Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,439 members, 7,812,317 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:32 AM

Adesua Etomi Celebrates Linda Ejiofor On Her Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adesua Etomi Celebrates Linda Ejiofor On Her Birthday (40247 Views)

Adesua Etomi Celebrates Her 36th Birthday (Photo) / Adesua Etomi's Outfit To Linda Ejiofor's Traditional Wedding (Picture) / Ibrahim Suleiman And Linda Ejiofor's Traditional Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adesua Etomi Celebrates Linda Ejiofor On Her Birthday by YomzzyDBlogger: 1:55pm On Jul 17, 2018
@YomzzyBlog.com

Nollywood Actress, Adesua Etomi-Wellington and fellow Actress Linda Ejiofor are amazing wonderful best friends that are more like sisters.

Adesua took to her IG page to celebrate her as she turned a year older today.

The pretty actress shared this photo collage of both of them with caption:

"It's my sister's birthday @ihuomalindaejiofor KAI! We have been through soooo much together Ihuoma, so much. My friend, my sister, my prayer partner. I'm so grateful for you. I'm so happy that we get to witness God's goodness change our lives. I have watched you change, grow, morph into the amazing woman that you are today and I can't wait to meet the woman you'll be in years to come. I love you totally, completely and unconditionally. This is what I hold on to when YOU PISS ME OFF����� Thank you for singing off tune and blocking my ears all these years. I really appreciate it��� Isn't it wonderful to know that our children will be friends? (They don't even have a choice) God bless you, keep you, cause his face to shine upon you. May he bless the work of your hands. May all things work in your favour in accordance with his will. May nations rise and call you blessed. May men go out of their way to favour"

Gists via: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/07/adesua-etomi-celebrates-her-best-friend.html

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adesua Etomi Celebrates Linda Ejiofor On Her Birthday by YomzzyDBlogger: 1:55pm On Jul 17, 2018
True friends are hard to come by, Happy Birthday Linda cheesy

Visit here for more photos >> http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/07/adesua-etomi-celebrates-her-best-friend.html

3 Likes

Re: Adesua Etomi Celebrates Linda Ejiofor On Her Birthday by Thatnawtichick(f): 4:24pm On Jul 17, 2018
I just love them...BFF....Happy birthday linda....pretty lady kiss

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adesua Etomi Celebrates Linda Ejiofor On Her Birthday by Naijawebmaster: 4:43pm On Jul 17, 2018
True friends are hard to come by!
Happy Birthday, Linda. One of Nollywood's finest. kiss

Need a reliable and professional website design? Then check my signature No advance payment required.

1 Like

Re: Adesua Etomi Celebrates Linda Ejiofor On Her Birthday by Tamarapetty(f): 4:45pm On Jul 17, 2018
Hbd
Re: Adesua Etomi Celebrates Linda Ejiofor On Her Birthday by YomzzyDBlogger: 4:45pm On Jul 17, 2018
Happy Birthday
Re: Adesua Etomi Celebrates Linda Ejiofor On Her Birthday by Blackteeth(m): 6:00pm On Jul 17, 2018
Who is Adesua Etomi and who is Linda Ejiofor? Not everyone knows their faces.

Anyway, there is a lucrative online business that is up for sale, interested buyers should WhatsApp 07013560508

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adesua Etomi Celebrates Linda Ejiofor On Her Birthday by Ojuororun(m): 6:00pm On Jul 17, 2018
hbd
Re: Adesua Etomi Celebrates Linda Ejiofor On Her Birthday by nony43(m): 6:01pm On Jul 17, 2018
A
Re: Adesua Etomi Celebrates Linda Ejiofor On Her Birthday by nabegibeg: 6:02pm On Jul 17, 2018
YomzzyDBlogger:
@YomzzyBlog.com

Nollywood Actress, Adesua Etomi-Wellington and fellow Actress Linda Ejiofor are amazing wonderful best friends that are more like sisters.

Adesua took to her IG page to celebrate her as she turned a year older today.

