Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

Actress Linda Ejiofor Shares Adorable Throwback Photos For Her 30th Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Linda Ejiofor Shares Adorable Throwback Photos For Her 30th Birthday (1972 Views)

"Na Duty Dey Rush Us" - Police PRO Opetola Dolapo In Adorable Throwback Photo / Adesua Etomi Celebrates Linda Ejiofor On Her Birthday / Bibi Bright Celebrates Her 30th Birthday With Pantless And Braless Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress Linda Ejiofor Shares Adorable Throwback Photos For Her 30th Birthday by Mu2ni(m): 8:41pm On Jul 17, 2016
Pretty Nollywood Actress, Linda Ihuoma Ejofor celebrates her 30th experience on the surface of the Earth today with lovely throwback photos.

Linda, popularly known as Bimpe Adekoya on the M-Net's TV series, Tinsel, wrote on her birthday:

"Red has always been my best color!!! see my baby red pant!!! 'Laughs'. Yesss just like the song says... My Day!!! Thank you Lord for another beautiful year, you alone know the plans you have for me and I pray it's according to my heart desires #IhuomaLindaEjiofor #GodIsGood #GratefulForEachday #Gratitude #StayHappy #BirthdayGirl"

Happy Birthday pretty!!!
Source: http://www.9jacodedgist.com/2016/07/actress-linda-ejiofor-shares-adorable.html
cc: lalasticlala, ijebabe, MissyB3, FynestBoi

Re: Actress Linda Ejiofor Shares Adorable Throwback Photos For Her 30th Birthday by Mu2ni(m): 8:42pm On Jul 17, 2016
Mu2ni:
Pretty Nollywood Actress, Linda Ihuoma Ejofor celebrates her 30th experience on the surface of the Earth today with lovely throwback photos.

Linda, popularly known as Bimpe Adekoya on the M-Net's TV series, Tinsel, wrote on her birthday:

"Red has always been my best color!!! see my baby red pant!!! 'Laughs'. Yesss just like the song says... My Day!!! Thank you Lord for another beautiful year, you alone know the plans you have for me and I pray it's according to my heart desires #IhuomaLindaEjiofor #GodIsGood #GratefulForEachday #Gratitude #StayHappy #BirthdayGirl"

Happy Birthday pretty!!!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BH8LwVXhjZR
cc: lalasticlala, ijebabe, MissyB3, FynestBoi

Re: Actress Linda Ejiofor Shares Adorable Throwback Photos For Her 30th Birthday by Mu2ni(m): 8:43pm On Jul 17, 2016
grin
Re: Actress Linda Ejiofor Shares Adorable Throwback Photos For Her 30th Birthday by samwise99(m): 8:46pm On Jul 17, 2016

1 Like

Re: Actress Linda Ejiofor Shares Adorable Throwback Photos For Her 30th Birthday by zarakay(f): 9:54pm On Jul 17, 2016
She's cute
Re: Actress Linda Ejiofor Shares Adorable Throwback Photos For Her 30th Birthday by Yourskills(m): 11:08pm On Jul 17, 2016
Re: Actress Linda Ejiofor Shares Adorable Throwback Photos For Her 30th Birthday by Afrok(m): 11:39pm On Jul 17, 2016
Hmmm... the pictures are looking like different persons snapped them, some looked brighter and beautiful than the Sun while some looked the opposite. I was lost searching for her real face undecided

In summary, nice pics and happy birthday to her...
Re: Actress Linda Ejiofor Shares Adorable Throwback Photos For Her 30th Birthday by lordcyl3(m): 4:25am On Jul 18, 2016
linda come let's get married ASAP

(1) (Reply)

Meet Nigeria Model Romangoddess With The Biggest Endowments Bo*bs / Man With Biggest Manhood, Robert, 19-inch Desperately Wants To Marry (PICTURED) / Mercy Johnson & Ebube Nwagbo Flaunt Curves On Stage As They Host Benin Glo Event

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.