Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,291 members, 7,815,505 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

How To Turn Plastic To Diesel Or Kerosene - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Turn Plastic To Diesel Or Kerosene (2478 Views)

Learn How To Turn Plastic To Diesel For Free. / How To Turn Plastic To Diesel, Kerosene And Petrol / High Price Of Kerosene And The Students Of PolyUnwana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Turn Plastic To Diesel Or Kerosene by silverink(m): 9:49pm On Jul 17, 2016
Plastic materials are made from petroleum, the same source which diesel and kerosene are gotten from. Plastic waste is one of the most problematic waste on earth, they are not biodegradable, they are harmful when consumed by wild life, and they are EVERYWHERE.

The process for converting plastic to other kinds fuel is relatively simple and can be done by anyone. It doesn’t matter if you’re a graduate or not, it is a business idea that everyone can take advantage of to put extra income in their bank account and help keep the environment clean. Without wasting much time let’s get into the real deal.

The method of converting plastic involves a thermochemical process known as “cracking” whereby long hydrocarbon chain are broken down in to shorter ones to make products like diesel, petrol, kerosene and other fuels. Plastic is a petrochemical product that has a very, very long hydrocarbon chain while diesel and kerosene are relatively extremely shorter so heat is been used to break (crack) plastic to diesel fuel or kerosene blend.

A kilogram of waste plastic will produce a liter of diesel (1kg of plastic = 1 liter of diesel), the price of raw materials is relatively cheap. 1kg of plastic = N20 compared to the price of diesel which is about N200 mathematically speaking that’s 10% of the market price. I bet you’ll be surprise to know that you can produce more than 200liters in a day when you have finished undergoing our one month intensive online coaching via WhatsApp group.

All materials needed to make a simple reactor is all around you, from our research, we have all the needed information you need to move from “how can I start?” to “which company will be able to buy so-so quantity of my oil every day?”

We decided to use WhatsApp platform becauase it is very interactive and we can easily respond to your questions, secondly we want to bring like-minded people together, who will learn, practice and share their result and testimonies together… our major goal is to see startup companies springing up from the group. We also want to promote the spirit of entrepreneurship, taking people from “can I?” to “I can!”

Our group is NOT free to join because paying to join the group is our major way of filtering the serious from the unserious ones, also there is no such thing as free-lunch. Joining the group is N1200 per participant.

The coaching last for one month in which members are able to get their setup (reactor) up and running by God’s grace.

contact us 08120901714

whatsapp only.

1 Share

Re: How To Turn Plastic To Diesel Or Kerosene by silverink(m): 9:53pm On Jul 17, 2016
the reactor

(1) (Reply)

See How Sign Out Day Was Like In Federal Polytechnic, Offa Kwara State. / Help On Correcting Email Address Mistake On Jamb / Federal University Of Technology, Akure Renamed As Shagari University Of Tech.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.