Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,281 members, 7,954,111 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:32 PM

What Type Of Slap Have You Received? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / What Type Of Slap Have You Received? (522 Views)

God Will Never Allow Me Experience That Kind Of Slap (another Weed Story) / If You Received This As A Birthday Present From Your Boo What Would You Do? / PHOTO: When You Received A Call That Filling Station Is Selling Fuel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Type Of Slap Have You Received? by aalangel(f): 7:32am On Jul 18, 2016
TYPES OF SLAP
1) TAKE AWAY SLAP: This is a situation where someone gives you a dirty slap and all you do is hold your face and walk away, this kind is normally received by newly born again Christians.

2) RESOUNDING SLAP: This is when after you're hit, you keep hearing some funny sound in your brain like 'wiiiiiiiiiii' and voices in your head singing skelewu.

3) FORMATTING SLAP: This is the type that makes someone forget instantly what he or she was doing, you find yourself asking questions like “What did I do?” “Who slapped me?” This type is very common. It is a slap from guys who are stronger than you.

4) EXPLANATION SLAP: When someone gives you this slap, you find yourself explaining the situation to the nearest person out of your own accord. E.g., “Bros, sheebi you were watching? I no do anything o! I just dey pass o!” This is a slap from soldiers that have missed promotion for a long time.

5) FIXED DEPOSIT SLAP: When you receive this slap, all you do is stand right where you are and watch the person walk away. This is slap from elder brothers.

6) RHETORICAL SLAP: The moment you download this slap, you start asking questions that don't need reply, such as “Tony, you slap me

So what type of slap have you received?
Re: What Type Of Slap Have You Received? by hadeequeen: 7:44am On Jul 18, 2016
The same type you received
Re: What Type Of Slap Have You Received? by Nobody: 7:50am On Jul 18, 2016
lol....
Re: What Type Of Slap Have You Received? by Nobody: 7:53am On Jul 18, 2016
I'll rather be the one doing the slapping and take away slap is my favorite grin

(1) (Reply)

Naija FRSC On Point / Akororo Celebrates Birthday / M

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.