Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,587 members, 7,958,815 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 03:09 AM

URGENT: Help A Nairalander Solve This Puzzle - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / URGENT: Help A Nairalander Solve This Puzzle (389 Views)

Fun Time: Can You Solve This Puzzle? / Can You Solve This Puzzle? / 98% Of Nairalander Were Unable To Solve This Puzzle Check And See (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

URGENT: Help A Nairalander Solve This Puzzle by evansjeff(m): 3:44pm On Jul 18, 2016
I'm a masters student of UNIBEN, prof just threw this question at us and since we are starting exams on Wednesday here, it's only logical to suspect it's an exam question. Though I've done some works on it already but I feel I might get some more brilliant elucidations from gurus here, it's not like a question we can just get answers for from any of the numerous voluminous books of the course, it demands application of knowledge. The question is:
"cite arguments for and against the statement that psychological and educational testing is consistent with a belief in the dignity and worth of the individual human being".
Thanks in advance.
Mods please move this to front page so more persons can contribute.

(1) (Reply)

Basket Of Tomato Crashes From N25,000 To N800 / Abraham Attah’s Debut In Holywood / My Life Is Crumbling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.