Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,260 members, 7,818,885 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

For Those Who Thinks Islam Teaches TERRORISM - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / For Those Who Thinks Islam Teaches TERRORISM (1890 Views)

Equating Islam To Terrorism Is Foolish - Pope Francis / Mike Bamiloye Thinks Comedy In The Church Is A Bad Idea / What The Bible Teaches About These Five Church Practices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Those Who Thinks Islam Teaches TERRORISM by elfakkawy(m): 1:35am On Jul 18, 2016
I guess most of the people here are going to misunderstand my point, I am not comparing the killing in the Bible versus the mercy of the Quran, what I'm saying is that any religion can be MISINTERPRETED when judged "out of context " .. the verse from the bible is quoted out of context to prove this point!

MUSLIMS ARE NOT TERRORISTS

Re: For Those Who Thinks Islam Teaches TERRORISM by whirlwind7(m): 2:52am On Jul 18, 2016
Ok, then. Have you asked yourself why it's muslims who often "misinterpret" what their holy book tells them concerning violence?

Why is it that its adherents are always shoving the phrase "it is a religion of peace" down people's throat? Have you seen Christians doing the same, trying to defend their religion, and trying to convince people about it's peaceful teachings? Of course not!

You only need so much PR to launder your image when your business stinks. A good reputation doesn't need image laundering. If you are not ready to accept the fact that there is something fundamentally flawed about your religion that makes it have a strong affinity with violence, then you are beyond redemption.

The evidences are overwhelmingly strong, and it is there for even the blind to see.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: For Those Who Thinks Islam Teaches TERRORISM by Adunn1ade(f): 3:28am On Jul 18, 2016
elfakkawy:
I guess most of the people here are going to misunderstand my point, I am not comparing the killing in the Bible versus the mercy of the Quran, what I'm saying is that any religion can be MISINTERPRETED when judged "out of context " .. the verse from the bible is quoted out of context to prove this point!

Muslims are peaceful people.. I have lots of nice muslim families as friends.

To be honest, I get scared sometimes and it's because of the media.
Re: For Those Who Thinks Islam Teaches TERRORISM by annunaki2(m): 7:01am On Jul 18, 2016
Adunn1ade:

Muslims are peaceful people.. I have lots of nice muslim families as friends.

To be honest, I get scared sometimes and it's because of the media.

Peaceful muslims are not true muslims, they are not following the sunnah of mohammed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: For Those Who Thinks Islam Teaches TERRORISM by Tellemall: 7:26am On Jul 18, 2016
You've just told us what every other bomb loving fellow out there has told us.

But the actions of you lot speaks very loud and clear.

It seems the world is too small for you to share with people who don't believe in what you do. That is why the news is full of it.

Oh, wait. Those guys were misrepresenting, they were confused. But they were quoting your Koran and they gave their religious reasons for killing people. Care to tell us why you want to change what they've explained to us? And let me remind you, the terrorists aren't from anywhere but one place. All have their origins from the ME and follow the teachings of Mohammed.

You all pretend to be appalled but secretly are happy when another terrorist from your religion kills people. Sadly, sometimes, you guys get caught up in it too. But that's one of the risks to be accepted in ridding the world of infidels. No harm in that.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: For Those Who Thinks Islam Teaches TERRORISM by elfakkawy(m): 8:26am On Jul 18, 2016
Some of the Ops here are obviously brainwashed by the media.
Once again, a gunman has killed people for political reasons. Once again, he is described in the mainstream media using words and phrases such as: deranged, mentally disturbed, homicidal, gunman, shooter, criminal, murderer, and lone wolf. He may have been all of that, but one key descriptive word is conspicuously missing from most of the commentary: terrorist. Killing people who don’t believe what you believe in order to further your political aims is, indeed, one of the definitions of terrorism. If the suspect involved had recently arrived here from Syria (or anywhere else in the Middle East, really), would the news networks be so cautious about calling him a “terrorist”? I seriously doubt it. In fact, if that were the case, he’d likely be quickly labelled an “Islamic terrorist.”

1 Like

Re: For Those Who Thinks Islam Teaches TERRORISM by elfakkawy(m): 8:33am On Jul 18, 2016
whirlwind7:
Ok, then. Have you asked yourself why it is muslims who often "misinterpret" what their holy book tells them concerning violence?

Why is it that its adherents are always shoving the phrase "it is a religion of peace" down people's throat? Have you seen Christians doing the same, trying to defend their religion, and trying to convince people about it's peaceful teachings? Of course not!

You only need so much PR to launder your image when your business stinks. A good reputation doesn't need image laundering. If you are not ready to accept the fact that there is something fundamentally flawed about your religion that makes it have a strong affinity with violence, then you are beyond redemption.

