Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,741 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

7 Statements Students Make Use Of When Asked Why They Failed An Examination - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 7 Statements Students Make Use Of When Asked Why They Failed An Examination (832 Views)

10 Costly Mistakes University Students Make In Their First Year / A Kaduna Teacher's Reasons On Why They Failed The Primary Four Test / 4 Mistakes 99% Of Students Make That’ll Slow Their Progress After Graduation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Statements Students Make Use Of When Asked Why They Failed An Examination by ThemiDhayor(f): 3:28pm On Jul 17, 2016
There are some statements Nigerian Students do use in order to justify themselves when they failed an examination.

Sit back, relax and read

1. Am Not The Only One That Failed

I remember making use of this statement when I was in secondary school when my dad would ask me why I failed a particular subject.Some Nigerian students do make use of this statement in order to cover up their failure and avoid insults or beating from their parents.

2. The System I Used Didn't Function Well

I remember what happened to this year jambites.A friend of mine also partake and when the result was out, he failed woefully.In order not to look like an 'Olodo' , they quickly put the blame on the system they used.Though.. Who wouldn't believe them when they started telling you 'Super Story'.*.Lmao*

3. The Examination Time Is Very Short

Imagine a student that have prepared and have been already advised that the time limit is not much.And when the result was out, they will lie and frame the exam time that it wasn't sufficient for them and that's why they failed.Even If they were given all the hours in a day that doesn't change anything.

4. The Questions Were Strange

Lmao! This always gat me laughing whenever a student told me this.Why won't the questions been strange when all they do is watching movies and playing Nairabet as if that's gonna help them to pass an exam.

5. This Isn't My Result

Like seriously! This isn't your result? When their name was clearly written when they printed it out.Some even resorts to saying their school sold their results.Whereby some knows it's clearly their result.

6. It's The Work Of The Devil

How could it be the work of the devil? I'm very sure many of you do make use of this statement.The devil that sat 'jejely' on his own place, and they're putting the blame on him that it's the work of the devil whereas it's the work of their hands.

7. I Wasn't Able To Finished Because They Stopped Us

This is what I can't ever believe.How could an exam officer stopped you before you finished your examrt whereas their was a time limit.Many students that do make use of this statement were truly lying and trying to shift the blame to the exam invigilator.Whereas they know that they finished their exam before anyone else.These category of students are always in the group of 'First To Finished'..

Feel free to add yours and which are you guilty of?

By:ThemiDhayor

Cc:lalasticlala and fynestboi

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 7 Statements Students Make Use Of When Asked Why They Failed An Examination by cutiedave(m): 3:30pm On Jul 17, 2016
Re: 7 Statements Students Make Use Of When Asked Why They Failed An Examination by olatunjithomas(m): 3:43pm On Jul 17, 2016
ThemiDhayor:

6. It's The Work Of The Devil .
lolzzzzz............grin grin grin grin
Re: 7 Statements Students Make Use Of When Asked Why They Failed An Examination by DanceVille: 3:46pm On Jul 17, 2016
Lol!

Nice one friend.

Lemme add mine.
I lost my report sheet or we weren't given

Watch out for the next video dance by DWP

Don't forget to check my siggy.
Re: 7 Statements Students Make Use Of When Asked Why They Failed An Examination by Layooluwa(f): 4:10pm On Jul 17, 2016
That number 3 was the excuse I gave each time i didnt do well in a maths examcheesy
Re: 7 Statements Students Make Use Of When Asked Why They Failed An Examination by nnadychuks(m): 4:19pm On Jul 17, 2016
Layooluwa:
That number 3 was the excuse I gave each time i didnt do well in a maths examcheesy
females and mathematics be like coke and mango
Re: 7 Statements Students Make Use Of When Asked Why They Failed An Examination by Layooluwa(f): 4:23pm On Jul 17, 2016
nnadychuks:
females and mathematics be like coke and mango
nah, I think it's art students and mathematicscheesy
Re: 7 Statements Students Make Use Of When Asked Why They Failed An Examination by babyfaceafrica: 5:25pm On Jul 17, 2016
The ladies will say ,the lecturer wanted to sleep with me,but I didn't allow him.....bae wey no get front and back..... olodo rabata!!!
Re: 7 Statements Students Make Use Of When Asked Why They Failed An Examination by ThemiDhayor(f): 5:41pm On Jul 17, 2016
DanceVille:
Lol!

Nice one friend.

Lemme add mine.
I lost my report sheet or we weren't given

Watch out for the next video dance by DWP

Don't forget to check my siggy.
lolx
Re: 7 Statements Students Make Use Of When Asked Why They Failed An Examination by ThemiDhayor(f): 5:42pm On Jul 17, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
The ladies will say ,the lecturer wanted to sleep with me,but I didn't allow him.....bae wey no get front and back..... olodo rabata!!!
Lolx! Ladies are vewi good at it.
Re: 7 Statements Students Make Use Of When Asked Why They Failed An Examination by joshuamoses101(m): 6:45pm On Jul 17, 2016
Wait lemme go nd buy alomo

(1) (Reply)

See How A Covenant University Graduate Celebrated His NYSC Completion (VIDEO) / Groups Classes For WAEC,GCE, JAMB & NECO (register Now) / Unilag Introduces New Dress Code For Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.