Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,095 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

Any Nairalander Living And Working In Cairo (egypt) ? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Any Nairalander Living And Working In Cairo (egypt) ? (2723 Views)

Abuja Or Lagos: Which Is More Conducive For Living And Business? / Nairalander Living In Cotonu / Any Nairalander In Abidjan? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Nairalander Living And Working In Cairo (egypt) ? by zuraking(m): 6:38am On Jul 19, 2016
Good day my people. Please I want to know more about Cairo and the kind of they do there. Getting their visa is easy for me but i want to know whats happening there before i carry my bag. I have a friend there that will accomodate me but i dont want to hear from him alone.

Please help me with useful information about life there. Thank u.

1 Like

Re: Any Nairalander Living And Working In Cairo (egypt) ? by zuraking(m): 6:28pm On Jul 19, 2016
Re: Any Nairalander Living And Working In Cairo (egypt) ? by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jul 19, 2016
Haven't you been told never to go back to Egypt?
Re: Any Nairalander Living And Working In Cairo (egypt) ? by zuraking(m): 4:31am On Jul 20, 2016
Folafikemi:
Haven't you been told never to go back to Egypt?
why
Re: Any Nairalander Living And Working In Cairo (egypt) ? by zuraking(m): 4:32am On Jul 20, 2016
Christie171:
pls kindly give me information of how to easily get the Visa because I'm interested. I heard ladies are more favoured with jobs(babysitter and nanny) than guys.
i am not in Nigeria, getting it here is just for me to go with with passport photo and visa fee.

1 Like

Re: Any Nairalander Living And Working In Cairo (egypt) ? by Christie171(f): 6:00pm On Jul 20, 2016
zuraking:
i am not in Nigeria, getting it here is just for me to go with with passport photo and visa fee.
OK. if you can contact me on this number so we talk more on it. thanks. 08091276051.

(1) (Reply)

Driver's Licence Extract / 'Nigerian Embassy In Spain Plotted This Deportation' / What Is Really Like For Blacks (african - West Indies) In Toronto, Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.