The evidences are overwhelmingly strong, and it is there for even the blind to see.

“There are still nine Christians here. We will capture them. We will kill them. When we finish here, we will go to the next village and kill the Christians there, too.”

If an ISIS leader made a statement like this publicly, most News agencies would probably cut into their programming bring you a special report about the Muslims’ “religious war” against Christians. Mainstream media outlets would most likely cover it as well.
But that statement was indeed uttered in 2014. Except there was one simple word difference: “Christian” was replaced with “Muslim.” That is exactly what a Christian terrorist said about his militia’s plan to exterminate the remaining nine Muslims in a village in Central Africa Republic (CAR). But, of course, stuff like that doesn’t really make news here in our country.
Or did you hear about the Christian militant who publicly beheaded a Muslim man in the streets of the CAR capital last year? That was actually covered by the U.S. media—in a short Associated Press paragraph buried in papers like the New York Times. Anyone doubt that if a Muslim terrorist beheaded a Christian man in the public square it would’ve made the U.S. news?
Any cable news channels cover in depth the Christian marauders in CAR that are–as we speak–ethnically cleansing tens of thousnads of the minority Muslim population there? These Christian militants “stage brutal attacks...wielding machetes” and have “burned and looted…houses and mosques.” True, this is part of a civil war, but these violent acts are still carried out by militants who publicly self-identify as Christian fighters.
This is just the tip of the iceberg of Christians committing acts of terrorism.

1 Like

Re: For Those Who Thinks Islam Teaches TERRORISM by terrezo2002(m): 9:40am On Jul 18, 2016
If the Islam is peace as the Muslims claim then let their actions show and not by words of mouth.
Muslims say a thing and their actions is the opposite.
Now Muslims have to prove to us that they are good people by fighting against those terrorists who quote from the Quran and give praise to Allah before doing their evil acts. If not then all Muslims are terrorists, demon possessed and they would all perish in hell if they don't repent.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: For Those Who Thinks Islam Teaches TERRORISM by truthmans2012: 9:52am On Jul 18, 2016
whirlwind7:
Ok, then. Have you asked yourself why it is muslims who often "misinterpret" what their holy book tells them concerning violence?

Islam has two faces: violence and peace. When Muhammad needed the cooperation and support of the people to establish his islam, he claimed allahh revealed the peaceful verses but as soon as he gained enough soldiers, all the peaceful verses were abrogated. That is the reason allahh was changing his quranic revelations as often as he did, claiming he was revealing better ones (Quran 2:106).

Bukhari (8:387) - Allah's Apostle said, "I have been ordered to fight the people till they say:'None has the right to be worshipped but Allah'. And if they say so, pray like our prayers, face our Qibla and slaughter as we slaughter, then their blood and property will be sacred to us and we will not interfere with them except legally.

"Quran (2:216) - "Fighting is prescribed for you, and ye dislike it. But it is possible that ye dislike a thing which is good for you, and that ye love a thing which is bad for you. But Allah knoweth, and ye know not."

Quran (3:151) - "Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers, for that they joined companions with Allah, for which He had sent no authority".
[i]That is quranic verse of terrorism[/i]

Quran (4:74) - "Let those fight in the way of Allah who sell the life of this world for the other. Whoso fighteth in the way of Allah, be he slain or be he victorious, on him We shall bestow a vast reward."
[i]Allah promised those who fight for him vast reward.[/i]

With all these from quran and hadith, how can any reasonable person believes islam is peaceful? The islamic terrorists hold on to those statements to kill shouting "allahu akbr".

For your information, Exodus 22:20 you pasted is not talking of killing unbelievers but the Israelites who violated the law of God by taking to paganism. Nowhere did God command the Israelites to go killing unbelievers outside the community of Israel.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: For Those Who Thinks Islam Teaches TERRORISM by Adunn1ade(f): 11:10am On Jul 18, 2016
annunaki2:

Peaceful muslims are not true muslims, they are not following the sunnah of mohammed.

Very funny

That I don't know what to say, I really don't know much about Islam .

The little I know is from friends and media
Re: For Those Who Thinks Islam Teaches TERRORISM by annunaki2(m): 11:57am On Jul 18, 2016
terrezo2002:
If the Islam is peace as the Muslims claim then let their actions show and not by words of mouth.
Muslims say a thing and their actions is the opposite.
Now Muslims have to prove to us that they are good people by fighting against those terrorists who quote from the Quran and give praise to Allah before doing their evil acts. If not then all Muslims are terrorists, demon possessed and they would all perish in hell if they don't repent.

