Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,579 members, 7,955,136 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:45 PM

Have You Ever Been Caught With Expo Before? Share Your Experience - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Have You Ever Been Caught With Expo Before? Share Your Experience (27735 Views)

Student Caught With 'Expo' In Glass Case In Exam Hall / Have You Ever Cheat(Carry Expo) In School Exams Before? Share!!! / Jamb Deducted 100marks Because I Was Caught With Expo On CCTV Camera (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Been Caught With Expo Before? Share Your Experience by KoyZ(m): 6:46pm On Jul 20, 2016
greatness22:
Lol, which part?

Dat quote..."instead of make champagne waste...make belle kukuma burst". grin
greatness22:
Lol, which part?

Dat quote..."instead of make champagne waste...make belle kukuma burst".
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught With Expo Before? Share Your Experience by greatness22(m): 7:03pm On Jul 20, 2016
KoyZ:

Dat quote..."instead of make champagne waste...make belle kukuma burst". grin

Dat quote..."instead of make champagne waste...make belle kukuma burst".
But bros, check am out na, nor be true i talk? grin
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught With Expo Before? Share Your Experience by KoyZ(m): 7:33pm On Jul 20, 2016
greatness22:
But bros, check am out na, nor be true i talk? grin

Boss na true u talk ooo...buh u take risk xha...
hope notin apun afta u tear race?
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught With Expo Before? Share Your Experience by greatness22(m): 8:49pm On Jul 20, 2016
KoyZ:

Boss na true u talk ooo...buh u take risk xha...
hope notin apun afta u tear race?
You fit catch old fish for river?
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught With Expo Before? Share Your Experience by KoyZ(m): 9:23pm On Jul 20, 2016
greatness22:
You fit catch old fish for river?

Lol...boss abeg no kill me with laff...
u done wif skool abi?
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught With Expo Before? Share Your Experience by greatness22(m): 9:58pm On Jul 20, 2016
KoyZ:

Lol...boss abeg no kill me with laff...
u done wif skool abi?
Yeah Bro, graduated 2013.
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught With Expo Before? Share Your Experience by KoyZ(m): 10:38pm On Jul 20, 2016
greatness22:
Yeah Bro, graduated 2013.
oh...nice...mine z #mission2018. so...hwz life afta graduation
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught With Expo Before? Share Your Experience by Yian1(m): 8:06am On Jul 30, 2016
Greenbullet:

I laugh u,in times of trouble your body produces a chemical like substance called adrenalin,it can make you do wonders even move like flash and fight like superman.

Yes, that can only happen in front of an slowpoke.
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught With Expo Before? Share Your Experience by Bodyodour: 5:09pm On Dec 18, 2020
dukeprince50:
wit this ur English, u better carry expo o, it will epp u pass
hahahaha
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught With Expo Before? Share Your Experience by ojehmario1969(m): 5:24pm On Sep 15, 2022
Beingunique:
It was in 200 level, i was caught, faced d panel and got rusticated for 2 sessions, i resumed to 200 level 2nd semester again, and by that time, my mates that we got admitted together were in 400 level, but thank God, as I'm in 500 level of the same university and d same course, i will be through by August 20th.. .. .. It was a lesson learnt the hard way.... ... and to make matters worst, that was my first time of cheating and i have people in my class who are still cheating and are never caught..... It is well, I just hope they repent because if they are caught in this last semester, na extra year b that o

Hello
Pls can we talk on WhatsApp
I want to ask you something

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Malcom Ebose, Best Graduating Student Of His Class From Cambridge University UK / Ayuba Abdullahi: Kwara University Deputy Bursar Dies Watching Super Eagles AFCON / Secondary School Students Found Floating On Osun River Dead (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.