Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,510 members, 7,816,237 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

How To Completely Opt Out Of The Airtel 2G Data Plan - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Completely Opt Out Of The Airtel 2G Data Plan (1481 Views)

How I Manage To Use My Airtel 2G Data Pack On 3G (PICS) / How Do I Opt-out From Airtel 2G. Please Help / How To Opt Out Of MTN Subscriptions That Are Stealing Your Credit Yourself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Completely Opt Out Of The Airtel 2G Data Plan by Reediano(m): 7:15pm On Jul 17, 2016
The airtel 2g plan is actually one of the worst plan introduced by Airtel especially for those who leaves in an area with poor service reception. With the 2g plan, you are only limited to 2g network, you can subscribe to any other plan while your subscription is still on and worst of all is that many people have been finding it almost impossible to opt out.

The good news now is that there is a way out for those who have been literally ties down to the airtel 2g plan. With this method you should be able to easily opt out and subscribe to any data plan of your choice.

By Yomitech.com

How To Opt Out Of The Airtel 2g Plan
==> Dial *482*4# and you should get a reply saying "invalid request message".
==> Just reply with *
==> After that, reply again with 3.
==> You should receive a message saying "you have cancelled your 2g data subscription"
That's all!!

So feel free to try this out and let me know in the comment box below if this method works for you.

Also don't forget to share!!!
Re: How To Completely Opt Out Of The Airtel 2G Data Plan by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jul 17, 2016
No same person will opt out from this plan. If the heat in this plan kitchen is getting too hot for you, scram. I just exhausted my #500@6.1GB today a day before its expiration.
Re: How To Completely Opt Out Of The Airtel 2G Data Plan by bolzyboy: 6:54pm On Jul 18, 2016
The opt-out code seem to work going by the reply one gets after sending '3' but, one would still be unable to connect the internet using the 1k 3G bb plan.
Re: How To Completely Opt Out Of The Airtel 2G Data Plan by Reediano(m): 7:45am On Jul 19, 2016
bolzyboy:
The opt-out code seem to work going by the reply one gets after sending '3' but, one would still be unable to connect the internet using the 1k 3G bb plan.

Did you sub before or after opting out.!??
Re: How To Completely Opt Out Of The Airtel 2G Data Plan by bolzyboy: 10:36am On Jul 19, 2016
Reediano:

Did you sub before or after opting out.!??

Subbed before opting out.

(1) (Reply)

Samsung SGH-M919 Screen For Sale / Imagine Getting To The Usa On Just 20000 Naira / Fifa14

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.