Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,683 members, 7,955,530 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:30 AM

What Else Can I Do To Make My Windows Xp Access The Internet...iam tired! - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / What Else Can I Do To Make My Windows Xp Access The Internet...iam tired! (1035 Views)

Help! My Windows 10 System Is Consuming Too Much Data. / Is It Adviseable To Install Windows 7 In A Pc That Came With Windows Xp? / I Can't Remember My Windows Server 2012 Password. Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Else Can I Do To Make My Windows Xp Access The Internet...iam tired! by logicalhumour: 10:53pm On Jul 16, 2016
I've tried almost all setting I find from Google just to configure my stupid Windows XP (tho I wouldn't upgrade sha ), and iam tired. Is there any software I can just download?... like a driver or suite that would work automatically?.
I have Techno P3 and M3 (Airtel, MTN ) respectively, please help me with a link. And please, if there's any other way you're sure would work...
Re: What Else Can I Do To Make My Windows Xp Access The Internet...iam tired! by felix55(m): 11:22pm On Jul 16, 2016
wat do u really wat to Kw....? do u want to use ur phone as hotspot to ur system? if so create a hotspot connection & lunch it then open ur wireless or WAN network to detect d network from ur phone then connect n browse...
Re: What Else Can I Do To Make My Windows Xp Access The Internet...iam tired! by logicalhumour: 11:30am On Jul 17, 2016
felix55:
wat do u really wat to Kw....? do u want to use ur phone as hotspot to ur system? if so create a hotspot connection & lunch it then open ur wireless or WAN network to detect d network from ur phone then connect n browse...
But my pc (windows XP ) has no WLAN
Re: What Else Can I Do To Make My Windows Xp Access The Internet...iam tired! by britbuz(m): 6:41pm On Jul 17, 2016
Why don't you try USB tethering. Guess you are using an android device, right?
Re: What Else Can I Do To Make My Windows Xp Access The Internet...iam tired! by logicalhumour: 10:06pm On Jul 17, 2016
britbuz:
Why don't you try USB tethering. Guess you are using an android device, right?
My phone always shows tethered, but system doesn't access the internet

(1) (Reply)

Why You Need To Upgrade To Windows 10 Before 29th July / GV18 Aplus Smart Watch Phone @ 5K / I Need Parts For Hp Elitebook 2530p & Acer Aspire 4520

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.