should be able to save at least some (if not all) of the male sons of his messenger.

Well, I can not help you, only God and you can help yourself. Whatever you choose to believe, I pray that you make the right choice.
Re: Miracles Of The Prophet Muhammad by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:47am On Jun 10, 2022
alfarouq:

Well, I can not help you, only God and you can help yourself. Whatever you choose to believe, I pray that you make the right choice.

Well i believe Allah is the worst choice!
If i'm abandoning the gods of our land it should be for a more reasonable god not just a monster simply because a book was written to present it to me! undecided

1 Like

Re: Miracles Of The Prophet Muhammad by alfarouq(m): 11:57am On Jun 10, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Also note that Allah is not the God of Arabs only, He is my God, the God of Abraham, Gabriel, Michael, Moses, Jews, Hausas, Yorubas, Igbos. He is the God of the Lion, Tiger, Elephant, Ant, Mosquito, Goat, Sheep, the God of all that exists, known and unknown, seen and unseen.
Re: Miracles Of The Prophet Muhammad by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:03pm On Jun 10, 2022
alfarouq:

Also note that Allah is not the God of Arabs only, He is my God, the God of Abraham, Gabriel, Michael, Moses, Jews, Hausas, Yorubas, Igbos. He is the God of the Lion, Tiger, Elephant, Ant, Mosquito, Goat, Sheep, the God of all that exists, known and unknown, seen and unseen.

I know that's what those who brought the book Qu'ran told you but it's left to you if you will swallow what they told you hook line and sinker! undecided

The God of Abraham promised to preserve his children and it became a blessing upon all the descendants of Abraham as long as they remain faithful to the God of Abraham.
Allah failed to protect Muhammad's children so it's obvious Allah is not that same God! smiley
Re: Miracles Of The Prophet Muhammad by alfarouq(m): 12:39pm On Jun 10, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

I know that's what those who brought the book Qu'ran told you but it's left to you if you will swallow what they told you hook line and sinker! undecided

The God of Abraham promised to preserve his children and it became a blessing upon all the descendants of Abraham as long as they remain faithful to the God of Abraham.
Allah failed to protect Muhammad's children so it's obvious Allah is not that same God! smiley

OK.
Re: Miracles Of The Prophet Muhammad by williams2kg: 1:06pm On Jun 10, 2022
Pls, I need an urgent answer to this question if you have it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oVXKc7caCis
Re: Miracles Of The Prophet Muhammad by haekymbahd(m): 1:37pm On Jun 10, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Are you trying to say dead christians aren't children of Jehovah cos your God failed to protect them.

If any of Jw member dies today it means they were never children of God right..

Allah SWT said:

"And do not say about those who are killed in the way of Allah, They are dead. Rather, they are alive, but you perceive [it] not."
(QS. Al-Baqara 2: Verse 154)
Re: Miracles Of The Prophet Muhammad by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:16pm On Jun 10, 2022
haekymbahd:
Are you trying to say dead christians aren't children of Jehovah cos your God failed to protect them.

If any of Jw member dies today it means they were never children of God right..

Allah SWT said:

"And do not say about those who are killed in the way of Allah, They are dead. Rather, they are alive, but you perceive [it] not."
(QS. Al-Baqara 2: Verse 154)

Of course death is upon all humans for now but never has all the sons of God's prophet died just like that. So Muhammad is not a prophet of that same God! smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

There is no JESUS CHRIST! / Photo: Pastor Sam Adeyemi's Daughter Called To The Nigerian Bar / An Angel Appeared Live Inside The Church.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 213
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.