Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,039 members, 7,810,849 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:55 PM

What Is The Meaning Of This? (screenshot) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Is The Meaning Of This? (screenshot) (5484 Views)

The Real Meaning Of 9mobile, Etisalat’s New Name – CEO Makes Revelation / Meaning Of G , E,H, H+,3G,4G And Their Maximum Download Speed Will Shock You / Pls Can Anyone Interpret This Screenshot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Meaning Of This? (screenshot) by Saintthug(m): 10:36pm On Jul 17, 2016
If I wanna surf internet, this is what usually comes up on my screen. What does it mean and how do I stop it?

Re: What Is The Meaning Of This? (screenshot) by guydangerous(m): 11:02pm On Jul 17, 2016
Saintthug:
If I wanna surf internet, this is what usually comes up on my screen. What does it mean and how do I stop it?
try another browser like uc web browser or opera mini.
Re: What Is The Meaning Of This? (screenshot) by Kayswat(m): 11:26pm On Jul 17, 2016
How you take post this one The problem is your browser

6 Likes

Re: What Is The Meaning Of This? (screenshot) by kvngjesse(m): 11:31pm On Jul 17, 2016
Saintthug:
Name of ur phn please?
Re: What Is The Meaning Of This? (screenshot) by Saintthug(m): 11:44pm On Jul 17, 2016
kvngjesse:

Name of ur phn please?
lt1507
Re: What Is The Meaning Of This? (screenshot) by Saintthug(m): 11:45pm On Jul 17, 2016
guydangerous:
try another browser like uc web browser or opera mini.
OK but what is the cause?
Re: What Is The Meaning Of This? (screenshot) by Wh0AmI(m): 12:07am On Jul 18, 2016
Opera Mini has got so many issues... Before I got lucky with successfully installing it on my phone, I had already given up.
It just has too many versions...the one that got to work on my device is the 'Mini' version.
Re: What Is The Meaning Of This? (screenshot) by Nobody: 5:50am On Jul 18, 2016
Think of it like a narrow door where many people are struggling to get through at the same time. But unfortunately, you weren't allowed because of congestion instead, you being redirected the next door which also leads to the same route.

When a country shut a website like china blocking facebook, they just shut that door completely.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Meaning Of This? (screenshot) by theultimatum7(m): 5:54am On Jul 18, 2016
Which browser be that abi go delete ham install uc browser or chrome
Re: What Is The Meaning Of This? (screenshot) by stolenstone: 6:25am On Jul 18, 2016
i used to have such issues too but what i do is to enter thru www.nairaland.com/trendingtopics then i will click the homepage icon. i dont knw why its so

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Meaning Of This? (screenshot) by JOOHEL: 6:33am On Jul 18, 2016
Saintthug:

the network is slow

its on Edge

that's an itel phone right?
Re: What Is The Meaning Of This? (screenshot) by Atyem(m): 6:42am On Jul 18, 2016
It's possible you have used too many VPN apps such as psiphon, syphon shield etc on the same browser before and your browser is CM Security protected. Go and clear the browser cache.
Re: What Is The Meaning Of This? (screenshot) by Ayomipoe(m): 6:58am On Jul 18, 2016
Error on the Nairaland page on phone, I noticed it happens if your not logged in. But you can go to Nairaland.com/trending it will open .
Saintthug:

1 Like

Re: What Is The Meaning Of This? (screenshot) by rattlesnake(m): 7:09am On Jul 18, 2016
Only nairaland gives this error on chrome I wonder why

1 Like

Re: What Is The Meaning Of This? (screenshot) by Saintthug(m): 7:26am On Jul 18, 2016
JOOHEL:

the network is slow
its on Edge

that's an itel phone right?
okay. thanks.
yes its an itel phone
Re: What Is The Meaning Of This? (screenshot) by Saintthug(m): 7:33am On Jul 18, 2016
rattlesnake:
Only nairaland gives this error on chrome I wonder why
the thing taya. I think say my phone don't carry virus

1 Like

Re: What Is The Meaning Of This? (screenshot) by deekseen(m): 8:17am On Jul 18, 2016

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Meaning Of This? (screenshot) by idearito(m): 9:29am On Jul 18, 2016
Bro Op.....dia are few things involved

