Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,705 members, 7,820,461 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

Should A Christian Discontinue His Fast While On Drug Or Medication? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Should A Christian Discontinue His Fast While On Drug Or Medication? (866 Views)

Drug Addict Daughter Delivered At Dunamis International Gospel Centre (Photos) / Why A Christian Girl Converted To Islam (Photo) / Limit To Intimacy In A Christian Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should A Christian Discontinue His Fast While On Drug Or Medication? by Austin234(m): 7:33pm On Jul 17, 2016
A christian who is fasting and at same time or suddenly placed on drug for health reasons. Should he discontinue the fast and face the medical treatment.

Health experts and good christians, i need ur contribution. No perversion pls
Re: Should A Christian Discontinue His Fast While On Drug Or Medication? by Tenkobos(m): 7:37pm On Jul 17, 2016
Austin234:
A christian who is fasting and at same time or suddenly placed on drug for health reasons. Should he discontinue the fast and face the medical treatment.

Yes. He should stop fasting and take his medication if he wants to get better.

I suggest he take the tablets with holy water to confuse the sickness.
Re: Should A Christian Discontinue His Fast While On Drug Or Medication? by Austin234(m): 7:48pm On Jul 17, 2016
But some faithfuls wil insist by faith they can be healed

Tenkobos:

Re: Should A Christian Discontinue His Fast While On Drug Or Medication? by Austin234(m): 7:56pm On Jul 17, 2016
But some christian faithfuls wil insist they can be healed by their faith and fast

Tenkobos:

Re: Should A Christian Discontinue His Fast While On Drug Or Medication? by Tenkobos(m): 7:57pm On Jul 17, 2016
Austin234:
But some faithfuls wil insist by faith they can be healed

Then they should drink olive oil and holy water.
Re: Should A Christian Discontinue His Fast While On Drug Or Medication? by phykiesexy: 7:58pm On Jul 17, 2016
Austin234:

Discontinue d fast and treat urself. If it's an asthmatic patient who tries not to take medication, that is death straight. When u get better u can now fast.
Re: Should A Christian Discontinue His Fast While On Drug Or Medication? by VampireeM(f): 8:12pm On Jul 17, 2016
I combine both depending on the type of medication i'm on
Re: Should A Christian Discontinue His Fast While On Drug Or Medication? by Austin234(m): 10:00pm On Jul 17, 2016
Funny tho

VampireeM:
I combine both depending on the type of medication i'm on
Re: Should A Christian Discontinue His Fast While On Drug Or Medication? by jcross19: 11:18pm On Jul 17, 2016
There is a level maturity in faith, some can discontinue the fasting and take the drugs while some will continue with the fasting but still get well because the level of maturity differ from each other .but our so christians now operate in ignorance , they don't know how matured they are in faith. If you can carry it along do it if not please use your drugs.

(1) (Reply)

(racist) American Preacher Will Not Join Black & White In Marriage-see Why / THE LAST DAYS: Damascus Syria In Bible Prophecy Fulfulling / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 16/01/17

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.