Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,986 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:48 AM

How Do I Go In Blogging - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Do I Go In Blogging (466 Views)

What Are The Biggest Names In Blogging That Has High Daily Traffic.?? / Are You Pro In Blogging Or A Starter, This Thread Is For You / In Need Of A Mentor In Blogging (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Go In Blogging by shogotermies(m): 11:55pm On Jul 16, 2016
Hello guys,just created my own blog,and I haven't finalise on what kinda blog it will be.
I have few options

1. a blog for phone,electronic and car review.
2. a blog for music and video download
3. online selling of goods e.g olx,efritin,jiji,kaymu etc
4. a normal entertainment blog,e.g lindakeji,pakurumo etc
5.please add yours,any idea on a blog to choose

questions
how do I make money on blogging?
does increase in traffic,increases my earning?

please I need your ideas
Re: How Do I Go In Blogging by Mr2kay2: 5:37am On Jul 17, 2016
How would you say you have created a blog but you don't know what it would be for? That's like breaking the number one rule before even starting anything jezzzzz you are meant to do these things before you start buying domain and host
Re: How Do I Go In Blogging by shogotermies(m): 8:00am On Jul 17, 2016
Mr2kay2:
How would you say you have created a blog but you don't know what it would be for? That's like breaking the number one rule before even starting anything jezzzzz you are meant to do these things before you start buying domain and host

what I had in mind was entertainment and news updates, and phone reviews blogging.
but I have to come here on nairaland,and know which one is actually marketable and of which one,do people go after..
like me,I search for phone reviews before buying one but how many Nigerian do that.

so please of which one is reliable,safe and marketable
Re: How Do I Go In Blogging by Nobody: 10:39am On Jul 17, 2016
shogotermies:

what I had in mind was entertainment and news updates, and phone reviews blogging.
but I have to come here on nairaland,and know which one is actually marketable and of which one,do people go after..
like me,I search for phone reviews before buying one but how many Nigerian do that.

so please of which one is reliable,safe and marketable

look for another thing. In two yrs u fit never earn $100.
Re: How Do I Go In Blogging by shogotermies(m): 12:22pm On Jul 17, 2016
elonna5:

look for another thing. In two yrs u fit never earn $100.
so what niche can I choose... please.....
Re: How Do I Go In Blogging by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jul 17, 2016
if its a long term project. U can choose health/wellness. Do keyword research o tech make money online

(1) (Reply)

6 Ways To Make Money Blogging By Komolafe Daniel / Localhost Refused To Connect. HELP!! / Vacancies For ICT Instructors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.