Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,987 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:18 PM

Urgently Needed - SRS Module For 2012 Acura TL Sh-awd Model - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Urgently Needed - SRS Module For 2012 Acura TL Sh-awd Model (1487 Views)

Custom Duty For 2012 Corolla / Bmw 530i Vs Lexus Gs350 Vs Acura TL / Custom Duty For 2012 Kia Sportage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgently Needed - SRS Module For 2012 Acura TL Sh-awd Model by HaBadMAN: 9:32pm On Jul 17, 2016
Hello Guys,

Please i am looking for any persons whose got the above named module - model no 77960-TK5-A728-M4 (see picture) for sale. I have the check Airbag System error on the dashboard.

Scanned the error and got the following diagnostics (see attached image).

Would really appreciate any leads.

I am based in Lagos

Thanks for the assistance

Re: Urgently Needed - SRS Module For 2012 Acura TL Sh-awd Model by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:29pm On Jul 17, 2016
how does the module have anything to do with the problems listed? Please rescan!because some of the errors were not read out properly.
Re: Urgently Needed - SRS Module For 2012 Acura TL Sh-awd Model by HaBadMAN: 3:41pm On Jul 18, 2016
GAZZUZZ:
how does the module have anything to do with the problems listed? Please rescan!because some of the errors were not read out properly.

Hello Mr Gazzuzz,

You know this mechs and their recommendations - they guy said the module needed changing. I was able to google some of the errors and meaning see below my findings

D3-11 Side Impact Air Bag Deployed
D4-11 Side Impact Air Bag Deployed
92-2 short circuited In Passenger Air Bag Cutoff Indicator
56-31 Not found in the list

Please any help would be appreciated as the price I am seeing for a new module is cray and I don't want it to purchase only to find out its not the problem.
Re: Urgently Needed - SRS Module For 2012 Acura TL Sh-awd Model by sultaan(m): 5:15am On Jul 19, 2016
Why is a module for a 2012 car so messed up?

If the car was salvaged those codes will be normal if improperly repaired.

The code says ground fault follow ground wire on that circuit ( get a wiring diagram) use multimeter for continuity test( resistance between points in the ground wire)

2 Likes

Re: Urgently Needed - SRS Module For 2012 Acura TL Sh-awd Model by HaBadMAN: 2:16pm On Jul 19, 2016
sultaan:
Why is a module for a 2012 car so messed up?

If the car was salvaged those codes will be normal if improperly repaired.

The code says ground fault follow ground wire on that circuit ( get a wiring diagram) use multimeter for continuity test( resistance between points in the ground wire)

Hello Sultaan,

You are right, the car was salvaged.

I also do not have the know-how to carry on as advised.

Any help or assistance, you can render?
Re: Urgently Needed - SRS Module For 2012 Acura TL Sh-awd Model by honmusa(m): 3:26pm On Jul 19, 2016
HaBadMAN:

Hello Sultaan,

You are right, the car was salvaged.

I also do not have the know-how to carry on as advised.

Any help or assistance, you can render?
Call my no at my signature I can help you diagnose the electrical issue accurately to determine the point of open circuit or short accordingly and determine from there whether there is electrical fault on the srs module that can be resolved or outright change
Re: Urgently Needed - SRS Module For 2012 Acura TL Sh-awd Model by HaBadMAN: 8:21pm On Jul 19, 2016
honmusa:

Call my no at my signature I can help you diagnose the electrical issue accurately to determine the point of open circuit or short accordingly and determine from there whether there is electrical fault on the srs module that can be resolved or outright change

Hello Sultaan,

Seems Nairaland censored your number, I looked up your profile n saw u based in the states.

I am based in Lagos, so you getting the module is gonna be complicated.

Really appreciate the gesture though.
Re: Urgently Needed - SRS Module For 2012 Acura TL Sh-awd Model by leuelliot(m): 10:13pm On Jul 19, 2016
HaBadMAN:

Hello Sultaan,

Seems Nairaland censored your number, I looked up your profile n saw u based in the states.

You are hell bent on getting a new module. have you eliminated all shorts to ground and open circuits?
Re: Urgently Needed - SRS Module For 2012 Acura TL Sh-awd Model by honmusa(m): 3:56am On Jul 20, 2016
HaBadMAN:

Hello Sultaan,

this is not sultan,you are mixing this up my no is 08061166316,I am based in lagos.
Re: Urgently Needed - SRS Module For 2012 Acura TL Sh-awd Model by sultaan(m): 5:45am On Jul 25, 2016
GOing by the vin check on your Acura it was last spotted at a junk yard
All I can say is you have a unique car

(1) (Reply)

Can You Make Use Of This World Tallest Bus?(photo) / Help Me Calculate Pls / Post A Picture Of Your Dream Car Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.