Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,095 members, 7,818,283 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

There is no JESUS CHRIST! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / There is no JESUS CHRIST! (1867 Views)

There Is No Jesus Christ. Religions Are Programs Of The Matrix. / Space Isn't Real, There Are No Satellites And There Is No Jesus Christ. / The Bible And Quran Both Lie; There Is No Jesus CHRIST (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

There is no JESUS CHRIST! by KingSango(m): 6:07pm On Nov 16, 2016
Greetings,

My Orun do I hate religion because it holds you back, ties you back, thus the meaning of religion itself. Yet no empire has ever been established without religion as its focal point and Oyo Empire is no exception. In the old Oyo Empire Sango was God on Earth second only to the Irunmole. Before anyone considers that Sango doesn't deserve this type of God like respect we must consider some fundamental truths. When the Jesuit Priests arrived in Dahomey Capital they asked the Dahomoen King was he the head king. The Dahomean King said no, the head king is farther South whose subjects are not allowed to see his face. And he pointed to Oyo. Ask yourself honestly, from what you know of Alaafin Sango, that if he been in the world would West Africa had been enslaved and colonized? Of course not, Alaafin Sango possessed God like power to rid the West African of darkness. Sango was a stern judge, he made sure justice ruled the land. Women had prosperity and greatness under Sango. People talk foolish talk today when mentioning the Alaafin but in the old days the mere mention of Alaafin brought chills to people's neck from Oyo to Senegal. Kings possessed armies in those days and all of them bowed before Alaafin of Oyo. Oyo's Calvary would ride hundreds of miles to crush a foe or put down a rebel. When Dahomean attacked Wena it was Alaafin Sango who stopped their aggression and made them pay tribute. The powerful Ogboni made sure no one dare cause injustice in the Empire of Oyo or attempt to supercede the Alaafin. All towns in the Empire were Orisha towns all the people paid reverence to the ancestors like Oduduwa the grandfather of Alaafin Sango. Alaafin Sango possessed special powers to cause storms far away from his throne. If the Oyo Mesi got a whisper of a thought that someone was cursing the Alaafin the response would be deadly. The entire land prosperous as Oyo men established trade throughout West Africa, including the trade for horses with the Northern Kingdoms to supply Oyo's Calvary. The Palace of Oyo is over 600 acres in size, its massive. What happened to Oyo? The introduction of Jesus Christ.

There is no Jesus Christ and no one can prove that he exists?

Sango is the King of Kings, Imperial Majesty. Head of Oyo Empire the largest territory of Empires in Africa's history.

Where is Jesus's Kingdom? Rome?

There are royal houses of Oyo, nobles and the Oyo Mesi plus the Ogboni.

Where is Jesus Christ's family? Where are his nobles? The Jesuit Roman Priests?

Sango has religious oral stories about the life of his family, Oduduwa, Obatala, Osun, Oba, Oya, Ogun, Yemaya, Esu, Orunmila, Aganju,

But where is Jesus's Christ original manuscript? Where is the original text of the Bible?

Sango's palace is in Oyo Ile.

And where is Jesus's palace? In the sky? Where in the sky? Have you ever been there?

1 Share

Re: There is no JESUS CHRIST! by dukechilezie(m): 6:08pm On Nov 16, 2016
I don't have to join issues with you because your argument cannot change who Jesus Christ is and you cannot derail the minds of Billions of people all over the globe who believe there is Jesus Christ.

2 Likes

Re: There is no JESUS CHRIST! by KingSango(m): 6:12pm On Nov 16, 2016
Re: There is no JESUS CHRIST! by Nobody: 6:12pm On Nov 16, 2016
I WONT BLAME YOU

dont worry i will pray for your forgiveness from God(JESUS).

ITS JUST INGNORANCE

Re: There is no JESUS CHRIST! by KingSango(m): 6:14pm On Nov 16, 2016
Ha.

Re: There is no JESUS CHRIST! by ring7(m): 6:16pm On Nov 16, 2016
The Op should receive since in Jesus name ...
Re: There is no JESUS CHRIST! by HtwoOw: 6:26pm On Nov 16, 2016
So Ogun is real?

1 Like

Re: There is no JESUS CHRIST! by KingSango(m): 6:28pm On Nov 16, 2016
Ogun is real. There have been Avatars of Ogun as Kings, Blacksmith and Generals. Ogun is a spirit and an Ancestor.

Re: There is no JESUS CHRIST! by KingSango(m): 6:48pm On Nov 16, 2016
Re: There is no JESUS CHRIST! by KingsleyJohn: 8:48pm On Nov 16, 2016
lunatics everywhere
Re: There is no JESUS CHRIST! by hopilo: 9:33pm On Nov 16, 2016
Jesus will reveal himself to you and you will preach his coming.
Re: There is no JESUS CHRIST! by KingSango(m): 9:47pm On Nov 16, 2016
I am preaching Jesus, that he never existed.

Re: There is no JESUS CHRIST! by Nobody: 9:52pm On Nov 16, 2016
religion
Re: There is no JESUS CHRIST! by KingSango(m): 10:30pm On Nov 16, 2016
Re: There is no JESUS CHRIST! by maslong(m): 10:32pm On Nov 16, 2016
mynd44 give the op life ban or I brake the rules here angry
Re: There is no JESUS CHRIST! by TheNonce: 10:33pm On Nov 16, 2016
undecided
KingSango:

I am preaching Jesus, that he never existed.

Carry this matter go religion section na! Na there you go meet enough kooks from christianity and Islam wey go follow you drag this issue!
Re: There is no JESUS CHRIST! by KingSango(m): 11:08pm On Nov 16, 2016
TheNonce:
undecided

Carry this matter go religion section na! Na there you go meet enough kooks from christianity and Islam wey go follow you drag this issue!

I does what I want and go where I want. Who questions me? Who are you? Cease with this non-fruitful and insulting act at once!
Re: There is no JESUS CHRIST! by NemzySeries(m): 11:44pm On Nov 16, 2016
RECESSION is practically working wonders in d life of sum1 again......
Re: There is no JESUS CHRIST! by KingSango(m): 11:46pm On Nov 16, 2016
NemzySeries:
RECESSION is practically working wonders in d life of sum1 again......

Well at least I don't have a job or tie to European that makes me want to fight for him like you. How the boxing gloves fitting you?

(1) (Reply)

My Favorite Parts Of Za Bible / A Quick Question On Noah's Ark! / How To Stop Fornication in your relationship.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.