Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,117 members, 7,828,977 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

Akin Alabi Returns Money A Guy Lost On His Bet(screen Shot) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Akin Alabi Returns Money A Guy Lost On His Bet(screen Shot) (1573 Views)

Akin Osinbajo Visits Seahorse Headquarters In Anambra- Pictures / Lady Returns N860,000 Mistakenly Transferred To Her Account (Photos) / How A Guy In Port-Harcourt Duped Me Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Akin Alabi Returns Money A Guy Lost On His Bet(screen Shot) by balash(m): 2:30am On Jul 19, 2016
So this guy saw Akin Alabi Drinking Moet And Jokingly told the Nairabet boss it's Part of their Lost foodstuffs Money his friend lost, but did it Politely and got the cash back

Moral lesson: Learn to speak to people respectfully

Re: Akin Alabi Returns Money A Guy Lost On His Bet(screen Shot) by bauer00: 2:34am On Jul 19, 2016
"It's not out of the benevolence of the butcher, the brewer or the baker, that we expect our dinner, but from their regard to their own interest"

3 Likes

Re: Akin Alabi Returns Money A Guy Lost On His Bet(screen Shot) by Nobody: 2:49am On Jul 19, 2016
[size=16pt]This is nice smiley. Seun, when will you return my mb money angry sad. I'm addicted to this forum undecided[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Akin Alabi Returns Money A Guy Lost On His Bet(screen Shot) by Elchappo: 3:17am On Jul 19, 2016
MissHatey:
[size=16pt]This is nice smiley. Seun, when will you return my mb money angry sad. I'm addicted to this forum undecided[/size]

When he gives u belle..

1 Like

Re: Akin Alabi Returns Money A Guy Lost On His Bet(screen Shot) by Nobody: 3:22am On Jul 19, 2016
Elchappo:

When he gives u belle..
[size=16pt]come and help him to gimme belle nah undecided[/size]
Re: Akin Alabi Returns Money A Guy Lost On His Bet(screen Shot) by speaktome(m): 3:24am On Jul 19, 2016
... And the baby shall be called Megaddict
Elchappo:

When he gives u belle..

1 Like

Re: Akin Alabi Returns Money A Guy Lost On His Bet(screen Shot) by Nobody: 3:42am On Jul 19, 2016
Elchappo:

Will u wait while I brew my sperm
Got exhausted last month.
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Akin Alabi Returns Money A Guy Lost On His Bet(screen Shot) by Elchappo: 3:57am On Jul 19, 2016
MissHatey:
undecided undecided undecided

This one wey u bend neck like person wey neck dey pain, did u sleep on a dash board
Re: Akin Alabi Returns Money A Guy Lost On His Bet(screen Shot) by BLWeb: 7:58am On Jul 19, 2016
MissHatey:

You mean you are jobless?
Re: Akin Alabi Returns Money A Guy Lost On His Bet(screen Shot) by Nobody: 8:41am On Jul 19, 2016
BLWeb:

You mean you are jobless?
bcox you did not make any meaningful sense. We Wii like to call on

Re: Akin Alabi Returns Money A Guy Lost On His Bet(screen Shot) by mayorkyzo: 8:58am On Jul 19, 2016
Good bizness strategy by akin alabi...

(1) (Reply)

Earn $10+/day Automated (blackhat) - FREE GUIDE / Meet Amancio Ortega: The Richest Man In The World. / I Need Nigerian Blogs Or Sites To Submit My Articles.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.