Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,062 members, 7,956,963 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:30 AM

Cleavage Picture Of Tiwa Savage Released By Mavin Record. Fans React - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cleavage Picture Of Tiwa Savage Released By Mavin Record. Fans React (68661 Views)

Happy Vibes Photo Of Tiwa Savage: "It Looks Like You've Been Crying" - Fans / Fans React To Cleavage Picture Of Ex-bbnaija Housemate, Uriel / Mavin Record Celebrates 4th Anniversary Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cleavage Picture Of Tiwa Savage Released By Mavin Record. Fans React by segebase(m): 6:08am On Jul 19, 2016
doro hoe
Re: Cleavage Picture Of Tiwa Savage Released By Mavin Record. Fans React by babestella: 6:08am On Jul 19, 2016
edlion57:
I don't knw y i still blv DAT this woman was the problem in her marriage

You might one far from the truth. I hope a DNA test was done on their child, there's might be something deep going on in that record label.

1 Like

Re: Cleavage Picture Of Tiwa Savage Released By Mavin Record. Fans React by DaBullIT(m): 6:17am On Jul 19, 2016
Even Holy Mary Became After one for Joseph and i am pretty sure my guy knacked the shyt out of her

Don't be over jealous , Beauty is not by comment
Stegomiah:
One word IRRESPONSIBLE LADY

KEEP DECEIVING HER WITH
DORO SEXY,
DORO SWEET
DORO FINE

HOW ABOUT
DORO SINGLE
DORO STUPID
DORO DIVORCEE
DORO AFTER 1
grin
Re: Cleavage Picture Of Tiwa Savage Released By Mavin Record. Fans React by tonquendo4u(m): 7:16am On Jul 19, 2016
So what's wrong with d pic?Nigerians will b claiming holy but they are d hypocrites in d world
Re: Cleavage Picture Of Tiwa Savage Released By Mavin Record. Fans React by franklingud(m): 7:25am On Jul 19, 2016
the pic is not sexy at all....
#olympusHasFallen
Re: Cleavage Picture Of Tiwa Savage Released By Mavin Record. Fans React by ralphsoo(m): 7:26am On Jul 19, 2016
Doro is also a cheerful giver

1 Like

Re: Cleavage Picture Of Tiwa Savage Released By Mavin Record. Fans React by Katyusha(m): 7:33am On Jul 19, 2016
Stegomiah:

KEEP DECEIVING HER WITH
DORO SEXY,
DORO SWEET
DORO FINE

HOW ABOUT
DORO SINGLE
DORO STUPID
DORO DIVORCEE
DORO AFTER 1
grin
Abeg sharaap.
Re: Cleavage Picture Of Tiwa Savage Released By Mavin Record. Fans React by eddybrigs: 8:07am On Jul 19, 2016
Doro everytin[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Cleavage Picture Of Tiwa Savage Released By Mavin Record. Fans React by GreatGeorge(m): 8:20am On Jul 19, 2016
Is it my business?
Re: Cleavage Picture Of Tiwa Savage Released By Mavin Record. Fans React by Kaira333: 8:26am On Jul 19, 2016
mccoy47:
Doro is a cheerful giver..
And Doro na tiwaaa. She no dey tireeeee

1 Like

Re: Cleavage Picture Of Tiwa Savage Released By Mavin Record. Fans React by Nobody: 8:37am On Jul 19, 2016
Stegomiah:
KEEP DECEIVING HER WITH DORO SEXY, DORO SWEET DORO FINE
HOW ABOUT DORO SINGLE DORO STUPID DORO DIVORCEE DORO AFTER 1 grin
Of course it has to be a woman that would say this. You that is married, who sabi you? Wasting away in your mediocre marriage now means you are better than others. Idiöta.

1 Like

Re: Cleavage Picture Of Tiwa Savage Released By Mavin Record. Fans React by seangy4konji: 8:41am On Jul 19, 2016
Cheerful giver.
Re: Cleavage Picture Of Tiwa Savage Released By Mavin Record. Fans React by coolviv: 8:53am On Jul 19, 2016
franklingud:
the pic is not sexy at all....
#olympusHasFallen

You dey wear glass? shocked
Re: Cleavage Picture Of Tiwa Savage Released By Mavin Record. Fans React by coolviv: 8:59am On Jul 19, 2016
Stegomiah:
One word, I AM AN IRRESPONSIBLE LADY

