Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,429 members, 7,954,678 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:00 AM

You Need To Listen To Sade Remix By Ogidiolu Afrocentric. - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / You Need To Listen To Sade Remix By Ogidiolu Afrocentric. (965 Views)

The Lyrics of Adekunle Gold's Sade Remixed By Ogidiolu / Adekunle Gold "SADE" Parody By Ogidiolu. U Must Hear This!!!!! / The Parody Of Adekunle Gold "Sade" By Ogidiolu: Best Parody Ever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Need To Listen To Sade Remix By Ogidiolu Afrocentric. by ademakanak(m): 3:17pm On Jul 17, 2016
Kindly click on the following link to listen to Adekunle Gold's SADE Remixed by Ogidiolu:

https://www.datafilehost.com/d/e0c69125

1 Share

Re: You Need To Listen To Sade Remix By Ogidiolu Afrocentric. by ademakanak(m): 4:09pm On Jul 17, 2016
ademakanak:
Kindly click on the following link to listen to Adekunle Gold's SADE Remixed by Ogidiolu:

https://www.datafilehost.com/d/e0c69125

The song used to be one of our hit songs back then when we used to visit female hostels for Awo boys' invasion. Nice one
#ProudlyAwoite
Re: You Need To Listen To Sade Remix By Ogidiolu Afrocentric. by EbenzMedia: 8:26pm On Jul 17, 2016
PROMO! PROMO!! PROMO

Record a song for #8000 and get benefits like free online promotion,hypes on facebook and twitter with bbm and whatsapp broadcast. For enquiries,call 07032617747.

We also offer the following services;

¤ Music Promotion ( Caller tune, Radio/Tv promotion, Alaba mixtape/selection,interviews,Online promotion,etc

¤ Studio Configuration/Installation/System Formatting

¤ Purchase And Delivery Of Music Instruments/music studio equipments

¤ Song Writing

¤ Advert Placements

¤DJ Services

¤ Mixing and mastering

¤ Creation of beat or instrumental

¤Voice over

¤DJ Jingles

¤ Photo Shot

¤ Video editing, Video shooting/Coverage

¤ Training on music production

¤ Training on any musical instrument of your choice

¤Voice Training

¤ Graphics/Art Cover

¤ Website/Blog Creation

¤ Logo Designs

¤ Creation of artist page/business page,and all other entertainment services at very cheap and affordable prices you can't resist...We are here to render to you the best of quality service. All services are cheap and affordable. Try us and you'll be glad you did.
Re: You Need To Listen To Sade Remix By Ogidiolu Afrocentric. by ademakanak(m): 7:25am On Jul 18, 2016
EbenzMedia:
PROMO! PROMO!! PROMO

Record a song for #8000 and get benefits like free online promotion,hypes on facebook and twitter with bbm and whatsapp broadcast. For enquiries,call 07032617747.

We also offer the following services;

¤ Music Promotion ( Caller tune, Radio/Tv promotion, Alaba mixtape/selection,interviews,Online promotion,etc

¤ Studio Configuration/Installation/System Formatting

¤ Purchase And Delivery Of Music Instruments/music studio equipments

¤ Song Writing

¤ Advert Placements

¤DJ Services

¤ Mixing and mastering

¤ Creation of beat or instrumental

¤Voice over

¤DJ Jingles

¤ Photo Shot

¤ Video editing, Video shooting/Coverage

¤ Training on music production

¤ Training on any musical instrument of your choice

¤Voice Training

¤ Graphics/Art Cover

¤ Website/Blog Creation

¤ Logo Designs

¤ Creation of artist page/business page,and all other entertainment services at very cheap and affordable prices you can't resist...We are here to render to you the best of quality service. All services are cheap and affordable. Try us and you'll be glad you did.

Duly Noted
Re: You Need To Listen To Sade Remix By Ogidiolu Afrocentric. by ademakanak(m): 6:04pm On Jul 21, 2016
The maddest lyrical combo will be dropped in the space soonest. Watchout.
Re: You Need To Listen To Sade Remix By Ogidiolu Afrocentric. by ademakanak(m): 8:54pm On Jul 29, 2016
THE LYRICS SADE REMIX BY OGIDIOLU
Verse 1: Hun hun ooo Sade ,O ya now . O ti pe ti mo ti n watch e bo o ti pe ti mo ti n warn e o Sade,mo ri o nigba ti foga n kiss e o Sade, I dey spend money to buy suya you chop the meat and I chop onion mi o de soro ,omo akorin sa ni mo pe o Sade asOlosho naa n se choir ni Soosi o
Refrain: I used to love you-u u uu,I used to like you-u u u u,I hate you now now,please just go away eh. Chorus: Ti n ba fi o re motor ni a gori e pa,If I curse you Sade fish ni a yoju e je ,I think say I don get wife mi o mo p'olosho n sakorin/2x
Refrain again
Verse2: I buy you Sharwama and me dey drink garri aye le,I buy you Iphone 6 and me dey use chinko,I dey spend money on your brazilian hair,na my landlord son dey touch the hair o de beru olorun Sade, omo akorin sa ni mo pe o Sade asOlosho naa n se choir ni soosi o
Chorus again
Ha aa,o dami loro Sade,ti kii ba se pe mo ro ti Jesu mo o lara ni n ba so wipe kii san fesan kii wo feewo,omolangidi kii ridi joko Sade,oo ti e ro tikunle abiamo mo mi lara o Sade
Chorus again/2x
Refrain again
Owo iru owo iyo lo gbe salo o Sade,moni o fowo serun Landlord omo re lo n tun fowo parun ti mo nawo le lori haa Aye ma leee ,school fees mi ti month ko fun o gbogbo re lo ti wogbo haa Sade o ko bami o po o po o
Sade,may devil never forgive you ,aloramirami laa ri eni kan I rabo re o sorry
Chorus
Hello my people my name is Ogidiolu Afrocentric,shout out to Adekunle Gold,yea thank you,one love, e sanra e ni raye soriibu,yea one love o ,e sanra e sankan re je

(1) (Reply)

New October Mix: Desire Mixtape By Dj Latitude / 2017 Grammy Awards Nominations. Make Your Prediction / Which One Is The Best Music Streaming Service?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.