Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,611 members, 7,820,175 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

Enjoy MTN Free Call To All Networks - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Enjoy MTN Free Call To All Networks (14802 Views)

Get MTN Free 4GB Of Data Now!!! / Awoof! Enjoy MTN Free Call, SMS And 2GB / List Of Night Plans On All Networks And Their Subscription Code (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Enjoy MTN Free Call To All Networks by kbaba77: 7:29am On Jul 18, 2016
Enjoy MTN Free Call To All Networks
Note: Before try this awoof code make sure you Use Any MTN sim and also use Non Browsing Phone to get better results…

To Enjoy the Awoof MTN Free code Code.. Dial *460*6# And follow by *460*3# to get #50

Make sure You Exhaust the Card and Redial the code again to enjoy more Airtime…

Another airtel 7gb just been posted visit above link to before it get block

1 Share

Re: Enjoy MTN Free Call To All Networks by kbaba77: 7:31am On Jul 18, 2016
Am making free call since last week visit above link and thank me later
Re: Enjoy MTN Free Call To All Networks by jesse8048(m): 9:17am On Jul 18, 2016
And u want everyone to make free calls? How will Mtn pay their staff and other logistics? Na wa oh embarassed
Re: Enjoy MTN Free Call To All Networks by kayc0(f): 9:23am On Jul 18, 2016
Re: Enjoy MTN Free Call To All Networks by saintcasmir(m): 10:52am On Jul 18, 2016
kbaba77:
Am making free call since last week visit above link and thank me later
how can I check the balance?
Re: Enjoy MTN Free Call To All Networks by Nobody: 11:10am On Jul 18, 2016
Lets start with a place where all the needed information about your stolen goods can be found and seen by anyone. You can use our website to create an internet finger print of your stolen property.

Here, you only have to enter the information once then use the site’s provided share buttons to post to Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and more. Your viewers now have one place to find all the information about your stolen property, including your contact information, police report number and a way to leave an anonymous tip if needed.
Re: Enjoy MTN Free Call To All Networks by DrObum(m): 12:59pm On Jul 18, 2016
MTN give person free call

E be like asking Baba to deliver his campaign promises!
Re: Enjoy MTN Free Call To All Networks by valnelly(m): 1:37pm On Jul 18, 2016
I thought it stopped
Re: Enjoy MTN Free Call To All Networks by EmmySparky(m): 3:06pm On Jul 18, 2016
This post is fake...I got migrated to bizclass and was not given a dime...scrap this thread
Re: Enjoy MTN Free Call To All Networks by ultrazone(m): 5:37am On Dec 26, 2018

(1) (Reply)

Oppo A1k Full Unboxing And Review (pictures) / Tutorial: How To Change Operator Logo ( Case Study: Nokia N95) / How To Create Your Own Power Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.