The pretty actress shared this photo collage of both of them with caption:

"It's my sister's birthday @ihuomalindaejiofor KAI! We have been through soooo much together Ihuoma, so much. My friend, my sister, my prayer partner. I'm so grateful for you. I'm so happy that we get to witness God's goodness change our lives. I have watched you change, grow, morph into the amazing woman that you are today and I can't wait to meet the woman you'll be in years to come. I love you totally, completely and unconditionally. This is what I hold on to when YOU PISS ME OFF����� Thank you for singing off tune and blocking my ears all these years. I really appreciate it��� Isn't it wonderful to know that our children will be friends? (They don't even have a choice) God bless you, keep you, cause his face to shine upon you. May he bless the work of your hands. May all things work in your favour in accordance with his will. May nations rise and call you blessed. May men go out of their way to favour"

Gists via: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/07/adesua-etomi-celebrates-her-best-friend.html

beautiful
Re: Adesua Etomi Celebrates Linda Ejiofor On Her Birthday by nwaChief007: 6:02pm On Jul 17, 2018
BankyW's wife shaaaa
Re: Adesua Etomi Celebrates Linda Ejiofor On Her Birthday by meobizy(f): 6:03pm On Jul 17, 2018
Ihuoma is cute. I'm surprised she's only 32 because she looks older.
Re: Adesua Etomi Celebrates Linda Ejiofor On Her Birthday by Gossiplover: 6:04pm On Jul 17, 2018
nice one
Re: Adesua Etomi Celebrates Linda Ejiofor On Her Birthday by Drjafy: 6:05pm On Jul 17, 2018
I no send you! Lemme come and be going.

Re: Adesua Etomi Celebrates Linda Ejiofor On Her Birthday by sholay2011(m): 6:06pm On Jul 17, 2018
meobizy:
Ihuoma is cute. I'm surprised she's only 32 because she looks older.
Was this meant to be a compliment or shade? grin

3 Likes

Re: Adesua Etomi Celebrates Linda Ejiofor On Her Birthday by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jul 17, 2018
Is she pregnant yet?
Re: Adesua Etomi Celebrates Linda Ejiofor On Her Birthday by meobizy(f): 6:09pm On Jul 17, 2018
sholay2011:

Was this meant to be a compliment or shade? grin
grin
Re: Adesua Etomi Celebrates Linda Ejiofor On Her Birthday by LazyNairalander(m): 6:12pm On Jul 17, 2018
I am more interested in her surname why is it still etomi??

check my SIGNATURE btw
Re: Adesua Etomi Celebrates Linda Ejiofor On Her Birthday by wj26584(m): 6:19pm On Jul 17, 2018
Blackteeth:
Who is Adesua Etomi and who is Linda Ejiofor? Not everyone knows their faces.

Anyway, there is a lucrative online business that is up for sale, interested buyers should WhatsApp 07013560508

Not everyone knows if u are not a scammer with ur online business.

7 Likes

Re: Adesua Etomi Celebrates Linda Ejiofor On Her Birthday by Radiant1020(f): 6:25pm On Jul 17, 2018
Beautiful women
Re: Adesua Etomi Celebrates Linda Ejiofor On Her Birthday by tstx(m): 6:29pm On Jul 17, 2018
Cute cuties
Re: Adesua Etomi Celebrates Linda Ejiofor On Her Birthday by tstx(m): 6:29pm On Jul 17, 2018
Cute cuties

See my signature
Re: Adesua Etomi Celebrates Linda Ejiofor On Her Birthday by dania30(f): 6:44pm On Jul 17, 2018
She's one underrated actress. One of Nollywood's finest! She looks good at 32!

1 Like

Re: Adesua Etomi Celebrates Linda Ejiofor On Her Birthday by geo4c: 6:45pm On Jul 17, 2018
Who dem hlp
Meanwhile chk my signature
Re: Adesua Etomi Celebrates Linda Ejiofor On Her Birthday by Vicadonis(m): 6:54pm On Jul 17, 2018
Small misunderstanding now, they will forget what they have shared over the years. All the best to your friendship

1 Like

Re: Adesua Etomi Celebrates Linda Ejiofor On Her Birthday by Rockyrascal(m): 7:05pm On Jul 17, 2018
HBD to my favorite actress....i love that movie she was a major cast on “The meeting"

2 Likes

Re: Adesua Etomi Celebrates Linda Ejiofor On Her Birthday by asheyorinitemi: 7:08pm On Jul 17, 2018
I have a feeling Banky will sleep with linda and ebuka is already sleeping with Adesuwa. But i love Linda more.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Alexx Ekubo Replies Fancy Acholonu's Apology (Photos) / Daddy Freeze Becomes Amala Ambassador In Ibadan (photo) / Crazeclown, Dr Craze Graduates As A Medical Doctor (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.