Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,123 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

Localhost Refused To Connect. HELP!! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Localhost Refused To Connect. HELP!! (466 Views)

Mysql Connect Failed. Access Denied For User 'root'@'localhost' (using Password: / Need Help Configuring And Setting Up Localhost / Intranet: Will Running A Localhost As Intranet Be A Wise Option (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Localhost Refused To Connect. HELP!! by intrepid: 2:35pm On Oct 25, 2016
I have an e-commerce site that hasn't been having any issues.

But today I noticed that if I clicked on some products titles, it will show up like in the image below. :

"Localhost refused to connect. "

Please what is the possible cause and what can be done to correct this?

Thanks y'all

Re: Localhost Refused To Connect. HELP!! by GlorifiedTunde(m): 2:48pm On Oct 25, 2016
Was it working before?
Re: Localhost Refused To Connect. HELP!! by SeunLanLege(m): 3:45pm On Oct 25, 2016
intrepid:
I have an e-commerce site that hasn't been having any issues.

But today I noticed that if I clicked on some products titles, it will show up like in the image below. :

"Localhost refused to connect. "

Please what is the possible cause and what can be done to correct this?

Thanks y'all

The links are being sent to http://localhost/seenow/

Instead of seenow.com

Your developer forgot to change the base_url Constant when he made the most recent commit.
Re: Localhost Refused To Connect. HELP!! by intrepid: 5:07pm On Oct 25, 2016
GlorifiedTunde:
Was it working before?
Yes. Some products there open normally while a click on some would bring up those stuff as shown
Re: Localhost Refused To Connect. HELP!! by GlorifiedTunde(m): 7:40pm On Oct 25, 2016
intrepid:

Yes. Some products there open normally while a click on some would bring up those stuff as shown

If it was showing before then that must be an.issue from your host. Check if your files are still intact in you Cpanel. Otherwise it was not loaded properly. Your configuration files and htacess or config files are still pointing to the local host.

Did you develop this site yourself?

(1) (Reply)

Make Blogger Blog Fully Responsive And Mobile Friendly / All Webmasters Should Review This Infant Site Www.healthsubmit..com / Can You Help Me With Online Advert? Please Come In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.