Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,496 members, 7,812,532 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:54 PM

The Route To Caribbean - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Route To Caribbean (2782 Views)

How Do I Ply The Route ( Awka To Kogi State) / Travel To Caribbean From Nigeria ,( Lagos) / Travel To Caribbean And Get A Link To Canada Sure! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Route To Caribbean by naijamd(m): 2:37pm On Jan 16, 2009
i have just been admitted into a medical school in central america,does anyone know to get hter without a transit visa and how long does it take to process a brazilian transit visa,anyone who seeks admission into any caribbean medical school can simply contact me on 07030449984 or uyinamuna@yahoo.com.
Re: The Route To Caribbean by elctroguru(m): 1:07am On Jan 17, 2009
It depends on the caribbean country you are going. Which of the caribbean island do you wanna study? have you gotten your student visa? If you got all these, then i can see maybe if I can help with d route. You can email me on taofeex@yahoo.com cos I dont usually come on here
Re: The Route To Caribbean by kenforum(m): 9:58am On Jan 20, 2009
naijamd:

i have just been admitted into a medical school in central america,does anyone know to get hter without a transit visa and how long does it take to process a brazilian transit visa,anyone who seeks admission into any caribbean medical school can simply contact me on 07030449984 or uyinamuna@yahoo.com.

Hi Naijamd!
Congratulations! Yes,i can package you to the Central America( Caribbeans) without a transit Visa and also with a Transit Visa depending on which one you choose.I am a Travel and Tour planner here in Nigeria and have been handling such jobs for some time now.If you choose to go with a transit visa,i can arrange an European country transit visa through where you can go or otherwise,i package a ticket with which you need no transit to get to your destination.The choice is yours.So,if you are serious and interested,just call: 08052778461 or 08037060650.Thanks.
Re: The Route To Caribbean by Nobody: 3:13pm On Mar 02, 2009
@poster, are talking about Robbert Ross International University of Nursing? Its in d caribean island after america. I onced got ., ?!?
Re: The Route To Caribbean by Thadude(m): 5:51am On Mar 03, 2009
@poster are u looking for a route to the caribbean or are u looking for students to help secure a school.
You didnt post the specific country in carib. where u want assistance wit routing dont sound straight!!!
Re: The Route To Caribbean by expido: 2:28pm On Feb 02, 2012
kenforum:

Hi Naijamd!
Congratulations! Yes,i can package you to the Central America( Caribbeans) without a transit Visa and also with a Transit Visa depending on which one you choose.I am a Travel and Tour planner here in Nigeria and have been handling such jobs for some time now.If you choose to go with a transit visa,i can arrange an European country transit visa through where you can go or otherwise,i package a ticket with which you need no transit to get to your destination.The choice is yours.So,if you are serious and interested,just call: 08052778461 or 08037060650.Thanks.

Re: Flights From Nigeria To Caribbean
« #22 on: Today at 01:36:14 PM »
Modify message
GUS, WHATEVER YOU DO, DO NOT USE THIS SERVICE
http://kenariesng.com/

This guy uses the "kenforum" username. If you check his website, you will see a very elaborate information and it looks worthy, but HE DOESNT HAVE A TEAM, it is just ONE OFFICE SPACE THAT IS TINY AND ONE SECRETARY,

This guy claims to be an expert, He just dooped me of 650,000 naira. I am a student at St. kitts and He claimed he knows all the laws and requirements to travel to St. kitts without a transit visa, Needless to say , i was returned home after 5 days in the air and after paying 650,000, We are finding it hard to get a refund from him, THE trip was VERY STRESSFUL, I WAS ROUTED THROUGH THE WRONG PATH AND NEEDLESS TO SAY, he was CRYING WHEN MY DAD DEMANDED FOR A REFUND, PLEASE GUYS, DO NOT USE "kenforum", DO NOT USE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just get yourself a transit visa and save yourself from dubious people like him.

Mennnn, I am tired of Nigeria, people are just too dubious,

PLEASE AGAIN, DO NOT use this service, Do NOT CALL THIS NUMBER EITHER, HERE IS HIS NUM 08037060650

I HATE NIGERIA, I am Nigerian but lived in the U.S for over 16 years, I HATE NIGERIA, WE ARE TOO DUBIOUS, oh my goodness

(1) (Reply)

Interchanged Middle And First Name In International Passport / Package For Climbing Mount Everest Cost Between ₦12million And ₦36million(Pics) / Pictures Of Ikot Ekpene -aba Road Under Construction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.