Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,721 members, 7,820,505 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

Blood Clash - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Blood Clash (789 Views)

Memoirs Of Blood And Steel ( A Fantasy Novel) / why my blood is black. extremely 18+ / Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blood Clash by EEMOSCO(m): 7:13am On Jul 18, 2016
INTRO:
CHUCK's WILLAMS
DPO,Police officer
35 years

YEMI WILLAMS
Botique owner

MIKE WILLAMS
Student

SARAH WILLAMS
Student

PATRICK (D.Don)
Drug dealer

BOSS
THUG

RICHARD
Drug dealer and humantraficcing

MADAM SUCK
love-vendor and prosituite

8:00pm
(Running up to greet his dad)daddy,daddy,daddy how was your day mike asked showing his teeth,o mike you never cease to amaze me anyway's my day was fine Mr chuks replied look allover where is your mom and sarah he asked?
MIKE:Both are cooking super
CHUKS:let me go up to take a shower am coming back
MIKE: ok dad let me also finish killing the monster in my contra 4
CHUKS:he laughed ok (he loves any thing action God know's what he is gonna become in future)he thought while going to his room.
IN THE KITCHEN
MR's WILLAM'S:sarah it's seems your dad is back let hurry up
SARAH:ok mom
In 30 min's all parties were in the dinning except mike still playing his contra 4
MR's WILLAM'S: mike drop that pad and come over here now
MIKE:give me a second I just wanna kill the boss
CHUK's:will you drop that pad and come over here
MIKE:am coming
Sarah walk's up to the tv socket and switch it off
MIKE:jjjjeeesssuuusss are u growing banana's, what was that for can't you see I was about to kill him
MR WILLAM'S:will you shut up and come over here now
CHUK's:that ok don't ever use foul language again ok
MIkE:but dad
MR WILLAM'S:oookkk
MIKE: yes dad
CHUK's:let pray ''IN JESUS NAME FAT........."
MIKE:did u hear that I think someone is trying to open the door look there is some at the window look with style
hmmmm he saw it so he said everybody get quickly mike to the connection room i would soon join you there,wil take sarah to the safe room.With min's the table was empty while the door was open
Boss:spread out I need him alive am sure he has seen us because the food here is still hot so expect any surprises, am waiting for you here ok they all chanted yes boss they spread out
Chucks and mike were at the control room looking at the monitor
CHUK's: they are 10 in number, those thing's you normally play in your game you will play it now but these is real,can you handle a gun
MIKE:yes from my game and practice
CHUK's: ok these is not a game but it real, are u afraid
MIKE : no dad and collected the silencer from him with a bluetooth and night glass to see in the dark
Chuck typed a password on the keyboard and all light were out with the exit door's securely locked
Boss: that nice come out am waiting for you here.He said with a gun and a dagger in his hand............
TO BE CONTINUED
Re: Blood Clash by EEMOSCO(m): 4:09pm On Jul 18, 2016
PLS PLS PLS i need your view's,opinion,comment on this story.Tanks EEC
Re: Blood Clash by Jollyana(f): 4:56pm On Jul 18, 2016
its been good so far. But can you please define each character and whenever someone is saying something please put it in quotation. And try spacing the paragraphs. But I kind of like it

1 Like

Re: Blood Clash by EEMOSCO(m): 11:40pm On Jul 18, 2016
Jollyana:
its been good so far. But can you please define each character and whenever someone is saying something please put it in quotation. And try spacing the paragraphs. But I kind of like it
TANKS, i would put that in mind.
Re: Blood Clash by EEMOSCO(m): 5:16pm On Jul 20, 2016
Chapter 2 here................
Re: Blood Clash by EEMOSCO(m): 5:17pm On Jul 20, 2016
EPISOLD 2:

Chuks:son don't die for me ok
Mike:and you too dad. They both hugged
Chuks:ok go too the left toward the sitting room,the kitchen,and the safe room,while I go upstairs ok
Mike:ok dad
Chuks:so on the count of 3. 1,2,3
On the way
Mike was on the stair's he saw one of the rubbers (which was the boss)at the sitting room sitting on the sofa.
hmmm,you know I don't waiting what took you so long, he said without looking at mike's face. Mike was too surprise that he did not know when boss was 2 step away from him. He regained himself and asked are you speaking too me?
Boss:oh it you mike,where is your dad
Mike:who sent you
Boss:well since you gonna die soon it D.Don,instantly his hand moved trying to stab mike but mike saw it on time made a swift move hitting the boss hand in the process so the dagger fell of his hand.
Boss regained himself after the fast unseen move said ''I see you got some skills, drop the gun let fight like real men,mike knew better than too drop his gun and fight but has a plan.
Mike:ok at the count of 3,1,2 before he could say 3 he rolled towards boss while boss has already given a blind shot (which luckily was also a silencer)stabbed him with the dagger he shook away from boss hand which boss couldn't see because it dark only with the help of a night glass mike was able to see all his moves.
Bosssadafter falling down with shock and surprise on his face)hmm I see your father taught you well
Mike:more than you could ever imagine. He grinned
Boss:well the at gol ood,he winced in pain till he breath his last. Mike let out a sigh,(who is d.don and what connection did he have with his dad)was his thought,while going towards the safe room he saw three men there at the front of the room trying too gain entrance,he moved behind the wall thinking of how he will take out three men, he threw his biro in a long distance toward the other direction.
Thief 1:guy use your phone go check that side,way the sound dey come from 2 of una,the two left to check it out leaving the other who was looking left and right incase if he could hear the sound of someone is coming. Mike saw this as an advantage so gave him a shot on his head,he fell instantly
Thief 2:guy you hear that sound like persin way fall
Thief 3: I hear am make we go check am. He whispered: john john john no answer. Mike as a sharp guy shun then shhuush,it seem to calm them but they were still coming closer to verify, he tried his luck by giving two fast shot surprised the two fell at once, he wiped of the sweat on his forehead.
He felt a cold steel at the back of his head, the voice said in a thick harsh tone ''DON'T MOVE"

To be continued................
Re: Blood Clash by Missmossy(f): 5:24pm On Jul 20, 2016
Keep it coming,try to space your work and punctuate it also. Thumbs up.
Re: Blood Clash by EEMOSCO(m): 5:36pm On Jul 20, 2016
Missmossy:
Keep it coming,try to space your work and punctuate it also. Thumbs up.
tanks I would keep that in mind.
Re: Blood Clash by EEMOSCO(m): 9:28am On Jul 29, 2016
CHAPTER. 3-------------------
Chuck's:so these is how you behave when an enemy is pointing a gun at you, hmmm?
Mike:dad?
Chuk's:yeah it me,hope you weren't shot and you guarded the safe room well?
Mike:yeah,i took 4 guys down with 5 bullet and 2 remaining.
Chuck's:that good mine was six,now listen properly, enter the safe room from there to the roof leading to the garage,then drive your mom and sarah straight to ketu,our control house fast but safe,while I drive now to somewhere to sort out some things. If you did not see me by 7am tomorrow be the man of the house all my document and all you need too know is at ketu. So good luck.
Mike:dad what do you mean by that and do you know who is been referred to as ''D.DON"?.Chucks was shocked to the bone on how his son knows that name but he was sure he has never mentioned that name in the house,mike who has already seen his face now confirmed his suspicion,chucks said ''NO" looking away from his son.
Mike:dad i think there is something you are hiding away from me,looking at his dad suspiciously.
Chuck:do what I said earlier on and stop asking questions,he then started to walk out ,noting is hidden under the sun mike said too himself as he walked into the safe room too see his mother shaking in fear but surprisingly sarah is playing a car racing video game.
Re: Blood Clash by EEMOSCO(m): 8:20pm On Aug 01, 2016
PLS,on the story so far any suggestions and review.
Re: Blood Clash by EEMOSCO(m): 1:13pm On Aug 17, 2016
[color=#550000][/color]
EPISOLD ................... 4

ChUCK'S POV

Why would don send his boy's to kill me and my family and how did mike know about D.Don how was he even able to kill boss hmm mm he sighs as he different thought were going around his head,he arrived at Patrick house (D.Don)with half mind.
Chuck's: were is your god dam boss,he said with anger
Guard: let me ca......
D.DOn: there is no need of calling me and mr chuck's who were you referring to as god dam hun ,he said with a calm evil smile.
Chuck's was now feeling uncomfortable with fear of uncertainties, so why did you send your boys to come after me and my family he shouted with a forming anger.
D.Don: hey watch your mouth you are in my house and you will obey my command.
Chucks:and if I don't what will you do he shouted.
D.Don:I don't need to tell you what I will do he said still smiling,why don't you explain why you size my goods after i paid you the money you requested hmmm.
Chucks by now was sweating profusely cause he sized the goods cause of greed and he can't tell greed.
D.Donshocked you can't talk now .He shouted angrily
Chucks:you see ehn... i ehn.. ehn...ehn ...u... know ehn
D.Don:do you know how much I have lost cause of that goods,#1millon, he spoke angrly.Don't worry am going to kill every member of your family to the extent they would wish and beg i kill them instantly.
Chuck's was now cold as ice and sweating more than before with a wet pant.Pls any thing you want me to do for you I would do it pls don't near my family.
D.Don:john give am red ticket.
Instantly there was a hole on chucks head,even D.Don was scared but has to form boss.
D.Don:go and get me his family NOW.
***TO *****BE******COTINUNED****

(1) (Reply)

The Coin (Short Story) / Literature's Section Story Of The Month [september] / A Movie Script For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.