Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,587 members, 7,820,120 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

Have You Ever Been Caught With Expo Before? Share Your Experience - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Have You Ever Been Caught With Expo Before? Share Your Experience (27255 Views)

Student Caught With 'Expo' In Glass Case In Exam Hall / Have You Ever Cheat(Carry Expo) In School Exams Before? Share!!! / Jamb Deducted 100marks Because I Was Caught With Expo On CCTV Camera (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Been Caught With Expo Before? Share Your Experience by Osiris16: 10:07pm On Jul 18, 2016
OP you are very funny indeed, I laughed so hard, great write up I didn't want the story to end. Thoroughly enjoyable.
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught With Expo Before? Share Your Experience by luckingcurvy(f): 10:08pm On Jul 18, 2016
was a reader in school all the way from first year,that my course mate do photocopy my summarize book. carried in case I forget but don't really use them, them my final year(always final year 2nd semester) devil said he want to work, one thing is that the Mumy lecturer came only once to sell his text book ( the thing got us angry coz it was a borrowed course) anyway, we bought d book but common ,u need to see all those books on entrepreneurs u will hate school and d nigga said his going to set all, I read d one I could and took like 3answers I know will come out, the faithful day I have finished and was passing to my friend, I don monitor movement are say all the leturers dey far, not knowing that they brought one small lady. ahhhh the girl don mark me( am tall. wear shako recommended glasses) fine one. as I was passing it the lady came and said give me, meeeee I don't hide am immediately I heard voice way no resemble my friend own, she took my paper and said I should leave I told her to summit it bfor I leave, for hall that's how my dept lecture that do pick me from home at times came and ask WATS up, I. told her and she vouched that I can't do such, tanks to her I submitted but d Mumy girl minus a sweet 40 marks Wetin I write . I lock up, for back go c d man the man ate my clean 15k, at least I got a C( half bread is better than one chin chin. u won't believe it I now saw the girl in my church as chorister dry sing me day dance. I swear to God I for treat her Bleep up if I hadn't pass that course. I don mean am but God save her.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Caught With Expo Before? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jul 18, 2016
justicejay:
Carry expo ke, I have neva try am. I don't get the mind, I will be shevring.... Though I can whisper in exam hall.
whisperer
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught With Expo Before? Share Your Experience by medexico(m): 10:19pm On Jul 18, 2016
buharisbae:
Lol mine was when I was in secondary school I carried expo for my biology (due to diagram and labelling) it was my 1st term exam in ss2 and I hate cramming the labelling part of biology so on a faithful morning I read my biology note back and forth I prepared for the exam as I got to the exam hall I slid the paper inside my stockings I went to the middle of the hall where u won't be suspected That much so as we settle for the exam then the invigilator enters (our Yoruba teacher) God that woman is mean and heartless! angry I hated her ryt from ss1 so since I Dont relate with her I said I Dont really have a problem so I did all my objectives and theory aspect remaining the diagram part as I brought out the paper I put it under mY skirt I already drew the plant cell and labelled so it remained the animal cell so I was drawing the animal cell my mind was sweeting me as I was expecting my A grin (This witch looking woman has an eagle eyes ) I was covered by many people and its hard to get in the middle as I looked up the woman was pressing phone I was like ahhh thank God! as I looked down at my paper to continue 10secs later the woman just came direct to me and said "wow u must be intelligent this exam that is giving people sleepless night" mumu like me just smile the next thing the woman change face and said isn't that ur money that fell at ur back as I turned my neck to look the woman just dragged the paper from my laps (I have never felt so embarased in my life) I was trynna explain the woman no gree! angry I tod her I wasn't feeling too well and that's not how I do chaii Yoruba women gat no chill naaso she dragme outta my seàt she threatened to disgrace me on the assembly ground I beg tire! this woman called me names "fyn girl like u no brain" "oloriburuku" she was screaming like I snatched her husband later she lay me down flogged my ass (the medium one I was flexing grin) she then tore my paper and told me to stat again. chaii I had only 15 mins to finish But I Sha finish after I came out of the hall I saw people looking at me I felt like stabbing them to death then my friend came to tell me sorry I felt the wall should swallow me I said I will never carry expo in my life again

but i still carry my first as usual cheesy

I was still made a prefect and I never had issue again in ss school

THE END

(story not really complete but my hand is paining me tongue) and sorry for my typo I still dey vex over the issue angry

