Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,750 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

Bright Business Idea: Start-up Funds Available - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Bright Business Idea: Start-up Funds Available (1111 Views)

Need Capital? Pitch Your Bright Business Idea Now! Ibadan Based Only!! / Business Idea Of 200k In Abuja / Investor Here: Do You Have A Strong Business Idea? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bright Business Idea: Start-up Funds Available by Doobhem(m): 11:56pm On Jul 17, 2016
Have money to invest in businesses that can make profit within three months.
Re: Bright Business Idea: Start-up Funds Available by megaik: 12:32am On Jul 18, 2016
Doobhem:
I was able to draw out a wonderful business idea that can give me huge profits. I don't know where I can obtain loans of about #200000. I am ready pay 100% interest in one month. I don't know where I can be able to get that. Individuals or bodies, the source doesn't matter.
Explain more. Interest
Re: Bright Business Idea: Start-up Funds Available by Doobhem(m): 12:41am On Jul 18, 2016
megaik:
Explain more. Interest
Is it about the business?
Re: Bright Business Idea: Start-up Funds Available by bemagnify: 5:54am On Jul 18, 2016
Kindly share the nature of the business..... And I will get back to you immediately . My email is Bemazunity@gmail.com
Re: Bright Business Idea: Start-up Funds Available by megaik: 7:17am On Jul 18, 2016
Doobhem:
Is it about the business?

Yes. Share through planetboi2003@yahoo.com
Re: Bright Business Idea: Start-up Funds Available by cooludochi: 5:50pm On Jul 18, 2016
Doobhem:
I was able to draw out a wonderful business idea that can give me huge profits. I don't know where I can obtain loans of about #200000. I am ready pay 100% interest in one month. I don't know where I can be able to get that. Individuals or bodies, the source doesn't matter.

Let me hear and see your idea and buisness plan..
If it's feasible then you will get the fund.
My name is Engr. CASMIR EMMANUEL
casmirmanuel.u@gmail.com
Re: Bright Business Idea: Start-up Funds Available by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jul 18, 2016
Op, PM me with details of your business idea. I'd like to hear and consider it.

For everyone, you can locate angel investors for your startup funding right here in Nigeria. Read this article to find out the best 5 places to locate angel investors in Nigeria: http://www.nextnaijaentrepreneur.com/places-to-find-angel-investors/
Re: Bright Business Idea: Start-up Funds Available by king4afric(m): 6:32pm On Jul 19, 2016
I want to know your biz idea and buisness plan..
If it's feasible then we can talk
Kingonuigbo@gmail.com
Re: Bright Business Idea: Start-up Funds Available by laurex: 3:03am On Jul 20, 2016
Kindly send me the details of your business plan and I can go through it for partnership. Oyelekeolanrewaju86@gmail.com
Re: Bright Business Idea: Start-up Funds Available by SwaGUnLimiTeD(m): 8:12am On Jul 20, 2016
Send a brief description of your business plan to joelik96@gmail.com
Re: Bright Business Idea: Start-up Funds Available by Naniakay1: 8:41am On Jul 20, 2016
Please share the business idea and you'll get the needed help. Dumdumkay@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Genex Piggy Investments(btc)...are They Real? / URGENT REQUEST: Power Project Needed For Funding / How Make Upto 10,000 Naira Every 15days From Online Investment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.