Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,214 members, 7,836,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

Test And Interview - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Test And Interview (881 Views)

Orange Group Written Test And Interview / Ics Limited Invitation For Test And Interview / Job Bureau/sol Nigeria Test And Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Test And Interview by eketunde: 5:15pm On Dec 04, 2006
pls, does any one know how allied technologies group conduct thier test and interview.What they do and the likes.
Re: Test And Interview by justyn3x(m): 11:29pm On Dec 04, 2006
Hello,

Most times people send you replies after you must have gone in for the test or interview.

My suggestion is that you buy GMAT 2006 immediately and browse the web on little information on what the company does so you are kitted adequately.

I wish you well and hope you can forward me a personal mail on how I can submit an application too.

Justyn3x@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Test And Interview by sorp(m): 1:36am On Dec 05, 2006
me tooo get me at
ade_olayi@yahoo.com
wish u d best

(1) (Reply)

For Opuama! / Hello Niaralanders / Please Family Members, Can Anyone In The House Hint Me On How Kpmg Test Questions Look Like? How Can

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.