Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,262 members, 7,829,525 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

How To Get More From Your Ad Budget - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Get More From Your Ad Budget (318 Views)

20,000,000 Plus People View Your Ad! / Latest Classified Ad: Post Free Advert And Blog Post For Backlinks / Pay-per-click, Ad Revenue Based Business Opportunity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get More From Your Ad Budget by ponana(m): 3:53pm On Jul 18, 2016
Have you noticed lately the huge reduction in what is being gotten in return from every ad or campaign that is been run this days?

If you have been able to take proper statistics of what use to be achievable and what you currently get, I am sure you would have noticed that things are not what it used to be. Gone are the days when you can just throw up a 100 dollar Facebook ad and expect massive return on investments through which you become the envy of your friends as a result you knowing how to get things done with new technology.

But no more.

I went ahead to do some research and found out there is just one major reason for this change. Users now have a tougher skin against traditional ads. In case you are wondering what a traditional ad is, it is basically the “I have this product and I sells for this amount, so I want you to click here to buy now” kind of ads. I am sure you are familiar with this. Regardless of whatever form it comes i.e fb or googles ads, newspaper, or radio or tv ads, that is the kind of message we pass most times to the consumers.

But unfortunately for a huge majority of business owners, consumers have now grown a thicker skin to this method of marketing. They simply ignore it. Instead of responding to such contents that are focused on what the business owner wants, consumers now respond only to what they find interesting and like. They even go further by sharing with peers and interacting with such marketing tools.

Wise marketers who noticed this have gone ahead to maximize this key factor of consumers wanting to interact and enjoy the marketing rather than just being served whatever pleases the business owner. A lot of approach have been tested but one key tool stands out. This unique marketing channel provides fantastic opportunities for businesses to generates significant revenue while still engaging their intended audience in a unique way. It has been shown to produce great results for sales and marketing for businesses in different industries and yours would not be the exception regardless of how un-socialable you might think what you sell is.

It’s the use of online Quiz. If you like the idea of getting more sales done, increasing the number of prospects that interacts with your business and better utilizing your promotion budgets, then using quizzes is the right choice for your business.

People love to take quizzes. Properly crafted quizzes are fun and entertaining which gives your business a higher chance of reaching prospects. Consumers can even take them right on their mobile phones and shares it with their friends and family right away, making it a huge publicity boost for your business at no extra cost. You do not need to have a website or have a huge knowledge of how the internet works to utilize this for your business.

I have crafted a 3-day series emails to teach you how to go about using this marketing tool. From how to set up your quiz, to how to publicize and most importantly how your business can leverage on it for significant increase in business. The emails would provide you with guidelines on how you can achieve more business success with quizzes

Click the link below to get all the insight you need for using quiz in your marketing

http://thesmeguy.com/get-more-from-ad-budget/

For those that decide to subscribe, get ready for the secrets of attaining higher results for your business.

(1) (Reply)

Thought Leadership: Why Nigerian Brands Should Get In On The Trend / How To Write Great Headlines That Grab Readers Attention For Your Blog / Simplelink Lets ATM Card Holders Pay For Your Goods & Services Via A Link

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.