Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,074 members, 7,957,002 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:53 AM

Did Rapper Just Ask President Obama Of USA To Shut Up? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Did Rapper Just Ask President Obama Of USA To Shut Up? (815 Views)

"Just Shut Up Please!" - Davido Tells Fan. Burna Boy Replies / Dede Mabiaku Walks Out Of Radio Station After Femi Adesina Told Him To Shut Up / Wizkid To Seyi Shay "Shut Up", after she said 'One Dance' was his (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did Rapper Just Ask President Obama Of USA To Shut Up? by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jul 18, 2016
Being rude to fellow musicians is one thing, but asking the President Obama of United States of America to shut up is just messed up!

Azealia Banks is famous for her numerous social media rants more than her music career. She has taken bold swipes at famous Americans like Donald Trump, Rihanna, Nicki Minaj and other celebrities.

Personally, I think she has a dead musical career, like literally no one knows her and her crappy music... How dare she tell President Obama to shut up on her IG page?

I shared my thoughts on Palmchat app, just thought I should drop it here too. undecided

Re: Did Rapper Just Ask President Obama Of USA To Shut Up? by jeyselassie(m): 3:31pm On Jul 18, 2016
men her dentition is scary

1 Like

Re: Did Rapper Just Ask President Obama Of USA To Shut Up? by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jul 20, 2016
jeyselassie:
men her dentition is scary
HAHAHAHAHHAH! I agree!
Re: Did Rapper Just Ask President Obama Of USA To Shut Up? by SurefireFashion: 5:12pm On Jul 20, 2016
Ok

(1) (Reply)

Damilola Adegbite-attoh Glows In New Photos / Beautiful Photos Of Tiwa Savage At The One Africa Music Fest / Veteran Actress Sola Sobowale Celebrates Her Twin’s 26th Birthday (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.