Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,460 members, 7,854,004 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 09:25 AM

I Need The Code Setting Of Pop3 Or Imap - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Need The Code Setting Of Pop3 Or Imap (646 Views)

Nigerian Map With Clickable Links On Each States. How Do I Get The Code / Who Knows The Code For An Email Extractor / Setting Up Wamp Server To Run On Local Area Network (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need The Code Setting Of Pop3 Or Imap by charliebiz(m): 10:46am On Sep 14, 2009
please can anybody give me the code setting of POP3 or IMAP. i want to access a mail from a script and post it somewhere. Please i need it fastly, if there is a word like that.
Re: I Need The Code Setting Of Pop3 Or Imap by 9javoices(m): 12:10pm On Sep 14, 2009
Go to google and search for the scripts you wanted, you will see several answers. you can check on them,

Are you good in editing codes?
Re: I Need The Code Setting Of Pop3 Or Imap by charliebiz(m): 1:12pm On Sep 14, 2009
i am just coming from there. just need a direct link from anybody that has an idea.
Re: I Need The Code Setting Of Pop3 Or Imap by inf8nity(m): 4:05pm On Sep 14, 2009
Try these ones
FETCHMAIL

GETMAIL

Though id recommend getmail as i have experience some loss with fetchmail. smiley
Re: I Need The Code Setting Of Pop3 Or Imap by charliebiz(m): 6:42pm On Sep 14, 2009
thanks inf8nity, i am still going through the getmail setting and i know it will take a little bit of time.
this is what i want to do with it. Create a POP script that will access a mail and send the mail/body of the mail somewhere or to a database.
Re: I Need The Code Setting Of Pop3 Or Imap by inf8nity(m): 7:30pm On Sep 14, 2009
Tell me if it works !

(1) (Reply)

Flash Cs3 Free Ebooks Urgently Needed / Nigerian Spelling Foundation / Want To Learn To Design Advance Flash Applications-games,animations,interactive Media Etc-

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.