Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,007 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:40 PM

Nigeria Food Safety Service - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Food Safety Service (9260 Views)

Nigeria Food Safety Service / National Policy On Food Safety / Food Safety Professional Required Urgently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Food Safety Service by ngoziu(f): 4:16pm On Sep 14, 2009
pls does any one know about them? let know if they are real. someone hinted me that they are recruiting. thank u
Re: Nigeria Food Safety Service by ngoziu(f): 5:10pm On Sep 21, 2009
someone talk to me about this.the posters are every where but they are demanding for money.
ngozi.u:

pls does any one know about them? let know if they are real. someone hinted me that they are recruiting. thank u

Re: Nigeria Food Safety Service by rabs(m): 11:51am On Sep 22, 2009
Nigeria food safety services are fake and extorting money from the public,please report them to the nearest police. NAFDAC says so.
Re: Nigeria Food Safety Service by olami4real: 9:13pm On May 29, 2010
Nigeria Food Safety Service is real and I can bet it with you. Its only those that hate good thing that are saying is fake. Take care.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Food Safety Service by sepals(m): 6:29pm On May 30, 2010
everyone pls shine ur aiz on FSS they cane to where i stay i.e katsina and i spoke with them most their reply were not satisfactory. I also called NAFDAC katsina since they say they will be taking over the food administration of NAFDAC,they denied any such thing.
Re: Nigeria Food Safety Service by asheggy: 4:59pm On Nov 26, 2010
Y must they be demanding 4 money for training if they are real, cos govt Establishment will not do such. plz somebody say sometin
Re: Nigeria Food Safety Service by dansia: 5:24pm On Nov 26, 2010
didn't NDLEA collect N1,500 from each candidate?
Look at the turn out!!!
Please confirm before payment o
Re: Nigeria Food Safety Service by Celery(m): 7:55pm On Nov 27, 2010
asheggy:

Y must they be demanding 4 money for training if they are real, cos govt Establishment will not do such. plz somebody say sometin
Hw much r they demanding? Post the procedure and allow those that r interested apply. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Food Safety Service by Amakortee: 11:54am On May 04, 2015
Oh Faithless generation!!! u had the chance to register and you ignored it. They are officially starting off all over the nation from May 1, 2015 with salary account opened with access bank. workers salary is meant to commence from May 2015. if people like you did not register then and would like to join today, you'll have to follow the process NIS is following today.

sepals:
everyone pls shine ur aiz on FSS they cane to where i stay i.e katsina and i spoke with them most their reply were not satisfactory. I also called NAFDAC katsina since they say they will be taking over the food administration of NAFDAC,they denied any such thing.

rabs:
Nigeria food safety services are fake and extorting money from the public,please report them to the nearest police. NAFDAC says so.
Re: Nigeria Food Safety Service by Zholar(m): 7:30am On Feb 12, 2016
Pls more light about dis job.pls
bcoz 419 plenty now. I saw dia selling dia forms out o.pls tell us about dem pls

(1) (Reply)

ENYO Retail & Supply Limited Job Recruitment (7 Positions) / Social Inclusion And Gender Expert – National Professional Volunteer Need At VSO / Gtbank Job Recruitment - Transaction Services Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.