Which kind first? undecided
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught With Expo Before? Share Your Experience by jaggabban: 10:19pm On Jul 18, 2016
I was a book boy who loves calculation so much so everyfin @ 100level was simple to me. I hardly stayed at the front in the class cos I knew I would just read ppl's note and pass. Yeah all those PHY, CHEM, MTH etc I scattered them. Now there was this course called library with zero(0) unit, no effect on GP. As a result, I went to its lecture jus once but I would always copy its assignment and submit then go for girls
On the day of its examination, I could only read few pages cos no calculation it was all about codes so put the rest I couldn't insert in my brain on a small sheet of paper. Come see how I dey shake like say efcc wan interview me, I tot I get liver. As I brought the AK47 out to complete the last question not knowing one new lecturer noticed me removing the AK47 but thank God she was nice may be because she was new. She came directly to me and said drop that thing on the floor with low voice so other lecturers couldn't hear. OBoi come see sweat ooo my cloth got soaked immediately. I silently dropped and she stylishly picked it and hid it. I jst stood up, submit and left with praises.
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught With Expo Before? Share Your Experience by RichieDaVinci01(m): 10:20pm On Jul 18, 2016
Well mine was during Waec shaa.......
Me and my guys don plan formation for hostel.divided the chips into 4 and tagged it to each person it was going to cycled among us ..seemed like a very good plan shey until this sanlori invigilator naa came and scattered formation so I wrote the one with me e con' remain chip no2 from sammie
according to plan he shouldda just passed it but sammie was faraweey and it had to get to me by all means possible so after plenty face language(cuz you dare not talk or use sign language are you mad) he agreed to throw it as he just threw it.....it was still in mid air when the man went for the catch still can't believe how he got there(still don't know) told my friend to bring his paper but I said I was the one who threw it instead (cuz guy code) I begged oh jesus I BEGGED he checked my paper checked the chips didn't correlate told me to stand for minutes....... finished exams
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught With Expo Before? Share Your Experience by Yian1(m): 10:21pm On Jul 18, 2016
Mine was not expo. That was in pt 1. As we were given the question papers on that fateful day, I glanced through it and noticed that I could hardly solve 5 out of the 30 questions. After about 15 mins of not knowing how to solve it, I said to myself "I can't just surrender and hang my pen and get an 'F' when the results come out. I must find a way". So I had to look to the left and right to do the next thing(I hope that you understand). So while watching the invigilator carefully, I quickly copied 17 questions from my partners. As I wanted to get answer to the 18th question, a professor of the course I was doing its exam entered the room and saw my neck turned 180degrees. The next thing was : Hey, stand up! You have the gut to ask your friend while I'm with you...you must be stupid. I couldn't deny it because he caught me red handed and arguing with a professor really frightened me. To cut it short, my answer sheet was collected and I got the lowest mark in my department when the results came out.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Caught With Expo Before? Share Your Experience by medexico(m): 10:22pm On Jul 18, 2016
luckingcurvy:
was a reader in school all the way from first year,that my course mate do photocopy my summarize book. carried in case I forget but don't really use them, them my final year(always final year 2nd semester) devil said he want to work, one thing is that the Mumy lecturer came only once to sell his text book ( the thing got us angry coz it was a borrowed course) anyway, we bought d book but common ,u need to see all those books on entrepreneurs u will hate school and d nigga said his going to set all, I read d one I could and took like 3answers I know will come out, the faithful day I have finished and was passing to my friend, I don monitor movement are say all the leturers dey far, not knowing that they brought one small lady. ahhhh the girl don mark me( am tall. wear shako recommended glasses) fine one. as I was passing it the lady came and said give me, meeeee I don't hide am immediately I heard voice way no resemble my friend own, she took my paper and said I should leave I told her to summit it bfor I leave, for hall that's how my dept lecture that do pick me from home at times came and ask WATS up, I. told her and she vouched that I can't do such, tanks to her I submitted but d Mumy girl minus a sweet 40 marks Wetin I write . I lock up, for back go c d man the man ate my clean 15k, at least I got a C( half bread is better than one chin chin. u won't believe it I now saw the girl in my church as chorister dry sing me day dance. I swear to God I for treat her Bleep up if I hadn't pass that course. I don mean am but God save her.

