Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,709 members, 7,813,340 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:03 AM

The Best Way To Keep Your Certificate? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / The Best Way To Keep Your Certificate? (796 Views)

The Best Way To Increase Motivation At Work / What Is The Best Way To Handle A Randy Boss Without Losing Your Job? / At That Point When Your Certificate Is Yet To Epp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Best Way To Keep Your Certificate? by jammani(m): 9:53am On Jul 17, 2016
There are cases of certificates getting burnt due to fire outbreak. Spoilt due to humidity or environmental condition. Etc. Please in what best method, way or form can credentials be preserved
Re: The Best Way To Keep Your Certificate? by Nobody: 11:03am On Jul 17, 2016
How?
Re: The Best Way To Keep Your Certificate? by careercrew1: 3:27pm On Jul 17, 2016
jammani:
There are cases of certificates getting burnt due to fire outbreak. Spoilt due to humidity or environmental condition. Etc. Please in what best method, way or form can credentials be preserved
The best way to preserve your certificate is to laminate them especially WAEC, neco, B. SC etc.. Laminating them prevents it from moisture, stains and makes it presentable after several years..

Visit www.careercrew..com.ng/2016/06/why-you-should-always-update-your-cv.html?m=0
for more information.

You can check my NL profile for my twitter handle and follow me on twitter for more info on career development and advice. .I follow back too.

1 Like

Re: The Best Way To Keep Your Certificate? by jammani(m): 3:56pm On Jul 17, 2016
careercrew1:
The best way to preserve your certificate is to laminate them especially WAEC, neco, B. SC etc.. Laminating them prevents it from moisture, stains and makes it presentable after several years..

Visit www.careercrew..com.ng/2016/06/why-you-should-always-update-your-cv.html?m=0
for more information.

You can check my NL profile for my twitter handle and follow me on twitter for more info on career development and advice. .I follow back too.

Thanks bro . This is sure to be helpfull. But some do say that the authenticity of a certificate will not be known if laminated . Hence it is condemned by some
Re: The Best Way To Keep Your Certificate? by careercrew1: 5:26pm On Jul 17, 2016
jammani:

Thanks bro . This is sure to be helpfull. But some do say that the authenticity of a certificate will not be known if laminated . Hence it is condemned by some
I only heard that of NYSC but I have never heard of someone who was rejected because he laminated hos/her certificates.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Accommodation Available To Share / Oil & Gas Softwares/manuals Available In Lag, Abj, Ph, Warri / Earn $50 Per Mini Article

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.