Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,213 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

Just Like The Case Of That Princess In The Movie- Maleficient - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Just Like The Case Of That Princess In The Movie- Maleficient (342 Views)

Python Dance: The Movie / The best way to protect your family and property in case of fire / The Case For Biafra Is Stronger Than South Sudan, Kosovo – US Constitutional Law (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Just Like The Case Of That Princess In The Movie- Maleficient by pablobellins(m): 7:08pm On Jul 17, 2016
Is it true that WHAT WILL BE will be?
and
WHAT WILL NOT BE, will not.

if joseph hadn't bn sold out to Egyptians, would he had still bn a governor in egypt?

can persistence change the course of fate?

imagine in that movie I mentioned, the doors was shut on the princess, with guard and all that. yet what was prophesied couldn't be reversed.

Joseph case too was a prophecy,
jesus too,
and other events in real life.

I too hv a prophecy.
great things hv bn foretold to come by me,

great heights hv bn foreseen reached by me.

should I just sit back and let those things come to pass?

or I live my life like I want to live it.

pls... and pls..
this is real, I need u to shed ur light on this.
I will weigh it in my mind and reason along with you.

Anticipating, thanks

(1) (Reply)

*What If It Works?* / MOBILE DOCTOR $$ Saving Life Redefined$$ / Mother Of Slain RCCG Preacher Eunice Olawale,finally Notified Of Her Daughter's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.