This write up needs a lot of editing.

5 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Caught With Expo Before? Share Your Experience by omofabulous(f): 10:23pm On Jul 18, 2016
martineverest:
same here...its lazy that do suchh
yea you are right only lazy people look for short cut lol
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught With Expo Before? Share Your Experience by Crixina(f): 10:23pm On Jul 18, 2016
i didn't read the long story...but the topic itself, later someone will open a thread on how lecturers are mean, with this kind of thread, i sorry for own system of education.
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught With Expo Before? Share Your Experience by JFT24(m): 10:29pm On Jul 18, 2016
. Let me start by saying I detest Economics, because of the its bulkiness

[b]
During my secondary days, Game house used to be my class (from Sega to PS 1&2), in fact I was addicted to game. I don't normally enter class if not for test, exam or maybe the class teacher will be coming for attendance.
in summary, 3rd term is the only term that I used to be student. And I always enquire about the number of credits for promotion before hand.
Normally, SS2 to SS3 usually uses 4 credit for promotion. So I already targeted Math, Bio,Geo,Phy.
Unfortunately, few days to our exam the rumor broke that the principal have decided to use 5 credits for promotion from SS2 to SS3. Meanwhile, that time it was only economics that I haven't written. I was very cold, am to write the course I don't even know what entails in 2 days time. I was confused, because their is nothing like reading and understand na to only smuggle 'egun' into d exam hall.
In a nutshell, me and my seat mate whose mum was the school typewriter then smuggled the life question with stamped answer sheet a day to exam. We filled the answer booklet in and out. On the day of the exam, few minutes after the invigilator shared our booklet and question, we just swapped the answer sheet and do you know what happened afterwards......
........ I passed that economics for the 1st and last time. thank God it was successful. But, to be sincere I turn a new leaf during my university days. I was averagely good, so that was my last expo.

Thanks
[/b]

Note: am open for PS challenge from anyone anytime ooooo, e still dae body
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught With Expo Before? Share Your Experience by jadareese: 10:30pm On Jul 18, 2016
waywardpikin:
Let me start by saying that I graduated with a cgpa of 4.09. I'd always been an As and Bs student. Wasn't the most serious but when exams come around I can read the entire note and finish an entire textbook. People in my department always wondered how I did it. Some thought I used to sort lecturers cos I was hardly in class. The only secret was that I partied hard, and read only when it mattered.

The day I was caught with expo was in the second semester of my final year. Our timetable was so jumbled up that some core courses were put together back to back (una sabi as some timetable dey sabi useless). After I finished the exam for that evening by 5pm, I discovered that the next paper was in the morning of the following day. I tried to read the paper but mehn the whole thing just seemed like Greek. Nothing seemed to enter my head. The numerous calculations were threatening to break my head and the owu wey dey knack the son of man that period no get one single joy. It was also the last paper for the semester so, low motivation. That was how the devil whispered to my ears:

'Wayward pikin, tidy expo na! Do am the way you dey do am those days for 100 level.'

'But I no get mind again like those days. This thing fit fail me o,' I replied.

'Oga don't dull yourself na final year you dey. Nothing dey happen,' the devil retorted.

It was the easier option anyway so I tidied my expo. Packed a whole notebook into one tiny sheet of paper.