That's the annoying thing about muslims, they are willing to tolerate these terrorists who rightfully give islam a bad name whilst they will protest globally if one harmless cartoonist should draw a picture depicting their criminal prophet. The so called peaceful muslims are the backbone of those labelled as extremist. Bunch of hypocrites.
Re: For Those Who Thinks Islam Teaches TERRORISM by dorox(m): 1:23pm On Jul 18, 2016
elfakkawy:

When muslims start becoming riled up and fight back at the people and groups that associate Allah with terrorism as convincingly as they do when a cartoon is published is when I will start taking the op seriously.
You cannot choose to be agitated by cartoons depicting Mohammed and be silent when over two hundred Nigerian school girls were abducted to be sold as sex slaves, and still maintain adherents of islam have good moral values.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: For Those Who Thinks Islam Teaches TERRORISM by annunaki2(m): 2:07pm On Jul 18, 2016
dorox:

When muslims start becoming riled up and fight back at the people and groups that associate Allah with terrorism as convincingly as they do when a cartoon is published, is when I will start taking the op seriously.
You cannot choose to be agitated by cartoons depicting Mohammed and be silent when over two hundred Nigerian school girls were abducted to be sold as sex slaves, and etill maintain adharents of islam have good moral values.

GBAM!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: For Those Who Thinks Islam Teaches TERRORISM by Honeybadgerxx: 10:07am On Mar 08
[quote author=Adunn1ade post=47648972]

Good day madam, I hope you and family are doing great. I am very sorry to quote you this early, I saw. You help someone on a thread and I thought of asking you for help also here. Things have not been really moving well with me, most especially financially, which have made surviving with family to be tough as hell. Ma, out of humanity, kindly assist me with a token to be able to mobilise, as I can't even go out due to lack of funds. I'm sorry once again to bother you. May God bless you as you help out. Amen.

Happy women's day to you ma
Re: For Those Who Thinks Islam Teaches TERRORISM by Adunn1ade(f): 9:31am On Mar 09
[quote author=Honeybadgerxx post=128836065][/quote],

Hi, im not available right now, send me your account number to
I will send someone to you.
Re: For Those Who Thinks Islam Teaches TERRORISM by Honeybadgerxx: 12:34pm On Mar 09
[quote author=Adunn1ade post=128851006],
Re: For Those Who Thinks Islam Teaches TERRORISM by MightySparrow: 12:36pm On Mar 09
elfakkawy:

All Muslims are antichrists and antihuman.

Whenever a zealot like you want to interpret the Bible, you show abysmal ignorance.

If I ask you,why did God ask Israelites to kill those who worshipped other gods? Did they kill anybody or other races other than the Hebrews?
Can you honestly say that Muslims all over the ages obey the surah you qouted?
Re: For Those Who Thinks Islam Teaches TERRORISM by Honeybadgerxx: 11:26pm On Mar 09
[quote author=Adunn1ade post=128851006],

Thank you once again ma 🙏
Re: For Those Who Thinks Islam Teaches TERRORISM by Adunn1ade(f): 11:33pm On Mar 09
[quote author=Honeybadgerxx post=128862714]
Good evening. yes, and I acknowledge it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: For Those Who Thinks Islam Teaches TERRORISM by Dtruthspeaker: 5:47am On Mar 10
Re: For Those Who Thinks Islam Teaches TERRORISM by Iamanoited: 7:32am On Mar 10
NIGERIA IS A FORCE FOR THE GOOD OF THE WORLD. NIGERIA MUST STOP THE JAPA SYNDROME. COME OUT OF OIC. DON'T ENTER BRICS. CONCENTRATE ON AFRICA. YOU ARE DESTINED TO BE GREATER THAN YOUR BRO, THE U.S AND YOUR MOTHER, U.K.
Re: For Those Who Thinks Islam Teaches TERRORISM by Iamanoited: 7:35am On Mar 10
NIGERIA IS A FORCE FOR THE GOOD OF THE WORLD. NIGERIA MUST STOP THE JAPA SYNDROME. COME OUT OF OIC. DON'T ENTER BRICS. CONCENTRATE ON AFRICA. YOU ARE DESTINED TO BE GREATER THAN YOUR BRO, THE U.S AND YOUR MOTHER, U.K.

ORISA37
FOLLOW THE MANTRA AND THE MANUAL OF LIFE. YOU WILL BE GLAD YOU DO.

(1) (Reply)

"This Friendship Will Last Forever" -pst. Benny Hinn Speaking About Pst Chris / "Atheists Are Smarter Than Religious People"!!!---recent Study / Suicide Is Not A Sin Because Jesus Committed Suicide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.