KEEP ENCOURAGING HER WITH
DORO SEXY,
DORO SWEET
DORO FINE

HOW ABOUT KNOWING:
I AM DORO SINGLE
I AM DORO STUPID
I AM DORO DIVORCEE
I AM DORO AFTER 1
grin

Fixed!! grin

Ps: You and all the people liking your post are very sad, depressed, joyless and bitterly jealous people. She fine pass all of una, get money pass, dey important pass and in fact she is more than una and una generation combined.
tongue
Re: Cleavage Picture Of Tiwa Savage Released By Mavin Record. Fans React by larrybee2017(f): 9:12am On Jul 19, 2016
This is exactly what happens when the 'head factor' is missing. This lady is going down too fast and one thing is she got many people hailing her stupidity. What a shame on motherhood if this is all you have to teach Jameel then I think smoking weed was the best option your husband could get
Re: Cleavage Picture Of Tiwa Savage Released By Mavin Record. Fans React by PoorUgly(m): 9:19am On Jul 19, 2016
PLEASE WHERE IS THE CLEAVAGE? I CAN'T SEE ANY CLEAVAGE!

ALL I SEE IS A SHADOW AND A TINY THING THAT LOOKS LIKE BREAST HEADING SOUTH VERY VERY FAST!!

MTCHEEEW!

IRRESPONSIBILITY DIGNIFIED!

NONSENSE!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cleavage Picture Of Tiwa Savage Released By Mavin Record. Fans React by Niza01(m): 9:26am On Jul 19, 2016
And she's believed to be a role model to some uh? I don't knw when dx pix was taken but of what benefit is the boobs exposure thing to her career, her family and her son? Jam Jam will grow to see this pix oh!
Re: Cleavage Picture Of Tiwa Savage Released By Mavin Record. Fans React by SucreB: 9:54am On Jul 19, 2016
mccoy47:
Doro is a cheerful giver..
you nailed it!
Re: Cleavage Picture Of Tiwa Savage Released By Mavin Record. Fans React by forbisi: 10:26am On Jul 19, 2016
I don't understand. thot she let mavin for Jay Z's rock nation
Re: Cleavage Picture Of Tiwa Savage Released By Mavin Record. Fans React by Chrisx1x(m): 10:38am On Jul 19, 2016
emmyw:
Everytime Fans React.
lol.maybe they are halogens
Re: Cleavage Picture Of Tiwa Savage Released By Mavin Record. Fans React by donswaga: 10:46am On Jul 19, 2016
Doro go do anything when you teller make it do for u.
Doro show me boob ehaa.
Doro pose ehaa.
Doro is a cheerful giver.
Re: Cleavage Picture Of Tiwa Savage Released By Mavin Record. Fans React by lordkhalifa(m): 11:03am On Jul 19, 2016
Doro the cheerful giver cheesygrincheesy
Re: Cleavage Picture Of Tiwa Savage Released By Mavin Record. Fans React by Compliant(m): 12:55pm On Jul 19, 2016
DaBullIT:
Even Holy Mary Became After one for Joseph and i am pretty sure my guy knacked the shyt out of her

MUST YOU SMOKE WEED ALL DAY LONG?

Re: Cleavage Picture Of Tiwa Savage Released By Mavin Record. Fans React by Stegomiah: 12:23am On Jul 20, 2016
macarena:
Of course it has to be a woman that would say this.
You that is married, who sabi you?
Wasting away in your mediocre marriage now means you are better than others.
Idiöta.

Ignoramus fool

Who sabi you too

Fucking cuntt
Re: Cleavage Picture Of Tiwa Savage Released By Mavin Record. Fans React by Stegomiah: 12:25am On Jul 20, 2016
coolviv:

Fixed!! grin

Ps: You and all the people liking your post are very sad, depressed, joyless and bitterly jealous people. She fine pass all of una, get money pass, dey important pass and in fact she is more than una and una generation combined.
tongue

Another yaba left patient
Your own generations and generations to come not mine
Idiota
Since tiwa is your standard, obviously your brain matter has beem exchanged with maggots
Re: Cleavage Picture Of Tiwa Savage Released By Mavin Record. Fans React by SaintUlot: 12:59am On Jul 20, 2016
Make money working from home just like me, check my signature

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido & His Babymama Sophie Momodu (Photos) / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Femi Otedola Not Wearing Wristwatch / Threesomes With Apostle Suleman: Daniella Okeke's Page Stormed By Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.