The next day na so I dey offload my expo into my answer sheet. My heart was racing 'gbugum gbugum gbugum' but I was confident that if I could download my expo into my answer sheet I was guaranteed an A in a 3 unit course.

All of a sudden an invigilator walked up to me and said, 'Pass me your answer sheet.' I passed my answer sheet to him and expertly slid my expo between my question paper.

The invigilator went through my answer sheet with a puzzled expression on his face and then asked me to pass my question paper. I passed my question paper to him and expertly slid my expo to the floor and stepped on it with my timberland boot. The invigilator went through my question paper with a puzzled expression on his face and then asked me to stand up.

As e come b like say water don dey pass garri, I start to dey cut am eye say make he calm down na. Why him blood too dey hot? With my eyes and a low tone I begged him, 'Please sir... Please sir...'

Na so him voice come increase say, 'I SAID YOU SHOULD STAND UP YOUNG MAN!'

At this point other students were looking in our direction. It seemed like the devil had chosen today of all days to disgrace me. Last paper of my final year exams. What manner of fvckery is this?

'Bros abeg na,' I begged with all the pity I could muster.

'I said STAND UP!!!'

At this point I started weighing my options, as e don dey be like say devil wan use this man to spoil my career. And that was when I did the unthinkable.

With the speed of light, I reached for my expo and stuck the thing in my mouth. Na so the invigilator jump on top chair like Jackie Chan con grab my throat so I no go fit to swallow am.

'Spit it out! I say spit it out!!'

For where. Shey dem dey teach monkey how to jump tree? I swallowed the God-damned thing, next thing I knew the invigilator landed me a very hot slap. As e be say I don confiscate the evidence, that was all I needed. I pushed him off me and turned to face him with ferocity of Sango, Thor and Amadioha combined.

'You slapped me! Why would you slap me? What did I do? How dare you?' I boiled, pointing my fingers in his face because if you touch lecturer dem fit expel you ooo.

'What did you do? You brought expo into an exam hall!'

'Which expo? Did you see me with anything? Why would you slap me?' At this point I was holding my answer sheet and question paper as well as my school recepit and ID card. He tried to collect it from me but I slapped his hand away.

'Oh, you think you're smart? Mr Patrick, come please.'

Mr Patrick came over, a man that didn't take me any course but knew me very well. I was always respectful and greeted him all the time.

'Yes what is it?'

'This boy brought expo to the exam hall.'

'What? You brought expo?'

'No sir I didn't bring anything. I was busy writing my exams next thing I knew this man came here and started harassing me. Next thing I knew he slapped me,' I said, turning to face my assailant with even more anger in my face, 'Why would you slap me?'

'You mean you have the guts to lie to me to my face? Something that you swallowed. I will deal with you today!'

'What swallow? Did you anything in my mouth?' I opened my mouth for all to see.

The speed with which Mr Patrick ran to get exam malpractice form still dey shock me till today. He didn't walk o. HE RAN. As if he had been praying for this day to come. Someone that I thought was my friend lol. I hate him till tomorrow and I never greeted him after that incident. He came back with the form but none of them could get me to sign that form because once you've signed it you have implicated yourself which in my school (don't ask, won't tell) could lead to a fine as high as N70,000 and also expulsion. They all kept trying to collect my answer sheet and receipt and ID card but the way I hold am tight ehn, you go know say na my life I dey fight for.

As I don enter devil trap I might as well fight my way out of it.

'He didn't carry any expo na. Leave him alone!'

'Why would you slap him?'

'Leave him, he's innocent!'

Shouts of support rented the exam hall, it didn't matter that half the students in the exam hall witnessed me swallowing the evidence. Eventually they called the school security to come bundle me and lock me up. When the security detail arrived and they saw me, their hands fall. They were people I knew and I used to tip them and buy them drinks every now and then. Besides, I wasn't the kind of guy that causes trouble.

Anyway I wasn't allowed to write the exam again, and that was how I quickly boarded a shuttle bus back to my off campus apartment before any more stories that touch comes into play. To say that I was embarrassed and pained by everything that happened is saying the least, but I am thankful that I had the good sense to not fill the exam malpractice form. When the results came out, that particular course showed up as a missing script.

