Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,744 members, 7,827,744 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

Emir Sanusi's Gold Louboutin Shoes (Photos) - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Emir Sanusi's Gold Louboutin Shoes (Photos) (30511 Views)

Emir Sanusi Leads Friday Prayer At Old Kent Mosque In London(photos) / Emir Sanusi Searching For Ramadan Moon (Photos) / Man Who Visited Emir Sanusi’s Library In Kano Is Shocked (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emir Sanusi's Gold Louboutin Shoes (Photos) by GoldenJAT(m): 8:16am On Jul 19, 2016
people way get money get am sha!

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi's Gold Louboutin Shoes (Photos) by Peacefulgold(m): 8:18am On Jul 19, 2016
Emir shoe sef make FP....na wa ooo...
Re: Emir Sanusi's Gold Louboutin Shoes (Photos) by angeloadrian: 8:18am On Jul 19, 2016
What can I say? He'z an Emir
Re: Emir Sanusi's Gold Louboutin Shoes (Photos) by FunmyKemmy(f): 8:18am On Jul 19, 2016
Swagga
Re: Emir Sanusi's Gold Louboutin Shoes (Photos) by experimentist: 8:19am On Jul 19, 2016
[size=15pt]Shoe wey the nigga king come borrow for my hand na him you come dey post for social media. Lubbish![/size]
Re: Emir Sanusi's Gold Louboutin Shoes (Photos) by elmisti(m): 8:19am On Jul 19, 2016
canalily:
sanusiundecided no he de kano. I no kill am, i just comment

i no talk say u kill am na.......
Re: Emir Sanusi's Gold Louboutin Shoes (Photos) by Qmerit(m): 8:19am On Jul 19, 2016
shot that thing you call mouth jare hiaaa.
a former Chairman of firstbank and a former central bank gov and you don't want him rich nawaooo.
and you think if any stolen money was traced to him Jonathan won't have disgraced him then, when he was sacked before his expiration
in office? even as an Emir do you know the royalties he earns, not to talk of allowances govt pay to him at the state level.

Lets some of us think before typing hiaaa
what is our oil, our oil, all the time.
people who were politicians, still politicians, ex militants and new militants that dealt with our oil don't you know them?
Re: Emir Sanusi's Gold Louboutin Shoes (Photos) by cococandy(f): 8:21am On Jul 19, 2016
Tell me about it. As if she wasn't borne into wealth and held high paying positions all her life.

God is watching buhari and his wickedness
Tonylyte:
Enjoy your loots. The new sherrif in town is behinfd u. No wonder u worked tirelessly to make sure he gets into power. You are free to own even cars incapsulated with gold. And dieziani should never try to engage in anything gold related, because we the efcc will come strong this time against her. Immunity that covers sanusi will not cover her.
Sign: efcc(tha attack dogs of the new sherif in town AKA king of impunity).

2 Likes

Re: Emir Sanusi's Gold Louboutin Shoes (Photos) by Nobody: 8:25am On Jul 19, 2016
muri4mig:
After emptying our treasury. Na God go judge these people.

Story

God that didn't judge them since 1960
Re: Emir Sanusi's Gold Louboutin Shoes (Photos) by Tonylyte(m): 8:26am On Jul 19, 2016
cococandy:
Tell me about it. As if she wasn't borne ink wealth and held high paying positions all her life.

God is watching buhari and wickedness
babe u didnt spot the sacarsm in my comment right? We are together. I am not one of those direction-less zombiees.

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi's Gold Louboutin Shoes (Photos) by cococandy(f): 8:29am On Jul 19, 2016
Tonylyte:

babe u didnt spot the sacarsm in my comment right? We are together. I am not one of those direction-less zombiees.
I know. Was just agreeing with you

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi's Gold Louboutin Shoes (Photos) by TaiKuun(m): 8:33am On Jul 19, 2016
Pheals:
buhari - this guy need to be probe aah !

come on op ! how sure are u it's gold !
no, it's brass. smh! did the op say it's a metal shoe? or you are just colour-blind
Re: Emir Sanusi's Gold Louboutin Shoes (Photos) by seangy4konji: 8:33am On Jul 19, 2016
Baba shoes.

Baba if u can read this help a soulja.
Re: Emir Sanusi's Gold Louboutin Shoes (Photos) by 400billionman: 8:39am On Jul 19, 2016
muri4mig:

They said Diezanni should not afford jewellery but hail their emir for affording gold shoes.

Smh.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emir Sanusi's Gold Louboutin Shoes (Photos) by Tonylyte(m): 8:51am On Jul 19, 2016
cococandy:
I know. Was just agreeing with you
oh! Na me come even gbagun pass. I admire your sense of reasoing. I bid u a Nice day ahead.

2 Likes

Re: Emir Sanusi's Gold Louboutin Shoes (Photos) by mekaboy(m): 8:52am On Jul 19, 2016
Majority or Nigerians are poor and hungry while a few can wear expensive shoes. The poor will be hailing the few and praising their shoes.