1. Tz either ur fone is fake

2. Ur browser is old and need 2 b updated

3.or u r poor.
Re: What Is The Meaning Of This? (screenshot) by RitzyPrince(m): 9:37am On Jul 18, 2016
This happens to me on my iPhone when I uses Safari browser to access Nairaland, it works flawlessly when I use UC Browser and funny enough this errors only occurs when I am using AIRTEL Sim, with my Glo sim I never experience it...,I think it's got to do with the Airtel freebasic shits that's interfering with the sequence, redirecting to there servers before the main site and any browser that can't stand the redirects shuts its process. BlaBlaBla cool

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Meaning Of This? (screenshot) by mancheeutd(m): 10:28am On Jul 18, 2016
idearito:

3.or u r poor.

Is that what the holy Quran teaches you.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Meaning Of This? (screenshot) by babz11(m): 11:29am On Jul 18, 2016
Try 3g network
Re: What Is The Meaning Of This? (screenshot) by Saintthug(m): 12:04pm On Jul 18, 2016
babz11:
Try 3g network
how do i do that?
Re: What Is The Meaning Of This? (screenshot) by Saintthug(m): 12:06pm On Jul 18, 2016
RitzyPrince:
This happens to me on my iPhone when I uses Safari browser to access Nairaland, it works flawlessly when I use UC Browser and funny enough this errors only occurs when I am using AIRTEL Sim, with my Glo sim I never experience it...,I think it's got to do with the Airtel freebasic shits that's interfering with the sequence, redirecting to there servers before the main site and any browser that can't stand the redirects shuts its process. BlaBlaBla cool
maybe u are right cos i use airtel network
Re: What Is The Meaning Of This? (screenshot) by Saintthug(m): 12:07pm On Jul 18, 2016
idearito:
1. Tz either ur fone is fake
2. Ur browser is old and need 2 b updated
3.or u r poor.
lol
Re: What Is The Meaning Of This? (screenshot) by okonja(m): 12:51pm On Jul 18, 2016
Saintthug:

Nairaland has issues lately.. just use https://www.nairaland.com/home

1 Like

Re: What Is The Meaning Of This? (screenshot) by RitzyPrince(m): 4:21pm On Jul 18, 2016
Saintthug:
maybe u are right cos i use airtel network
Yes maybe.
Re: What Is The Meaning Of This? (screenshot) by bigl: 5:45pm On Jul 18, 2016
I fink oga seun is redirecting the home page to probably combat hackers!

If u check ur web browser address bar, you'll see different characters appended to nairaland.com!

Even my blackberry browser complains about it! Even firefox/chrome on laptop does same thing so, let's all chill and follow methods offered by those who commented above me!

*fear of hackers!

1 Like

Re: What Is The Meaning Of This? (screenshot) by abumeinben(m): 6:20pm On Jul 18, 2016
Saintthug:

Well bro, " too many redirects" could mean there are so many ad pop-ups that's about to showup on your screen. Maybe your browser is blocking or bypassing them and hence redirecting (or rerouting) your request via servers that are taking too long to reach.

Clear the cache and history of your browser and stop visiting WAP sites....or one of those sites. You know what I mean smiley

1 Like

Re: What Is The Meaning Of This? (screenshot) by bjt(m): 1:48am On Jul 19, 2016
aaronson:
Think of it like a narrow door where many people are struggling to get through at the same time. But unfortunately, you weren't allowed because of congestion instead, you being redirected the next door which also leads to the same route.

When a country shut a website like china blocking facebook, they just shut that door completely.

Kudos well explained
Re: What Is The Meaning Of This? (screenshot) by Nobody: 4:01am On Jul 19, 2016
bjt:

Kudos well explained
you welcome sir.
Re: What Is The Meaning Of This? (screenshot) by seanblaise(m): 4:13am On Jul 19, 2016
Re: What Is The Meaning Of This? (screenshot) by Connoisseur(m): 7:03am On Jul 19, 2016
I was beginning to wonder if was the only person experiencing this.
You can either go in through
nairaland.com/home#featured
nairaland.com/trending

(1) (2) (Reply)

Some Useful Android Secret Codes You Should Know About / Should I Go For Samsung A20 Or Iphone 6s / Mtn - 5 Free Sms Per Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.