That incident cost me an extra semester in uni which I would just approximate to an extra year. It wasn't funny but now I can laugh lol.

Over to you guys. Have you ever been caught with expo before?

#Wayward Pikin

CC seun lalasticlala Fynestboi Richiez olawalebabs
funny situation indeed ... bt dis story sounds like something out of my uniben days...lol

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Caught With Expo Before? Share Your Experience by Stanleywaxy(m): 10:31pm On Jul 18, 2016
Ishilove:
Lol. I was caught the first and only time I tried it, way back in SS1.

Due to my pathological hatred for mathematics, I copied down some formulas on a piece of paper and took it into the test venue (mid-term test), but guilty conscience no gree me compose myself. I was so fidgety and scared that I drew my maths teacher to me like a magnet.

Eyeing me suspiciously, Mr Aghedo bent down, dipped his hand into my desk, fiddled around and drew out the paper. embarassed

Waving it like a sword, he said sternly "Ishilove, minus 5!" angry

Oh gosh, I was mortified. The humiliation was so much because everyone was laughing sad cry

At the end of the day I got 3/20. The man find 5 to minus e no see so he kukuma leave the 3 for me like that grin grin grin

That embarrassing incident marked the end of my very brief foray into criminality.

Lwkmd !

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Caught With Expo Before? Share Your Experience by Aviero: 10:34pm On Jul 18, 2016
Ishilove:
Kai, see fvck up. Good thing you can look back on it and laugh smiley
You've finished school now?
Lol. But it was terrible.
Yes, I have.
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught With Expo Before? Share Your Experience by jennifer10066(f): 10:37pm On Jul 18, 2016
LOL.i dont do expo! But i'll share how they caught a girl in my class way back then while writing waec.

It was a literature exam we were having that day,the paper was to start by 10:20am.while People were reading to refresh their memories this mumu stupid girl was telling me how she'll take her phone inside the exam hall that she doesnt even know anything. I was even begging her not to do expo bt she didnt answer. We were then asked to come into the hall for the exam as they were distributing the exam paper to us the girl was smiling at me!
When the invigilator had finished distributing papers and settled down,guess what happened?!! THE MUMU GIRL PHONE WAS RINGING! She naw said Ahh jENNIFER MY PHONE IS RINGING,MY PHONE IS RINGING,MY PHONE IS RINGING!
The invigilator nw came to her to seize the phone from her. As she was bringing out the phone the invigilator nw shouted "AND YOU HID THE PHONE IN YOUR PANT! You this stupid girl fine for nothing girl,she was so embarrassed.
SHE DIDNT EVEN WRITE ANYTHING AT ALL TILL WE FINISHED THE PAPER SHA SHE WAS JUST SMILING AT ME.

4 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Caught With Expo Before? Share Your Experience by ameezy(m): 10:38pm On Jul 18, 2016
My own na waec o but i wasn't caught grin cheesy
They call me chokesman wink

Re: Have You Ever Been Caught With Expo Before? Share Your Experience by BIGkoboko: 10:40pm On Jul 18, 2016
LOL KEEP THE COMMENT COMING.
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught With Expo Before? Share Your Experience by engrhorla(m): 10:46pm On Jul 18, 2016
HRich:
In my Primary days Yes

You mean u carried Orijo in Primary school?