What happened to buy Nigeria to Grow Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi's Gold Louboutin Shoes (Photos) by kumalee: 8:56am On Jul 19, 2016
Untainted007:
Too much money; he was born with a silver spoon, he grew to have everything he wanted. I admire you Sir and I pray I shall be greater than you. No need hating; whoever God has decided to bless, no man can curse him/her
you are very intelligent I love that
Re: Emir Sanusi's Gold Louboutin Shoes (Photos) by Untainted007: 8:57am On Jul 19, 2016
kumalee:
you are very intelligent I love that

Thanks boss.
Re: Emir Sanusi's Gold Louboutin Shoes (Photos) by cardoctor(m): 9:03am On Jul 19, 2016
I'm getting mine tomorrow.
Re: Emir Sanusi's Gold Louboutin Shoes (Photos) by abdulwastecx(m): 9:05am On Jul 19, 2016
Untainted007:
Too much money; he was born with a silver spoon, he grew to have everything he wanted. I admire you Sir and I pray I shall be greater than you. No need hating; whoever God has decided to bless, no man can curse him/her

God blessed him to steal the nation common wealth and leave the larger majority of Nigerians including his people in poverty.

Can you tell me Sanusi' s business, industry or some entrepreneurship ventures that made him a billionaire...

3 Likes

Re: Emir Sanusi's Gold Louboutin Shoes (Photos) by Untainted007: 9:06am On Jul 19, 2016
mekaboy:
Majority or Nigerians are poor and hungry while a few can wear expensive shoes. The poor will be hailing the few and praising their shoes.

This issue of class and stratification in socio sections has been from old till date and it will continue to be. There can never be equality in life, even God never blessed the biblical heroes equally. Take the life of David for example, he committed so many astrocities yet God keep forgiving him, Nebuchadnezzar only spared the life of a King of a community He (God) instructed him to kill. Yet he suffered and he was dethroned just because of that. We all know the story, not until Nebuchadnezzar asked for forgiveness before God restored him back. WHOEVER GOD HAS BLESS NO MAN CAN CURSE HIM, AND WHOEVER HE DECIDES TO LIFT UP, NO MAN CAN BRING HIM DOWN. So pray for God grace in all that you do. To buy made in Nigeria, producers here too should be able to meet up to standard.
Re: Emir Sanusi's Gold Louboutin Shoes (Photos) by Untainted007: 9:11am On Jul 19, 2016
abdulwastecx:

God blessed him to steal the nation common wealth and leave the larger majority of Nigerians including his people in poverty.

Can you tell me Sanusi' s business, industry or some entrepreneurship ventures that made him a billionaire...

His parents have been billionaires even before he took up any role in Nigeria. You need to read more and stop assuming. What do you kow about his family background. Take for instance, the grand father of Aliko Dangote was a multi millionaire and a great marchant during the colonial era. So people grew into wealth.

All you need is to work and pray so your great grand children can come out and boast with your name and that is after you have made significant impacts for them to benefits from.
Re: Emir Sanusi's Gold Louboutin Shoes (Photos) by Rossikki: 9:18am On Jul 19, 2016
mekaboy:

Sanusi was having his Friday prayers when that came up.

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi's Gold Louboutin Shoes (Photos) by mizzyboy007: 9:22am On Jul 19, 2016
muri4mig:
There is no God to judge anyone, there is only us to start a revolution and kick against theft by our politicians.
Re: Emir Sanusi's Gold Louboutin Shoes (Photos) by Bibors(m): 9:57am On Jul 19, 2016
If Dino Melaye shows of like this haters will call him a child.
Traditional rulers who have milked the CBN can now show off such and zombies will be like--- Nice shoes. Ahh.

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi's Gold Louboutin Shoes (Photos) by aisammy4: 10:00am On Jul 19, 2016
As Muslims, we have our guiding principles. Gold are only allowed for women. This means men are prohibited from wearing anything that is gold. The Emir is a religious leader and cannot go contrary to the laid down rules and regulations of the Islamic jurisprudence.

If Emir Sanusi, put on gold then he has intentionally contravened the Islamic laws.

May Allah help us in this times of change
Re: Emir Sanusi's Gold Louboutin Shoes (Photos) by Idrismusty97(m): 10:06am On Jul 19, 2016
canalily:
If you are just joining us now, You are watching our $20,000,000,000bn dollars on sanusi's leg
Lol. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi's Gold Louboutin Shoes (Photos) by lexylexy(m): 10:08am On Jul 19, 2016
All of una jst dey talk talk,hw much be d shoe sef? undecided
Re: Emir Sanusi's Gold Louboutin Shoes (Photos) by lordkhalifa(m): 10:26am On Jul 19, 2016
He wore Gold Louboutin Shoes while we have more than 8million almajari roaming around kano streets causing chaos and disrupting/destroying businesses worth billions of nairas that belong to law abiding southerners doing legitimate businesses in kano.... North will remain backwardness

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi's Gold Louboutin Shoes (Photos) by yyeanqah(m): 10:55am On Jul 19, 2016
Girman ka
Re: Emir Sanusi's Gold Louboutin Shoes (Photos) by Nobody: 11:20am On Jul 19, 2016
Meanwhile, scores of people are starving in Borno.
Re: Emir Sanusi's Gold Louboutin Shoes (Photos) by canalily(m): 11:22am On Jul 19, 2016
Idrismusty97:
Lol. cheesy
wetin de make u laughundecided na ur brother naagrin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oluropo Ogunwusi Celebrates His 75th Birthday Today (Photos) / Ooni Ogunwusi At Howard University In Washington DC. Photos / ISESE DAY: Osun Worshippers Spotted Celebrating Festival In UK (pics/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.