Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,507 members, 7,770,276 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 08:27 AM

why my blood is black. extremely 18+ - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / why my blood is black. extremely 18+ (216827 Views)

The Quiet Rituals Of Extremely Successful People / My Blood Boils In Anger / The Extremely Appalling Poor Quality Of Writing On Literature Section. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

why my blood is black. extremely 18+ by mizquote(f): 7:03pm On Nov 25, 2015
No part of this work should be reproduced in any form without prior permission from the author.

************†*********************************

my name is Sara. I'm presently thirteen
years old, I look a bit too small for my age but to matured and experienced for a little teenager.

I'm going to tell you a bit about myself, so you get an idea of the kind of person I am. I'm not like every other other thirteen year old girl you see around, I am different,totally different and a bit weird.

first and foremost, I don't have a father, before you start thinking me of being born through some immaculate conception like Jesus, I was a product of an affair but I have never seen my father, I don't know him and my mom doest know him either.

I don't have a sibling, I am the only child. it is past eight pm, my mom is not around and I am alone in the house.. I don't know if this qualifies to be called a house, according to what I saw in my social studies text book a house got so many rooms. but this is just a room.

something happened today, mummy didn't go to work yesterday (she works at night). she was groaning all through the night, I knew she was in pain the moment she walked in.

I was deeply asleep, when I heard her knock, I know she was the one because of her signature way of knocking; pum pum pu pu pum. when she entered, I could see that her face was swollen,her face was plain and her crop top was rumbled.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: why my blood is black. extremely 18+ by mizquote(f): 7:30pm On Nov 25, 2015
mummy entered and sat on the bench in the room with her legs apart. she looked at me for a while and asked if I have eaten, I nodded my head. I could see she was visibly tired and I wished I could hug her.

I sat down close to her, playing with my hair, I was a bit happy she was around, how I wished she would stay with me always. she called me softly and asked I go Back to sleep.

I moved slowly and laid down on the bed, I wasn't feeling sleepy.
"baby cover yourself if you dont want those mosquitoes to feed on you"she said a bit louder.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: why my blood is black. extremely 18+ by mizquote(f): 7:44pm On Nov 25, 2015
I laid on the bed, covered in the blanket and wide-eye. I wasn't feeling sleepy.

my mother phone rang. I hate the sound of that phone, i don't know if I hate the phone or the ringtone more. I wished I had money to get my mum a better phone so she wouldn't have to use rubber band to bind the battery to the phone.

i heard my mother talking but her voice was too low to understand what she was saying.

I peered through my blanket and I saw my mum looking towards the direction of her box. I lowered the blanket and I could hear clearer.

"maggie, I for die o. na God save me. imagine say six of them climb me one by one"_

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: why my blood is black. extremely 18+ by mizquote(f): 7:53pm On Nov 25, 2015
my mum winced in pain and continued
"abeg if you no get customer make you come, try buy painkiller for me".

then her phone went off she muttered to herself. she placed her leg on the stool,raised her mini skirt and pointed her phone light towards her private region.

I shut my eyes tightly, I felt I wasn't right to watch her doing that.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: why my blood is black. extremely 18+ by Nobody: 8:18pm On Nov 25, 2015
Misquote is this for real or fiction?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: why my blood is black. extremely 18+ by mizquote(f): 4:06am On Nov 26, 2015
I must have slept for a number of minutes because I was woken by the voice of Maggie.
least, I forget Maggie is the only friend my mother have.

"Mama, e don do. na God go punish Ibrahim and him boys them she said exhaustingly. you know say say me i know the follow customer comot, if them no fit enjoy my to.to inside Babylon(name of the brothel), make them carry their money go fu.c.k another person".
Maggie brought out her battered phone, removed her sim and inserted another one she was visibly angry.

my mothers legs where still apart on the stool.
"maggie, i know say u dey vex for me, because you don been warn me but abeg understand, ibrahim say him go give me five thousand naira, you know how market dey na?. I reason say I go use the money pay baby school fee".

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: why my blood is black. extremely 18+ by mizquote(f): 4:17am On Nov 26, 2015
"make I call sergeant Abu, even though as.ha..wo no be legal work, no person get the right to fu.c.k you no be one o, seven people people".. she nodded her head and brought out kola nut from her bag and began to nip on it.

"if I been the plateau state, na to reach lantang , I give Ibrahim three days, she demonstrated by raising three of her bleached fingers. either e thin small like pikin own, or e go big pass him two legs join together.

"why ABu no the pick e call na. she asked without looking up.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: why my blood is black. extremely 18+ by mizquote(f): 4:18am On Nov 26, 2015
"make I call sergeant Abu, even though as.ha..wo no be legal work, no person get the right to fu.c.k you no be one o, seven people people".. she nodded her head and brought out kola nut from her bag and began to nip on it.

"if I been the plateau state, na to reach lantang , I give Ibrahim three days, she demonstrated by raising three of her bleached fingers. either e thin small like pikin own, or e go big pass him two legs join together.