Eleyi gidi gan

4 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Caught With Expo Before? Share Your Experience by chaberry(m): 10:47pm On Jul 18, 2016
I will tell mine later
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught With Expo Before? Share Your Experience by simeonkoolluck(m): 10:47pm On Jul 18, 2016
Only God can save someone and sometimes your also saves you cause my name is Lucky...
Fast to my story it was during my waec exam,I hate maths but I'm not so bad in it so as we were writing the exam some teachers arranged answers for us to copy just only three answers o out of ten questions as i was just codedly pasting my expo to my answer sheet that was how an external invigilator came in,eehhh all the teachers that gave us expo collected everything back sharply except mine and I was sitting beside the window oh boy sharpaly i threw my expo outside unknown to me that i threw my question paper along with the expo outside kai my head wan scatter as i realize.... See the devil's handwork o straight the external invigilator just came to me upon how i pretend say everything dey okay as i was cursing my bad luck that day,she took my answer sheet looked at me with a quizzed face then she asked some questions from me which i answered, i don't know how she didn't manage to asked for my question paper tho i was with two answer sheet so i was just working and writing on the other answer sheet as if i know what I'm writing then i just told her "ma i want to use the answer sheet with you I'm trying not to forget some formula" she just gave me the sheet and told me to do my exams well oh boy that was how i escape what could have sent me to prison cause that woman eye dey red

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Caught With Expo Before? Share Your Experience by bigfrancis21: 10:47pm On Jul 18, 2016
Ishilove:
Lol. I was caught the first and only time I tried it, way back in SS1.

Due to my pathological hatred for mathematics, I copied down some formulas on a piece of paper and took it into the test venue (mid-term test), but guilty conscience no gree me compose myself. I was so fidgety and scared that I drew my maths teacher to me like a magnet.

Eyeing me suspiciously, Mr Aghedo bent down, dipped his hand into my desk, fiddled around and drew out the paper. embarassed

Waving it like a sword, he said sternly "Ishilove, minus 5!" angry

Oh gosh, I was mortified. The humiliation was so much because everyone was laughing sad cry

At the end of the day I got 3/20. The man find 5 to minus e no see so he kukuma leave the 3 for me like that grin grin grin

That embarrassing incident marked the end of my very brief foray into criminality.

Lmao! That was one hella story.

You are quite good at telling stories. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Caught With Expo Before? Share Your Experience by XfStyle: 10:54pm On Jul 18, 2016
grin
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught With Expo Before? Share Your Experience by Dinocarex(m): 11:02pm On Jul 18, 2016
jaggabban:
I was a book boy who loves calculation so much so everyfin @ 100level was simple to me. I hardly stayed at the front in the class cos I knew I would just read ppl's note and pass. Yeah all those PHY, CHEM, MTH etc I scattered them. Now there was this course called library with zero(0) unit, no effect on GP. As a result, I went to its lecture jus once but I would always copy its assignment and submit then go for girls
On the day of its examination, I could only read few pages cos no calculation it was all about codes so put the rest I couldn't insert in my brain on a small sheet of paper. Come see how I dey shake like say efcc wan interview me, I tot I get liver. As I brought the AK47 out to complete the last question not knowing one new lecturer noticed me removing the AK47 but thank God she was nice may be because she was new. She came directly to me and said drop that thing on the floor with low voice so other lecturers couldn't hear. OBoi come see sweat ooo my cloth got soaked immediately. I silently dropped and she stylishly picked it and hid it. I jst stood up, submit and left with praises.

Futa??
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught With Expo Before? Share Your Experience by joinnow: 11:02pm On Jul 18, 2016
For your information not me ooooo.
The guy swallowed it after he was caught then the invigilator but coke cola for him to drink to digest it well well grin grin
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught With Expo Before? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jul 18, 2016
mrwonlasewonie:
Well for me the stress and wahala of carrying expo to the exam hall was even more than reading so instead I just jejely read to save myself the wahala of begging people I shouldn't beg

Moreso I no dey greet lecturer. My shakara was much so I had read and do my best to come out with a good result so they won't have any upper hand against me

Examination malpractice is as good as armed robbery or rape.the humiliation and insults you'll go through before being expelled no be beans

I've seen victims of exam malpractice and I fear so that kept me away from exam.I no dey chop anything wey hard pass plantain moreso if you don't sign the exam malpractice form the invigilator will call the security men to force you to sign it.they'll literally force your hands on the paper while rough handling you

