Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,673 members, 7,955,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:53 AM

.. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / .. (1768 Views)

If You're Happily Married, Please Share Your Story / This Woman Happily Announced That Her Hubby is Taking A 2nd Wife / How To Date, Marry & Fit Into The Life Of An Educated Professional Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

.. by AlphaNet: 12:08am On Jul 18, 2016
Re: .. by feran15(m): 12:28am On Jul 18, 2016
Sure, as long as he is not the type of person that looks down on people cause he has read more book than them.

Happiness is not a function of education
Re: .. by Nobody: 12:33am On Jul 18, 2016
AlphaNet:
Please kindly share your view on a marriage of an educated man to an uneducated woman.

Not until you let us understand what you meant by educated ... or do you mean, can a certificate man marry a certificateless woman? well I believe love should not be about certificate.. Love is Love ... besides a woman with certificate might not be educated .. she might be a dirty girl, a liar, gossiper, and so on... see married is all about what you want in a woman and not certificate
Re: .. by AlphaNet: 12:37am On Jul 18, 2016
Lexxyfund:
Not until you let us understand what you meant by educated ... or do you mean, can a certificate man marry a certificateless woman? well I believe love should not be about certificate.. Love is Love ... besides a woman with certificate might not be educated .. she might be a dirty girl, a liar, gossiper, and so on... see married is all about what you want in a woman and not certificate

Not just the certificate.. What you could refer to as a typical 'village' girl
Re: .. by veave(f): 12:46am On Jul 18, 2016
Many of the current generation are products of such union... no one has died yet...
Re: .. by Nobody: 12:47am On Jul 18, 2016
AlphaNet:

Not just the certificate.. What you could refer to as a typical 'village' girl
If you love her, you can marry her, but I can't figure out what attracted you to a village girl, maybe juju, lol,.. but to be candid, if I were you, I won't marry her, why? a mother impact on a child is important, I will like to know what attracted you to her .

2 Likes

Re: .. by Nobody: 12:49am On Jul 18, 2016
veave:
Many of the current generation are products of such union... no one has died yet...

go and sit joor, as if you can marry a village boy.

2 Likes

Re: .. by AlphaNet: 12:53am On Jul 18, 2016
Lexxyfund:
If you love her, you can marry her, but I can't figure out what attracted you to a village girl, maybe juju, lol,.. but to be candid, if I were you, I won't marry her, why? a mother impact on a child is important, I will like to know what attracted you to her .

Ok let's take out the 'village girl' and call her an unexposed, uncivilized, uneducated lady.

Meanwhile didn't say its me tho...!!!
Re: .. by veave(f): 12:56am On Jul 18, 2016
Lexxyfund:
go and sit joor, as if you can marry a village boy.

i speak the truth you know in your heart... tongue
Re: .. by Nobody: 1:04am On Jul 18, 2016
AlphaNet:

Ok let's take out the 'village' and call her an unexposed, uncivilized, uneducated lady.

Meanwhile didn't say its me tho...!!!
okay, an unexposed lady, she got good character, I will marry her, beautiful or not. but I find it hard to believe anybody is not exposed in our internet age, the last time I went to my village I saw little kids dabbing .. that shows the influence of internet in that area.. love is just love, it's emotional thing.. if the person truly love her, he won't be asking all this questions
Re: .. by AlphaNet: 1:13am On Jul 18, 2016
Lexxyfund:
okay, an unexposed lady, she got good character, I will marry her, beautiful or not. but I find it hard to believe anybody is not exposed in our internet age, the last time I went to my village I saw little kids dabbing .. that shows the influence of internet in that area.. love is just love, it's emotional thing.. if the person truly love her, he won't be asking all this questions

Assume on a scale of 10

Good Character - 8
Beauty - 4
Hardworking - 9
Money management - 9
Entrepreneurial - 9
Respectful - 8
Reading Culture - 3
Internet Surfing - 7 but only when to view pictures
Re: .. by Nobody: 2:30am On Jul 18, 2016
AlphaNet:

Assume on a scale of 10

Good Character - 8
Beauty - 4
Hardworking - 9
Money management - 9
Entrepreneurial - 9
Respectful - 8
Reading Culture - 3
She's okay,.. by d way.. how many of our ladies continue studying/reading after graduation,. most of them prefer uploading pictures on Instagram or checking out lindaikejis blog... my advice marry am Sharp sharp b4 I hijack am from you wink
Re: .. by Acidosis(m): 9:36am On Jul 18, 2016
The type that will attempt to settle a WWE fight through the TV screen?

No, please.
Re: .. by PresVA: 9:57am On Jul 18, 2016
AlphaNet:

Assume on a scale of 10

Good Character - 8
Beauty - 4
Hardworking - 9
Money management - 9
Entrepreneurial - 9
Respectful - 8
Reading Culture - 3
Her ratings are good if you ask me... for her unexposed/uncivilised attitude, she can always adjust if she's willing to learn afterall you were once unexposed or less exposed too...

But it depends on what you want in a woman shaa...
Re: .. by KevinDein: 10:31am On Jul 18, 2016
Assume on a scale of 10

Good Character - 5
Beauty - 8
Hardworking - 9
Money management - 9
Entrepreneurial - 9
Respectful - 6
Reading Culture - 8

Average =7.7
Re: .. by AfroKnight: 7:09pm On Jul 18, 2016
Hmmmm. She has good stats but I won't marry her unless she is willing to improve on her exposure and education. Learning and improvement should be a continuous thing for us.

(1) (Reply)

A New Generator Bought For #160k Is At A Give Away Price Of #100k / Pls Help, Should I Marry Him / Should Men Get Paternity Leave From Work?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.