"why ABu no the pick e call na". she asked not looking up.
Re: why my blood is black. extremely 18+ by mizquote(f): 4:31am On Nov 26, 2015
I laid on the bed, shut my eyes tightly. I have heard it countless times that my mum is a prostitute, an o.losho as papa idowo call her.

i have always tried not believe them because I remembered vividly, when I was about age eight, I was playing with Uzoma,Razak,tony and faith on the sand when i saw faith's mother coming . I saw the expression of her mother when she saw me because I greeted her and the was no response.

she dragged faith by pulling her ears.
"faith, haven't i warned you to stop mingling with Sara? do you want to be a prostitute?. I will tell you father and he will punish you accordingly".

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: why my blood is black. extremely 18+ by mizquote(f): 4:39am On Nov 26, 2015
that wasn't the only scenario I had witnessed, I could clearly remember last year a compound meeting was held.

when, it was time for the meeting, my mother asked me to stay in the room and eat my food, she even gave me her phone to play games with.

I was a bit sad because kids where allowed to be at the meeting if they are quiet and won't disturb.
I played game for a while and became tired, I was a bit bored and decided to see what was happening as I could hear voices.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: why my blood is black. extremely 18+ by mizquote(f): 4:51am On Nov 26, 2015
I rushed to the window opened it and saw them,all my neighbours. papa Idowo, sitting on a block without his shirt on. aunty Vivian, was sitting at her door step. mummy faith, resting her back on her husband's bike. uncle pepper and his girlfriend. Mr Johnson, mama idowo, iya Fatima and mother.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: why my blood is black. extremely 18+ by mizquote(f): 5:10am On Nov 26, 2015
Iya Fatima was the person speaking.
" good morning abi na afternoon every body" iya Fatima said, it is still morning the Care taker replied its still 11:58.

"my main reason for waiting to attend this meeting is to say what has been bothering all of us as members of this compound and neighbours." she looked around as if to get permission to continue.

go ahead shouted papa idowo.

"thank you sir, I will not like to beat about the bush but go straight to the point", iya fatima paused.

"care taker, my children future is under severe threat as this compound is no more safe for the moral upbringing of my children".

go ahead iya Fatima the care taker said a bit uneasily. "what is the problem'?

"caretaker my fellow neighbours, I can not raise my children in the same compound with a prostitute".

every one began to murmur except for mother.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: why my blood is black. extremely 18+ by Nobody: 10:44am On Nov 27, 2015
Wow, this is really intriguing. Can we do a sort of literary duet? Its been a while I wrote. How about I introduce a few characters, would that be alright?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: why my blood is black. extremely 18+ by mizquote(f): 12:05pm On Nov 27, 2015
JimiCoker:
Wow, this is really intriguing. Can we do a sort of literary duet? Its been a while I wrote. How about I introduce a few characters, would that be alright?

how do u mean?
Re: why my blood is black. extremely 18+ by mizquote(f): 12:29pm On Nov 27, 2015
every one was quiet.
they were all waiting for mother to talk,maybe scream and tear iya Fatima apart but she did nothing, she just watched, she bit her lips and dug her hands inside her pocket.

I watched. steadily I craved so much to be there I was tempted to push the door and scream out loud for them to leave my gentle mother, but as usual I did nothing.

AT that point, everywhere was silent. the caretaker had the final say

until someone spoke, my mother's saviour for the day.
'uncle pepper'.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: why my blood is black. extremely 18+ by Nobody: 1:10pm On Nov 27, 2015
mizquote:

how do u mean?
Lol. Thought what I wrote was pretty self explanatory tongue

I feel too lazy to write my own story, so I want to contribute to yours, i.e we'll be co-authors. I actually want to write about the heroine as an adult, so we'll be alternating between her childhood and life as an adult. Does that sound interesting?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: why my blood is black. extremely 18+ by obiorathesubtle: 1:30pm On Nov 27, 2015
mizquote:

how do u mean?
smiley ooh, you don't understand English? Lemme translate to akwa ibom for you

Ikoreyin ekpe lan kom enye rara ene timefiok alakrinoremtombom

You understand now?cheesy
Re: why my blood is black. extremely 18+ by mizquote(f): 1:36pm On Nov 27, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
smiley ooh, you don't understand English? Lemme translate to akwa ibom for you

Ikoreyin ekpe lan kom enye rara ene timefiok alakrinoremtombom

You understand now?cheesy

uncle.
I clearly understood what he meant but I needed him to be more comprehensive.
#lolzzzzzzzzzzzz

4 Likes

Re: why my blood is black. extremely 18+ by mizquote(f): 9:36am On Nov 28, 2015
"una well done o", he greeted.
if I been know say na this kine meeting una one hold I for no bother comot for my room.

"iya fati. sorry o,how Sara mother business concern you? she dey bring man come fu.c.k for you room?

"sorry o, you dey inside one room dey born shidren. inside one room you nd your husband they straff, your children the watch una. abeg wetin spoil picken pass that one?

the was a general laughter.