I've seen a girl in my class who hid expo in her bra and when the invigilator insisted she brings out the expo,she refused and the invigilator called the security.that one just chookhand inside her bra and pulled out the expo. Breasts sef spill out in the tussle so is it worth all the embarrassment at the end of the day
same with me...i finished from the university with majority of my course lecturers not knowing my name...am sure if i go tomorrow sef to get something dey wnt know me.....so y will some1 like me carry expo, when i no get lecturer friend to beg.
i just kukuma read and respect myself.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Been Caught With Expo Before? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jul 18, 2016
buharisbae:
Lol mine was when I was in secondary school I carried expo for my biology (due to diagram and labelling) it was my 1st term exam in ss2 and I hate cramming the labelling part of biology so on a faithful morning I read my biology note back and forth I prepared for the exam as I got to the exam hall I slid the paper inside my stockings I went to the middle of the hall where u won't be suspected That much so as we settle for the exam then the invigilator enters (our Yoruba teacher) God that woman is mean and heartless! angry I hated her ryt from ss1 so since I Dont relate with her I said I Dont really have a problem so I did all my objectives and theory aspect remaining the diagram part as I brought out the paper I put it under mY skirt I already drew the plant cell and labelled so it remained the animal cell so I was drawing the animal cell my mind was sweeting me as I was expecting my A grin (This witch looking woman has an eagle eyes ) I was covered by many people and its hard to get in the middle as I looked up the woman was pressing phone I was like ahhh thank God! as I looked down at my paper to continue 10secs later the woman just came direct to me and said "wow u must be intelligent this exam that is giving people sleepless night" mumu like me just smile the next thing the woman change face and said isn't that ur money that fell at ur back as I turned my neck to look the woman just dragged the paper from my laps (I have never felt so embarased in my life) I was trynna explain the woman no gree! angry I tod her I wasn't feeling too well and that's not how I do chaii Yoruba women gat no chill naaso she dragme outta my seàt she threatened to disgrace me on the assembly ground I beg tire! this woman called me names "fyn girl like u no brain" "oloriburuku" she was screaming like I snatched her husband later she lay me down flogged my ass (the medium one I was flexing grin) she then tore my paper and told me to stat again. chaii I had only 15 mins to finish But I Sha finish after I came out of the hall I saw people looking at me I felt like stabbing them to death then my friend came to tell me sorry I felt the wall should swallow me I said I will never carry expo in my life again

THE END

(story not really complete but my hand is paining me tongue) and sorry for my typo I still dey vex over the issue angry
You "carried expo"? We're not surprised.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Caught With Expo Before? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jul 18, 2016
engrhorla:

You mean u carried Orijo in Primary school?

Eleyi gidi gan
cheesy cheesy na him be say the guy no be knw anything frm wen dem born am.

My apology though, that's if he's offended.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Caught With Expo Before? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jul 18, 2016
buharisbae:

THE END

haba Buhari's bae, and your boo dey fight quarapsian... grin anyways, I was never caught with an expo cause I kinda did mine codedly...But I don repent sha, I dey even read for tomorrow paper now sef
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught With Expo Before? Share Your Experience by ajibowo11(m): 11:20pm On Jul 18, 2016
i was caught @ jss 3 though i attended a private skul so we are not that much so what i brougt in was able to feed everybody bt when i was caught i was beaten so bad and ask to mention the other culprit which i did nt and i was punished tru out that day so that make me the jesus of my class mates then
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught With Expo Before? Share Your Experience by Nathanieloo7(m): 11:28pm On Jul 18, 2016
Make I no lie many times grin grin grin
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught With Expo Before? Share Your Experience by centboy123456(m): 11:32pm On Jul 18, 2016
buharisbae:

THE END

U need to let's go of the past and face the fur sure
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught With Expo Before? Share Your Experience by centboy123456(m): 11:34pm On Jul 18, 2016
McJane:
I was a good girl back then in school grin

how many likes for me! tongue

Go and sit down who you help

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

8 Reasons Why You Should Avoid Residing In The Hostel This Session / FG Shows Evidence N200bn For ASUU / Nigerian Boarding School Experiences

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 129
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.