Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,612 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

Pls What Will You Do In This Situation?? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Pls What Will You Do In This Situation?? (1102 Views)

What Will You Do In This Situation ? / Be Sincere, If You Were In This Situation,what Would U Do? / Which Gospel Song Would You Sing In This Situation? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls What Will You Do In This Situation?? by blessedvisky(m): 8:03pm On Jul 18, 2016
I was travelling to Lagos from Ilorin, but when I got to Oyo, I was arrested by one FRSC member who accused me of not
using my seatbelt. I begged him but he refused. He said he is going to seize my licence. But after much plea, he
decided to collect #2000 from me and which was d last
money on me. I gave him d money SADLY and went my way.
I was about entering 2 Lagos when a phone rang beside
me, and i was surprised to see a Samsung galaxy note 5 on my passenger seat. I picked the call only to discover that the FRSC man forgot his phone e in my car.

If you are the person what will u do Be sincere

Let's see comments from Nairalanders.

Cc seun lalasticlala fynestboi mynd44

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pls What Will You Do In This Situation?? by Badgers14: 8:06pm On Jul 18, 2016
Well karma is a bitçh, that's a lesson he will never forget.... But as for the phone, with this harsh economy in Nigeria now, I will just turn the phone into cash then go to club and give testimony on his behalf grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pls What Will You Do In This Situation?? by abuaoyen(f): 10:20pm On Jul 18, 2016
I won't think twice about selling it
Re: Pls What Will You Do In This Situation?? by Edwinmason(m): 11:30pm On Jul 18, 2016
me i would drive straight to OLX
Re: Pls What Will You Do In This Situation?? by MhizVeronica(f): 6:00pm On Jul 19, 2016
ehn as a sharp girl ehn

i wunt even think twice before i sell the phone buh i will first call nd yab him

then ask for his acct nd snd #500 to him as to compensate him
Re: Pls What Will You Do In This Situation?? by Princepoint(m): 6:35pm On Jul 19, 2016
omo na wetin he wan chop belle ful am as for me
before he collect d fone he go beg tire i go make sure say i he waste money for credit he go enter transport 4 times before he collect the fone then am ok

Bet9ja promo code Register and get 100% bonus on 1st deposit click on the link below
click here to join now

(1) (Reply)

Photo Of The Day / Hilarious Chats Between A Boy And A Girl ( Photos ) / Funny: Nigerian Guy Begs South Korea Leader To Bomb His Uncle's House In America

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.