I didn't really understand, what transpired but everyone was silent. the caretaker said my mother can stay only on the basis that she shouldn't bring men into the compound.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: why my blood is black. extremely 18+ by nimat158(f): 9:46am On Nov 28, 2015
Ride on
Re: why my blood is black. extremely 18+ by mizquote(f): 9:51am On Nov 28, 2015
back to what happened today, I don't know if I should tell mother. i might be a little girl of just thirteen, but I can say I am very sensible, I think a lot.

I'm presently thinking about uncle pepper brother but before I continue.
I know so many people finds it funny that my neighbour bears the name 'pepper'.

that not his real name but that what his girlfriend screams most night.

"pepper! pepper o

so the whole compound nick named him 'uncle pepper'.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: why my blood is black. extremely 18+ by mizquote(f): 10:00am On Nov 28, 2015
so this morning, I was driven home for school fees my mother promised to give me when she comes back.

when I got home, the compound was unusually quiet it seems nobody was around.

my mother hasn't returned anyway. she said she had a customer that will give her money for my school fees.

I opened the door and entered the room, they was no light and the room was stuffy and hot.

I then realize shoko was putting on their generator.. shoko is uncle pepper's brother.

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: why my blood is black. extremely 18+ by mizquote(f): 10:08am On Nov 28, 2015
I stayed in the room for a while and was excessively bored.. I wish my friends where around.

mummy prepared beans, and I hate it with passion. I drank garri instead.

I decided to go to shoko's room..I hoped he put Nigerian movie.

when I got to his room, I waited like five minutes before I knocked. I like uncle pepper more that brother shoko because he is friendlier.

it took a while before shoko opened the door, I noticed he peep through the window before opening the door.
Re: why my blood is black. extremely 18+ by mizquote(f): 11:34am On Nov 28, 2015
he opened the door and only his head was outside.
good morning uncle I greeted.
"hmmm. Sara. you no go school?

I was a bit nervous.

"them send you message?

no uncle I said. I was driven home.

ok..come inside.

when I got inside. the room was In mess, rumbled cloths on the ground, unwashed pot and plate and the room had a kind of sterile smell, ...

shoko, was a bit uncomfortable. he looked at me and back to the television then at me.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: why my blood is black. extremely 18+ by mizquote(f): 6:16pm On Nov 28, 2015
he asked if I had eaten and I said yes.

I noticed brother shoko hands were always going in between his legs.

I was sitting on the bed, I was nervous as I remembered mother stern warning not to ever go to a man's house.

whatever he was playing or watching was paused probably he paused it when I knocked.

then something unimaginable disgusting happened.
Re: why my blood is black. extremely 18+ by Nobody: 11:19am On Nov 29, 2015
ride on
Re: why my blood is black. extremely 18+ by queennexter: 1:43pm On Nov 29, 2015
Mizquote.... I guess I'm gonna like your story.... well done
Re: why my blood is black. extremely 18+ by mizquote(f): 2:19pm On Nov 29, 2015
he picked the remote pointed it to the television and pressed play.

I was speechless.

in the screen where two people. a black man and a white lady. the lady knelt before the man his penis in her mouth

she looked like she was going to choke but didn't. she made funny sound as she swallowed his penis.

the man kept pressing her breast. he looked fierce, like someone possessed.

I was lost.
I ought to look away.
maybe run out from the room.
I did non of those. I was stuck in that world.

my body was on fire.
Re: why my blood is black. extremely 18+ by mizquote(f): 2:31pm On Nov 29, 2015
what is happening to me. my body has never reacted this way.

I am not to innocent. I remembered when mustapha asked me to touch his pe.nis. he said his mother usually does that to his father at night.

I touched him and I didn't feel this way.

mustapha has touched me on my chest. he said he wanted to feel my breast. I laughed when he said the woman breast is stuffed with cotton wools.

I didn't feel funny.
there was no sensation.
no fire
no sweat.
no heat.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: why my blood is black. extremely 18+ by mizquote(f): 3:37pm On Nov 29, 2015
in between my legs was moist. i
I was filled shame.

I looked up and saw uncle shoko immersed in the movie. my spirit urged me to run out.

but I hesitated.

by this time, the guy was on the woman mercilessly pummeling her. in a specific rhythm.

she was screaming. my heart was racing.
uncle shoko hands were in his trousers. he looked lost, engulfed.

then he turned and caught my gaze.

1 Like

Re: why my blood is black. extremely 18+ by mizquote(f): 3:45pm On Nov 29, 2015
queennexter:
Mizquote.... I guess I'm gonna like your story.... well done

tanx.

1 Like

Re: why my blood is black. extremely 18+ by mizquote(f): 3:46pm On Nov 29, 2015
Snowangel4:
ride on
tnx

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply)

The President's Daughter And I {by Vict-vames} / Kiss Me One More Night - Fiction / My Madam And I (part Two)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.