Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,009 members, 7,835,429 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

Genex Piggy Investments(btc)...are They Real? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Genex Piggy Investments(btc)...are They Real? (1114 Views)

Pls Can You Compare Genex Investment With Pedrot Investment? / Genex Signup Issues / Has Anyone Recently Use The Piggy Bank Savings Scheme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Genex Piggy Investments(btc)...are They Real? by dee85: 1:03pm On Jun 11, 2017
Hi everyone,please if you have invested in any of Genex piggy investments, kindly comment and share if their operations are genuine.
I intend to also run a piggy investment package with them.but wanted to ask people who are into it first ,if one can trust them with ones money.please will appreciate useful comments on this.Thanks
Re: Genex Piggy Investments(btc)...are They Real? by mondayo: 4:20pm On Jun 12, 2017
very real,go ahead and invest
Re: Genex Piggy Investments(btc)...are They Real? by jospap: 4:44pm On Jun 12, 2017
GeneX is very real, just go ahead. Many people find it very hard to grab opportunity right in their nose.the hardest thing to see are things very close to your eye.
Re: Genex Piggy Investments(btc)...are They Real? by japhethGold: 5:11pm On Jun 12, 2017
Genex Rocks. I am enjoying my alert every sunday
Re: Genex Piggy Investments(btc)...are They Real? by awesome11(m): 1:33pm On Jun 13, 2017
dee85:
Hi everyone,please if you have invested in any of Genex piggy investments, kindly comment and share if their operations are genuine.
I intend to also run a piggy investment package with them.but wanted to ask people who are into it first ,if one can trust them with ones money.please will appreciate useful comments on this.Thanks

I regret not catching in as early as it started. It's sure. Why? They engage in actual trade!

You have my go ahead.

Join the WhatsApp affiliate group of genex by contacting me on 0 nine 0 two zero six 0 zero eight 0 two
Re: Genex Piggy Investments(btc)...are They Real? by awesome11(m): 1:34pm On Jun 13, 2017
japhethGold:

Genex Rocks. I am enjoying my alert every sunday

Both Piggy and EtherFix are woooww
Re: Genex Piggy Investments(btc)...are They Real? by awesome11(m): 1:59pm On Jun 13, 2017
dee85:

That says it all

Re: Genex Piggy Investments(btc)...are They Real? by optimist1412: 5:18pm On Nov 19, 2017
awesome11:

I regret not catching in as early as it started. It's sure. Why? They engage in actual trade!

You have my go ahead.

[/i]
Re: Genex Piggy Investments(btc)...are They Real? by Forex4u(m): 5:36pm On Nov 19, 2017
you can as well add laser online to your online investment portfolio, 12% in 12days, to know more contact me via my WhatsApp number in my signature.
Re: Genex Piggy Investments(btc)...are They Real? by Gaddaffi121(m): 11:57pm On Sep 04, 2018
Genex payments ponzi is dead already. I personally lost heavily there. Beware of those fraudsters!

(1) (Reply)

Please Help. Paypal Payment Problem / Tradermoni` The Only Strong Ponzi Scheme Paying 100% Profit Weekly / Racsterly Is A Scam Beware

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.