Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,179 members, 7,829,230 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

M - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / M (538 Views)

How American dreams are becoming a Nightmare for desperate Nigerians / Seve Gat’s Dreams Come True As Kenyans Fundraise For Her China Trip (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

M by MDKenny(m): 10:07pm On Jul 18, 2016
Re: M by lollmaolol(m): 10:18pm On Jul 18, 2016
MDKenny:
Feel discouraged something, when you have good things (goals) in mind but see no one to help... I'm very sorry to post this here online because i know i'm wrong but i wish someone could understand my feelings better...
I'm disable using wheelchair with alot of dreams, i dn't allow my disability to discourage me or kill my dreams so i'm focused and working hard for dreams to come true. I'm studing computer science, i really love this course because i believe is the best for me because of my condition. Please for God sake, not that i'm using my disability as an excuse but i really need help for my dreams to come true and i will be greatfull if someone could help me... I want to go for more advance pratical learning on computer (like web design, programming, software development etc) but i'm not financially okay, i need to have my personal laptop before i can go for this learning but i'm unable or find it difficult to get myself laptop.... Please for Godsake, laptop is all i need and i will be happy if you could help... May God help you too sir/ma... Here is my number 08037690157

Can we see pictures of you on wheelchair, if possible proven medical records.

I'm not sorry to ask such question, as we have seen and experienced other people ( a.k.a Fraudster ) cooking & framing up stories of what never happened to them in reality.

Since you are this enlightened, I'll advise you reach out to your local government council, they have abundant computer program / certification for DISABLED PEOPLE.

NO TO FRAUDSTER #ENOUGHOFTHISSCAM
Re: M by MDKenny(m): 10:26pm On Jul 18, 2016
lollmaolol:

Can we see pictures of you on wheelchair, if possible proven medical records.

I'm not sorry to ask such question, as we have seen and experienced other people ( a.k.a Fraudster ) cooking & framing up stories of what never happened to them in reality.

Since you are this enlightened, I'll advise you reach out to your local government council, they have abundant computer program / certification for DISABLED PEOPLE.

NO TO FRAUDSTER #ENOUGHOFTHISSCAM
*Smile*! Well, thanks i really appreciate your comment and i can understand what you are trying to say... Check my profile pic here or i can give out my facebook username
Re: M by LivinaPatrick(f): 11:17pm On Jul 18, 2016
Why is this,that people registers these days to ask for HELP!

(1) (Reply)

Arik Air Reportedly Shuts Down Operations / A Donkey On A Tricycle In Yobe State / Federal Government Set To Extend International Passport Validity To 10 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.